Fracture

Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For today, the teachers decided to allow the girls to play outside. There was a playground near the daycare and the weather today was perfect. It was sunny but not too hot. Basically, it’s a lovely day for the girls to play outside.

The girls were beyond excited at the sight of the playground but they had to listen for the instructions given by the teachers first.

“Alright girls, remember, only play in the playground area. Don’t go over that big tree there ok?” Luna pointed to the huge tree that was now the border for the girls.

Seeing all their heads bobbing up and down, Luna was sure that her instructions were clear and concise.

“Now go play! Run wild and be free like the animals!” Victoria yelled and spread her arms wide. The girls looked at her as though she had lost her mind.

“Run along, girls.” Hearing Luna give them the green light, the girls dispersed and ran to the playground.

 

*

 

YoonYul and HyoSun were at the swings. Yoona and Sunny sitting on the swing while Yuri and Hyoyeon pushed them.

Of course, Hyoyeon being the slightly violent one, had almost pushed Sunny off the swing but after being reprimanded by Luna, she pushed Sunny gently.

Unlike Hyoyeon, Yuri was the complete opposite. Her pushes were so gentle that Yoona barely moved. When Luna asked why was she pushing so lightly, Yuri only responded saying she didn’t want Yoona to fall off the swing. Luna had to hold in her squeal and fangirl self.

Yoona and Sunny were happily singing to Girls’ Generation’s Gee (though it was slightly off tune but hey, they’re kids).

 

*

 

SeoSun were building playing in the sandbox. The two were trying to make a castle for Seohyun’s new Barbie doll. Yeah, for once the maknae was not obsessed over her sweet potatoes.

 

*

 

TaeNySic were playing on the slide. They were each taking turns to slide down the slide. All was going well until Taeyeon suggested for the girls to try climbing the monkey bars. There were two kinds of monkey bars. They were both of different heights.

Jessica and Tiffany decided not to try it because they were both scared of falling. But Taeyeon was an adventurer. She loves challenges and she sees the monkey bars as one. So she made her way to the shorter monkey bars and grabbed a hold of the first bar.

Jessica merely looked on whereas Tiffany was cheering for her friend. Things were going well and for a first timer, Taeyeon was pretty fast because she was already halfway there.

“Look Ppany-ah, Princess! I’m halfway there!” Taeyeon proudly announced. The cheers from her two friends encouraged her to finish the challenge. And she did.

“Woah Taetae! You were so cool!!” Tiffany started patting her friend’s back.

“Yeah Taeyeon, you were really brave.” Jessica complimented her too.

“I want to try the taller one.” Taeyeon pointed to the taller monkey bars.

Jessica scrunched up her eyebrows. She didn’t think it was safe for her friend to be climbing the taller one. It looks scary and unsafe.

“Taeyeon-ah, I don’t think it’s safe.” Jessica voiced out her worry.

Tiffany however thought that it was nothing because she knew her Taetae could do anything.

“Jessi, don’t worry. Taetae can do it!” Tiffany assured Jessica.

Before Jessica could say anything to stop her friend, Taeyeon had already managed to grab onto the first bar of the taller monkey bars. Jessica stared wide-eyed at her friend whereas Tiffany cheered Taeyeon on, again.

“GO TAETAE! GO TAETAE! WHOOP WHOOP!” Tiffany cheered her friend with that loud voice of hers.

Taeyeon was halfway there and she decided to let one hand go from the bars. She then waved to the two girls with her free hand.

“TAEYEON PUT THAT HAND BACK ONTO THE BAR!” Jessica yelled but it wasn’t heard as Tiffany’s voice was way louder than hers.

Taeyeon’s palm was beginning to be sweaty from the heat and perspiration and before she knew it, her grip was loosening and she fell to the ground.

Jessica screamed like a dolphin and Tiffany stopped cheering. The two teachers and the girls rushed to the scene. It was chaos. Taeyeon was crying from the pain in her right arm. Jessica and Tiffany cried from the shock.

Both teachers were trained in first aid but Luna aided Taeyeon while Victoria tried to calm the JeTi pair.

“Vic, I think she fractured her arm.” Luna told Victoria when she checked Taeyeon’s arm. There was a huge swell on her arm and it was all red.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter