Christmas Tree

Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The teachers at Adventure Time Daycare were panicking. Christmas is in 9 days time and they have yet to decorate the classroom for the holidays. The girls had been bugging the teachers about adding a Christmas tree to the classroom since the beginning of December. However, it was only yesterday that they had finally gotten the approval of the principal to put one up and the girls are allowed to decorate it.

 

*

 

“What if the tree catches fire?” Mrs Kim asked.

“Psh. What are the chances of that happening?” Victoria argued.

“Well unni, a few trees caught fire earlier last week. It was-“ Victoria quickly covered the new teacher’s mouth and grinned at the principal.

“The girls have been asking for it. Please?” Luna pleaded.

“Fine fine. If anything catches on fire, the three of your asses will be fired.”

The three teaches offered a nervous smile as a form of assurance.

 

*

 

“Alright girls, as promised, today, we’ll put a Christmas tree up and decorate it together!” Wendy announced with her hands clasped in front of her. The girls cheered loudly. Finally, the daycare is going to look like it’s ready for the holidays.

Luna had bought a small Christmas tree and ornaments for decorations as soon as the principal gave the green light to have one in their classroom. With the help of Victoria, they placed the Christmas tree near the entrance of their classroom, as it was the only place with a power outlet nearby.

The girls got even more excited after seeing the tall (for the little ones) Christmas tree and they quickly huddle around the boxes with the lights and ornaments.

“The teachers have to put up the lights first ok? You girls can sit and wait here for a little while. You can hang the ornaments later.” Victoria gave the girls instructions and they hurriedly sat in a circle nearby the tree.

Luna and Wendy were in charge of hanging the lights on the tree while Victoria kept an eye on the girls who were eagerly checking out the ornaments they were going to hang later on.

 

*

 

“Is it lunch time yet?” Hyoyeon asked Victoria. They have been waiting for an hour for the two teachers to hang the lights.

“It is, sweetie.” Victoria said after checking the clock. She made her way to Luna and whispered, “Hyoyeon just as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter