The Boys

Mr. Aegyoless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed. Another beautiful morning. I walked to my class happily with a bright smile. No homework, no assignment, no teacher , maybe.

Yeah as you know, my class is a badass class. Some of the teacher even scared at our class and chose to leave and give us all the lowest save score for us to passed, 60. So honestly, i don't even know how to improve my grade with this kind of situation.

 I pulled my wooden chair as the sound of its friction with the floor heard and sit. Ji min came 3 minutes later. We chit chatted like a crazy bestfriend that had known each other for ages. I don't leave my seat for about 2 hours, just lazy to move, sort of.
 

*KRINGGG!!!!* the breaktime bell rang.


 I got up from my and felt something sticky on my skirt but i choose to ignore it. As soon as i get up, jimin widened her eyes in shock and burst into laughter. She doesn't stop for like a minute. Everybody started looking at me and join her laughing. I looked at everybody with frown.

 

 "what is it? What happened? Yah, if you have a joke, you should share it you know!" I smacked jimin's arm playfully with a smile, just so i'm not looked so stupid. But she didn't hear me because of the laugh. She really is unconcious when she laugh that hard. she evem smacked her table and it cracked.
 

"Hey hyelyn! Are your brothers don't have any paper to paint so they painted your skirt?!" Sungjae , my classmates mocked me. Didn't get what he said, i turned my head backwards to see my skirt and... OH MY. There is a flower painting on the center of my skirt. Who will did this?! I swing around my body to face jimin. She looked at me and our eyes locked.

"Help me!" I talked to ji min with no sound, hope she understand my lips, but she's still busy laughing. Ough, how cruel! But then, a tall pale-skinned boy suddenly showed up. I saw zelo and he saw me. He was laughing before but now he's not. He grab my hand and drag me outside the class. He moved closer to me, tapped my shoulder, and whispered
 
"What did everybody told you about not messing yongguk hyung..." he chuckled "you can ask for extra skirt at the school's administration. But you have to returned it later. Come on, i'll cover your back." He smiled at me with his baby smile. Oh my zelo, can i kidnap you and adopt you as my little brother?
 
oh by the way. so this is that e guy's work? Oh my God, i think i've messed with the wrong guy.
"Thankyou!" I thanked zelo sincerely. he smiled back as a reply.


 After i got back to my class with a brand new skirt, ji min immidiately come at me and even kneel
"Sorry for laughing at you hyelyn-ah...!!!" She beg at me. I crossed my hand and swung my face to the right, not facing her, pretend to don't know her at all.

"Forgive me please? I'll treat you bubble tea for a week if you forgive me!" She offered me, but i didn't even take a glance at her
"2 weeks?" She offered again. I uncrossed my hand and hissed her "only two weeks? Are you sure?" I replied her with ignorant tone

"One month?" She offered again, and i wrapped my arm on her body and smiled "okay! I'll forgive you, but promise not to do that again, okay?" I pointed out my pinkie finger "promise!" She linked her pinkie finger on mine. I praised my self for being a forgiveful girl.

 

Jimin and i are at the hallway walking together. We are on our way to the canteen. As we walk by, Dozens of sunbaenims wearing varsity are passing by. This makes my curiosity level increasing. Why are people in this school always use varsity? It's not that cool, beside, it's old fashioned, i think.

 

"why does it seems like all of our sunbaenim always use varsity? I know it's quite cold this days, but why varsity?" I finally asked jimin, after i saw dozens of sunbaenims wearing varsity everyday.

"Well, the varsity resembles their club, and that means they are proud of their club." Ji min explained shortly but clearly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter