Villain

Mr. Aegyoless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Then teach me how to be cute" I almost chocked by what he said.

I looked at him and make the curliest frown i could "What...?!" I am not dreaming right?

"I-i mean...Te-teach me how to be loved kids!" He corrected his sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since that day we made that so-called-deal, yongguk is nicer to me. He even lessening my training. For example, the boys have to do 200 push ups but i only do 100. But i know, he did this for one reason. Bleh, Children obsessed.

To fullfilled my promise, Yongguk and I go to the child center together. Actually, I have no idea what should I do. Like seriously, if you were me, what will you do? Buy him a book of 'how to be liked by kids' ? Well i actually did, it's already in my bag.

I was intend to just give it to him and leave him to study about that book alone. But when i saw him afterschool, he looked so excited so half of me don't have a heart to disappoint him. This stupid weak side of me...

 

I cleared my throat "Remember, you're just going to help me being a villain, understood?" And yogguk nodded like an idiot and i found it cute.. OH MY GOD WHAT DID I SAY?

"Ildeo hagi ileun gwiyomi, anyeonghaseo hyelyn-ah" the ahjumma smiled at me and saw yongguk then showed a flat face at him.

"and you" the ahjumma finished her sentence, made me bit my bottom lip to surpress the upcoming laughing.

When i was about to go to the children's room but yongguk stopped me "wait here, i want to change first" he commanded and i tilted my head but nodded right after.

Why can't he just use school uniform? But i chose not to care. After a while, he finally came out. He changed his clothes into a black sleeveless t-shirt, still using school's grey pants, and with his face half painted.

*imagine he's like this*

I frowned and pointing my index finger over him then expressed my disapproving look to him. "Why are you painted half of your face with lubricating oil?"

"Well, i'm a villain, so i have to looked like a badman, and beside, it's from boardmarker, not oil" he answered lightly. I crossed my hand shook my head unbelievably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered the children room only to see the view of children playing around in their own world.

"why are you so intended to be liked by... those smaller version of human? Like seriously,none of them are cute aside from my brothers" i stated with my eyebrows raised.

"None of your business" he answered shortly. Suddenly, the previous girl who i gave my candy spotted my presence and ran to me.

"Eonni, do you bring candy again? Hehehe" she laugh cutely. Hahaha nice try. But unfortunately i've finished my candy at mrs park's history lesson. Believe me it's boring.

I bended down my body to her sight view and something tingled inside of me when i look how tall am i compared to her! May be this is the only reason for me to like kids. *proud*

"Mianhe, there won't be any cand-"

"Here" a deep voice beside me spoke. The little girl seemed a bit surprised and scared at the same time "thankyou........ oppa" she said softly and slowly turned back.

"Wow, since when you like candy? at least that kid has ettiquette. " i said amazedly

"What do you mean?" Yongguk frowned

"If it's me i would cry and run for help"

He suddenly pulled a marker from his bag and make a mole on my face

"Yah!" When i was about to take his marker, i spotted a kid wearing my boyfriend's costume, captain america. Suddenly an idea popped in my head.

"Hey yongguk-ssi" i called him with my eyes still glued to the boy.

"You can call me oppa actually, why?" He answered me with his arms crossed. I smirked to him and said,

"Nah, oppa is too y. Beside, I think i got an idea"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter