Teach you what...?

Mr. Aegyoless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later~

 

*RRRIIIIINGGGG!!!* break time bell rang

"Jimin, let's go sing our boxing club's song..... again." I nudge her and sighed.

"Hey where should we sing it today? " from out of nowhere zelo showed up and interrupted

."I don't know, i think we had sung it in all hidden places possible... We've done it infront of the first level toilet, second level toilet, 3rd level toilet, 4th level toilet, and 5th level toilet... and the sunbaenim have forbidden us to sing infront of the toilet anymore." Jimin explained as fast as epik high's rap. 

Without knowing it i sighed again  -more loudly. Of course, if you become me, you will sigh more loudly than me! Believe me! Because there is a lot toilet in our school that we haven't visited yet it prohibited by that stupid boxing club. Where would we sing this song today?

 

"How about library?" Jongup, who just came from his class (D class) also joined.

"Nah, i don't want those nerds to think that i'm more weird than them" i swing my hand rejecting those idea.

Awkward silence. I tapped my chin, thinking hardly. Zelo keep moving his skateboard with his foot, and Jimin rested her feet on the table. Gosh she is too rude to be a girl. Appa would grill me if he sees me like that. While we were all busy thinking, Jongup's face suddenly turned bright

"Hey, can i say something crazy?" Jongup sings a song part from the movie 'frozen'.

"What?" Me, zelo, and Jimin said at the same time.
"How about sing it at the most crowded place, the soccer field!" Jongup said with high pitch and pointed upwards index finger like  terminator.

Zelo, Jimin, and me look at each other and both of our lips are making a curve at the same time and grinned to him.

"Can i say something even crazier?" Jimin said excitedly with wide eyes.

"What is it?" Jongup asked her giddily and a sly smirked plastered on his face.

"LET'S GO TO THE SOCCER FIELD!" We immidiately rushed to the soccer field excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We arrived at the front of the soccer field. We could see the view of 12 handsome kingkas playing soccer. Yeah, it's exo, with their soccer club called 'the wolf'. This place is crowded not because of the soccer player, but because of the fangirls.

"Omo it's kris oppa! Awh his burning eyes melt my eyes...i meant...my heart...."

I had the urged to help her stand properly because she looked like she can faint any time soon because kris eyes melt her....eyes...i guess..


"No! Chanyeol is the coolest!"
My daehyun more cool.

"Luhan is still the cutest!"
My daehyun also more cute.

"Aw there is kai dancing again! I want to keep his sweat in a bottle!"
Aw, i want to keep daehyun sweats to-

I slapped my own forehead as i realised what things had sneaked up into my brain. 

"I CAN'T STAND IT! THE TWELVE OF THEM LOOKED SO GORGEOUS!! SOMEBODY HELP ME" one of the fangirls fall, pretend to be fainted.

I rolled my eyes. Ew, enough. please, No one's handsomeness can be compared with daehyun.


Before started singing (also extrude daehyun from my mind), we inhaled deeply and started singing.

"We are the boxing club, we fight like warrior~" we sing it with powerful voice. The fangirls looking at us and start chit chatting. Jongup started to spin his hip, so y. Zelo start to sing his LTE rap, and it's REALLY fast. Even after hearing that rap everyday, i still don't have any idea what he was saying. All i heard is raspberry at the end.


"Yah, its b.a.p!?" One girl spoke.

"Omo zelo is so cute!" Another girl poked.

"no! Of course bubbly youngjae is the cutest!" And they started to coming near us,how come no one praise me too?

"B.a.p! B.a.p! B.a.p!" They started cheering on us. It gave us strength and confidence (well,although my name and Jimin's can't be heard in on of their chanted). 

The twelve kingkas are also watching. We ended our performance successfully. The audience are clapping for us but then someone from exo shout.

"Hey, this is a soccerfield, not a stage. If you want to sing, then sing at other place." One of the exo member hissed. His eyebrows are thick, i think it's kris. Jongup clenched his fist and about to approach them but Jimin stop him.

"And by the way, gangster don't sing, nor dance" tao also insulted. Sadly, poor Jimin was not strong enough when Jongup started to approach them slowly with his clenched fist. Zelo and youngjae followed right after. Well, three of them had a low tempt, i guess.

"We're not gangster" Jongup said with anger in his tone

The fangirls begin whispering each other

"Are they gonna fight? Dance machine fight?"

"If they fight, who do you think will won?" I could hear them talking even only some of them. 

"You're not? Then what are you? Cheetos Bandits?" Another guy named kai( i know it from his jersey) hissed. Jongup can't hold his anger anymore. BAM! He punched kai in the face.

"Ouch" kai growled in pain and BAM! Kai avenged jongup with his punch.

"Doesn't hurt at all" jongup said with his angelic smile that turns into fierce gaze right after. He looked so scary for me.

"Omo they're fighting!" 
"Kyaa they're fighting!" 
"Exo!" 
"B.a.p!" 
the girls chanting their fandom. What the hell? Seeing their so-called-idol fight and they are cheering them? 

Me and Jimin just stoned at our place, don't know what to do. If i'm a man like them too, maybe i will be punching exo with them too. But gender had controlled me again, i'm scared even to approach them.

 

DUK! Kai intend to highkick Jongup but Jongup restrain it with his arm crossed infront of his face. Kai fell on ground. While Kai is about to stand up, Jongup take a chance to approach him and tickled him. Wait, TICKLE?

Anyway, Kai try to attack Jongup again with his knee and it struck Jongup's stomach. Jongup avenged by punching Kai over and over again, boxing style. Kai defend himself with his arm crossed.

 

"Has situation like this ever happened?" I whispered to Jimin. She shook his head for replying my answer, still with blank gaze. I believe she had the same fear with me.

The fight is getting eager. None of them are giving up. And by the time, The audience is also increasing. They even made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter