Polaroid

Mr. Aegyoless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday, i wore a new backpack because yongguk destroyed the last one. Thanks to him, i got the newest branded bag. HAHA. the school ends earlier because of teachers meeting, and we're free from club since mr choi is also attending the meeting. We should be free because of this, but that ahjussi managed to make us come to school again right after the meeting ended. So we got 5 hours free.

Doesn't want to waste time, yongguk sent me a message on my phone

'meet me at the canteen'

ckckck.

 

I walked to the child center with this annoying tall guy behind me. We arrived at the childcare where my brothers are.

"Sadeo hagi sado gwiyomi, anyeonghaseo hyelyn-ah..." today is thursday, ahjumma welcomed me with the fourth gwiyomi. as i came in, yongguk also followed.

"You! What are you doing here?!" Ahjumma widened her eyes, take the nearest thing and started to hit and scold yongguk

"Yah! Ahjumma!" Yongguk shouted as he block ahjumma's hit with his arm. I took a slip between them, widened my arm and take a position to protect yongguk while inside me screaming for him to be gratefull to my kindness.

"I promise i'll keep my eye on him this time" i explained.

Ahjumma pointed at him "promise?" I nodded, ahjumma stop hitting, and yongguk as he pull out his tongue to ahjumma. Ahjumma is about to hit him again but he dodge it.

 

*15 minutes later*

 

"Hyelyn noonaa!" The kids started to surround me. Aw, look, how popular am i?

"What story will you read us today noona?" One of those monster asked.

"Wait wait, i will read a story for you , but first, i want to introduce my..." i take a look at him and he frowned, i inhaled "my friend. Yonggukie oppa... come out please!" 

A tall figure with tigger costume and full make up showed up. His face is not as good as picasso's drawing but who cares. How did this happen?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*15 minutes earlier*

 

"Please don't move! You're messing the make up!" I smacked yongguk's shoulder.

I don't know why but i think i felt him fidgeting around or should we call it shuddering.

"But... yah! Why should i wear this kind of clothes!" Yongguk replied with a horrified face.

Cyeah! Yesterday i searched for my tiger costume in the boxes at the warehouse. Luckily i really do brought it from my home. I know this costume will be useful someday! And it's going to be today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Yonggukie oppa~" i called him with a moved face. Please give me tissue, i think i'm going to cry, i'm so touch seeing him wearing my tigger costume. 

 

A guy with a tight tiger costum came out. Okay....my toucy-touchy feel gone as soon as tingling sensation inside my stomach brust out. I really want to roll around and laugh. Believe me.

 

"Ne~" he replied cutely with his deep voice and blinking his eyes rapidly. I frowned at  the blinking moment, well, don't blame me, he do it on his own -although it looked like a *cough* sissy.

"Tigger! It's tigger!" The kids are cheering. Yongguk eyes widened in shock, but smiling right after. He took a sit next to me.

"Today i will read a winnie the pooh story for you... that's why i brought tigger with me!" I cheered. Yongguk could just wave his hand awkwardly.

"So finally, pooh get his honey with piglet's and tigger's help! This teach us that you should help your friend if they are in difficulty, and i'm sure they will return it back if you do" i rolled my eyes and take a look at yongguk. Oh looked at him..i just want to capture his every moment in that costume of mine :")

"And now..." i take out my polaroid camera. When i said i want to capture the moment, i must have prepared it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter