Swimming Pool

Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello. I would like to thank yoonyul4eva for the idea. :D 

“IT’S SO HOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!” Jessica whined.

“Jessica, you’ve been sitting under the aircon for nearly half an hour.” Luna shook her head at the younger girl who refused to move.

“Well girls, the pool is just nearby and we have already asked your parents for permission to go to the pool. So let’s go swimming!” Victoria announced to the girls.

Cheers were heard from every corner of the classroom.

“YAY SWIMMING!!!” Yoona cheered the loudest, which was shocking considering how Tiffany has the loudest voice.

 

*

 

“Ok girls, remember. Don’t take those arm floats out. And stay close!” Luna reminded the girls. They had practically the whole place to themselves.

The teachers had decided to ask for help from a relief teacher. So for today, Teacher Amber is here to help out.

“Teacher teacher! We want to go to the playground!” Sooyoung pointed to the playground in the pool behind them.

“I’ll look out for them.” Amber volunteered.

Seeing how 6 girls wanted to play at the playground, Luna decided to join Amber to look out for the girls.

The six girls were, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun.

Jessica decided to just laze around in the kiddy pool with Yoona since the younger girl didn’t know how to swim.

Yuri was torn in choosing to stay with Yoona, play with the girls or practice her swimming skills since she has a swimming test coming soon.

She finally decided to practice.

 

*

 

“Teacher, I wanna practice my skills in the teaching pool.” Yuri pointed to the pool nearby. It wasn’t too deep and Victoria knew Yuri knows how to swim. Her mom keeps talking about it and the girl is way too tanned for her age.

“Sure. Just don’t swim too far.” Victoria reminded Yuri and the girl quickly made her way to the teaching pool.

“I wanna see Yuri unni swim!!” Yoona said after Yuri left. Victoria rolled her eyes at this inseparable pair. No w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter