Lessons

Mr. Aegyoless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Training days are finally end. My physical ability is getting stronger, i think. At least i'm better than before. My arms are not jowls anymore, now it's all muscle. What  happened this last 2 months?

So the summary is, my name is han hyelyn. I moved to seoul with my mom's because my dad is moving to japan for work. On my first day in seoul, i met 2 guys. One is the angel jung daehyun who guide me when i lost and the other one is bang yongguk who i thought was a e. I entered this highschool and decided to join boxing club, without knowing that Freakin' Bang Yongguk is the student council president and also boxing club leader. I'm so dead. And he somehow want to torture train me because he still felt insulted when i called him pedo. I got punished because of letting my friend do stupid things and end up having a deal with yongguk to teach him how to be cute how to be liked by kids.
 
I slipped my arm into ji min's 

"What?" She asked sarcasticly. Tch, she always like that.

"The principal said we should go to the school's hall because there will be some announcement, remember?" 
Ji min smacked her forhead with own palms as she just remembered. 

"Next month there will be a sport events in our school. There are a lot of sport competitions such as basketball, soccer, chess..." the principal said, the students begin to chit chat, don't even bother the principal.

"Yah, is chess even a sport?" I whispered to  jimin and she could just giggled

"... And the last will be boxing. So prepare your camera memory for fangirls and for our school's representative, please prepare yourself, win or lose is not the matters, but the experience. Now you can go back to your class" our beloved principal finally ended his announcement. The students spread immidiately, going back from the school's big hall to their class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now here i am on my first day being an official member of boxing club.

"Here's your varsity youngjae, jongup, zelo, jimin, and... what's your name again?" Mr choi pointed at me

"It's hyelyn, mr... is it so hard to remember?" i said nonchalantly

"Ah i'm sorry, hahaha" He throwed each of us our varsity right on our face's direction. Jongup, youngjae and jimin caught it easily, while zelo is trying so hard so the varsity wouldn't fall. And me? The varsity landed perfectly to cover my whole face.

"Hey you guys, you know, next month there will be a sport events in our school, and surprisingly they also added boxing, so teach the new member the basic of boxing club first, while i go karaoke with my friends~" Mr Choi waved at us and left the room.

"As a leader, i guessed i should be the teacher then" yongguk sighed and slip his hand into his pocket. He walked out of the practice room and all of us followed behind.

We entered a random empty class. Himchan, daehyun, youngjae, jongup, and zelo immidiately make their way to the back row. I'm the new one so i want to pay attention more so i chose to seat in the front row and ofcourse with jimin.
he put on his glasses and cleared his throat

*imagine this guy is teaching you*

"Well... Boxing is the ultimate challenge. There's nothing that can compare to testing yourself the way you do every time you step in the ring." I blinked my eyes for a moment. What is he saying?

"It's less about the physical training, in the end, than it is about the mental preparation: boxing is a chess game. You have to be skilled enough and have trained hard enough to know how many different ways you can counterattack in any situation, at any moment..." he closed his eyes for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter