Meet the Creepy guy

Mr. Aegyoless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Pink haired ahjumma and a guy still arguing while...  Ngik  

i opened the door, made all eyes on me. here comes the awkward moment...

"Cheogi, i want to pick up leo, here's the member card..."

 

I said when suddenly a kid stumbled by a car toy. Her eyes became teary and she started to cry. Ahjumma came to calm her but she just keep crying. The tall guy can just stand right there don't know what to do. I'm just not in the mood to hear a crying baby So i decided to grab my lollipop from my bag and approach that crying girl.

 

"If i give you this, will you stop crying?" I softened my voice and try to put a smile, hoping that she would stop crying. Then she took my precious lollipop, and amazingly, she did stop.

Urgh if she doesn't sound like a stranded whale i swear i wouldn't give my precious lollipop! i cursed in my head.

When that girl has stopped crying and i'm about to get leo and theo...a kid took the book that the guy was holding and approach me.  

"Noona, Can you read this book for me?" he chuckled and made a bright smile. Huh?

"Yo-you want me to read this? I gulped. I never storytell before. I look around and my eyes caught his eyes, yes that long neck boy that has been arguing with the ahjumma.

"We-well you can ask that hyung... i heard he likes to read" I pointed at that tall guy as i stuttered because of the sudden request. i overheard ahjumma's conversation witg that boy, not that clear, but i think i heard something about reading story.

 

I don't like kids. I hate kids. Kids are trouble. The only kids that i like is leo and theo. Mr storytell man please help me...  

 

"But That hyung is scary..." the boy whispered while looking down to the floor.  

So i looked at that guy, well they're right, now he is staring at me like he's ready to kill me in no time.  

"Ahahaha bu-but... i have to go home soon! Right leo??" I winked at them hoping they would receive my sign.  

Then leo opened his mouth "Yes noona read that book for us!" all of the kids started to surround me. Damn.

"Well noona will read that book for you! Seat nicely and be quiet!" Said the ahjumma. The kids immidiately back to their place.

 

Great! Challenge unintentionally accepted.  

 

"Yah! Why are you letting her to read the book and not me? That's unfair! She doesn't even do anything!" The guy shouted.  

"Glad you came hyelyn-ah! can you please take care of these kids while i cook the dinner?" i nodded, so ahjumma seems to go to the kitchen. i took a glace to that tall guy and

OH NO. he's going to kill me. I glanced at him again and found out he was already set his eyes on me, i quickly look at the book on my hands.  

"O-okay! Noona will read the book for you! But... only 1 story okay?" i made a deal with the kids, fortunately they nodded they head in agreement. While i was opening the book, that guy came to me.  

"So you're name is hyelyn? My name is bang yongguk and I'll be your story telling judge. Remember i won't let you go easily" i was startled.

Hey is he mad at me or something? but then i take a conclusion that this guy is actually just envy. Suddenly i just felt so burned inside only to prove to him that i'm a good story teller.   So i begin to read the three little pigs books for them.  

 

"And the wolf blew the wooden house.. woof." I said flatly. The guy also haven't reduce the fierceness of his eye on me.

Nevermind! The kids seems to like it anyway!  

"but the brick house is too s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter