New School

Mr. Aegyoless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Saturday, the day that i wish never come...

" appa take care! Don't forget to call me! And also bring a lot of souvenir when you got back! I'll miss you!" I hugged him tightly.

" ay ay my princess! And Leo, theo, protect your noisy noona while i'm gone! Appa will miss you guys so much!" We four hugged each other before appa left.

 

*KRINGGG*

"HOAAAAAAAM, what time is it?" The clock shows the time at 6:30. Oh it's still 6:30...

"WAIT 6:30?! MY SCHOOL STARTED AT 7! WHY EOMMA DOESN'T WAKE ME UP?" I rushed to my bathroom, take a bath, wear my uniform quickly, put some face lotion to my face, tight my hair into a ponytail, and run downstairs. I read a sticky note at the refridgirator saying:

'hyelyn, umma leave early , so don't forget to take leo and theo to gwiyomi, have a great day'

"Leo let's go! Noona don't have much time left!" I grabbed their hands into my embrace.

 

I faster my pace as if I was running to gwiyoumi and leave leo and theo to pink ahjumma. i rushed to my somehow huge school afterwards. I see lots of student are running because the gate is closing in no time! So i run as fast as i can but... i was just one minute late and the gate is closed already.

Ottokhae?! I'm late in my first day of school! I complain and suddenly a boy hit me. Yes, hit me. I don't know how strong the hit was until I fall and my knee is now bleeding. Great. What the hell is he doing? jump and grabbing our school's two metres gate?!

 

"Yah, are you crazy?!" I shouted at him from ground and shed a tear because this wound is so damn hurt.

"Aren't you going to jump with me? Come on i'll help you miss blindfounded, i'm sure you don't wanna be late in your first day!" Hey, that voice sound familiar. OH I KNOW! That guy that guide me to gwiyoumi when i lost! What was his name again?

"Jung Baekhyun...?" I said to him.

"Come on! Grab my hand!" Okay you might think I'm crazy but had no choice. I grabbed his hand and we jumped through the school's wall.

 

"Thankyou Jung Baekhyun! you saved me again! You sure are raised in the jungle!" I patted his shoulder gently with a proud expression that any mom would wear if their son win some olympic.

"You're wellcome!" He beamed to me.

"oh and baekhyun-ssi, you made my knee-" my words cutted by him. "Excuse me? Baekhyun?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Can you please let me finish my word?" I asked with a crossed hands over my chest and tapped my right foot on the ground while my expression became very annoyed.

"Whatever but my name is JUNG DAEHYUN non JUNG BAEKHYUN. clear?" He asked and followed the way I acted.

"Tch. Anyway, you, JUNG DAEHYUN had made my knee bleeded! So to redeem your guiltness, hehe,can you, ng, guide me to my class, again?" First, i sound so fierce.

 

But when i realise i need his help, i change my voice into the normal me.

"So now you're using me as a map? You're dora and i'm the map? I like backpack more you know." He smirked. damn he's handsome.

"it's not like that! I can find it by myself if you dont want to!" Then he ruffled my hair and smiled, made me froze on my spot in shock.

"Tell me your class, i'll guide you, but first, lets take care of your knee first" then he took out a band aid from his bag and out it on my knee.

 

"Here we are, your class han hyelyn -ssi, so you're my junior huh? you should called me oppa then" he looked into inside the class and nodded his head for only God know why he did that.

"Ah, gomawo daehyun oppa! I owed you so much!" I bowed at him, never thought he would be this nice.

 

I entered my class and it's a mess. The wall was all being draw like this is a class of vandalism. And most of the students are boys and they are all as wild as the monkey in the jungle.

"What is this class...?" I muttered.

"Oh hey look everybody! It's the new student and... she's a girl!!!" After that a random boy approach me and lift my chin with his index finger.

"Hey pretty what's your name? ..." he winked at me. even the students are ert!

 

Before they can do something worse, somebody opened the door, and as soon as they saw who is it, they all rushed back into their seat. I saw a strong big guy with mustache and beard come to my class.

"Are you the new student?" The furry guy asked. is he my homeroom teacher?

"Yes... seongsaenim?" I answered.

"Then what are you waiting for?! Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter