Time To Say Goodbye

Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s that time of the day. Time to say goodbye. For many teachers, they simply can’t wait to end the stressful day. Closing hours is probably the time for them to rejoice and many look forward to it. But for the teachers at this daycare, it’s the time of the day that they dread the most. Too much drama, even those Korean drama fanatics would give up on this.

They had 15 more minutes till the first child goes home. The kids were cleaning up the mess they made.

Yuri and Yoona clearing the Lego bricks they used for the castle.

Sooyoung picking up the cookie crumbles on the floor. She wanted to help clean the kitchen but the teachers knew it was only an excuse for her to steal some cookies from the cookie jar.

Taeyeon cleaning the play mat area whereas Princess Jessica sits in a corner with her arms folded, unhappy that the toys were being cleared.

Seohyun was putting back the books that she had read onto the bookshelves.

Tiffany being the pink freak, she only kept the pink items away. Really, it was of no help but the teachers couldn’t complain.

Hyoyeon was trying to squeeze as many things into the toy box by banging onto the lid to force it to close.

Sunny, well, she tries to clean up but she always ends up talking to the stuffed toys and doing weird aegyo acts that even the teachers found revolting.

Finally, the clock indicated that it was 6 pm. The doorbell rang and Luna went to see whom it was. As usual, it was Taeyeon’s parents. Her parents had a habit of being punctual to the extent that it’s scary.

“Taeyeon! Your parents are here!” Luna called out to the six year old who was sitting in a corner with Jessica on the right side and Tiffany on the left.

“NOOOOOO!! DON’T TAKE TAEYEON AWAY FROM ME!!!!!” Jessica yelled while grabbing onto Taeyeon’s arm as soon as the said girl was about to stand up.

Tiffany, not wanting to lose Taeyeon to Jessica, grabbed Taeyeon’s left hand. “YAH JESSICA DON’T TAKE MY TAETAE AWAY FROM ME!!”

“WHO SAID SHE’S YOURS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter