Naptime

Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kids lead a pretty good life. They go to school for a few hours, return to the daycare, play with friends, have lunch, nap, have teatime, play and then go home.

The most important time of the day for kids is not playtime but naptime. And in this daycare, the kids take their naptime seriously. They can fall asleep anywhere as long as it’s 3pm because that’s their naptime.

Everyday the teachers will find the kids sleeping in different (and weird) positions and places.

 

*

 

It’s 2:58 pm. The kids are going to sleep any time soon.

Victoria went into the kitchen, ready to prepare some light snacks for the kids’ teatime. As soon as she entered the kitchen, she wasn’t even surprise to see Sooyoung and Yoona asleep there. It was what she had expected.

Sooyoung was on the floor, chocolate bar in hand. Yoona was next to Sooyoung, hand still in the blue cookie jar. Victoria smirked before taking out her phone to snap a picture. She was so going to show this to the shikshin duo’s parents.

Satisfied that the picture turned out well, she gently removed the cookie jar from Yoona’s hand and carried the second youngest to the sleeping area. When she came back to the kitchen to get Sooyoung, the chocolate in Sooyoung’s hand was melting and Victoria had no choice but to clean the girl’s hand first. Which was surprisingly easy because said girl was a heavy sleeper.

 

*

 

Luna was walking to the Pink Corner when she spots Yuri sleeping with Lego bricks surrounding her. The girl had her tongue out which Luna found so adorable that she just had to snap a picture.

Nearby Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter