is it?

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

 

The more days they stayed in the island, the more they knew each other. And.. it’s started to feel no right.

Yes..

No right..

 

Soyeon felt more and more in love with kyuri

She just forgot the outside world and started to feel a comfortable world around kyuri.

Just two of them, it’s enough

 

Watching sunset together and leaning her head on his shoulder, it’s was a sweet things for her. she hope kyuri also felt the same.

 

But.. she didn’t know that..

It’s not last forever

 

“Kyuri! I bring...” soyeon stopped walking when she saw some men in front of her.

“Soyeon! We are free! They came!” said kyuri happily.

Soyeon smile fake. “oh! It’s good!”

Kyuri nodded, “let’s go!” he grabbed her hand and leaded her to the ship.

He felt so happy and soyeon could see it from her eyes.

“wait...” soyeon stopped him “can we talk?”

Kyuri frowned and looked at her, “what?”

“i.... i...  i love you...” soyeon said bravely

Kyuri stared at soyeon and tried to read what soyeon was thinking about.

“ these days... i know how cold you are... how arrogant.. how unfeeling you are... but... i also see another side of you.. i love how you take care of me... i love every smile that you show me these days... i really fall in love with you...”

 

Kyuri released soyeon hand, “ i’m sorry...”

 

Soyeon froze in her spot. She looked at kyuri but he just turned back and walked away. 

he left her..

he reject her...

 

why?

 

“i thought... you feel the same... don’t you?” she asked and stopped kyuri step.

The wind passed them, “no... you are wrong...” then he walked inside the ship.

 

Soyeon cried.

She felt so hurt by kyuri rejection.

 

These days are the best days...

The best memories..

But.. also the most pain

 

Soyeon wiped her tears and also walked in the ship.

 

The awkward and ice air were feeling around them

No one of them trying to look at each other.

They avoid each other, until the ship was parked on the harbor.

 

Kyuri walked out without waiting for soyeon while soyeon was looking at his back.

He just turned to his old one... he is not the kyuri who i love.. but he is the one who i hate.

 

Soyeon felt so stupid for feeling this love to the that man. She felt so stupid.

 

Soyeon didn’t feel like herself again. she felt so lost on her own feeling.

 

“why... why did you do this to me..” soyeon while looking at the sky.

 

Kyuri heard her words but he didn’t dare to look at her. i’m sorry... but... we can’t be together..

 

“SOYEON! KYURI!” two old men approached them with their happy face.

Kyuri bowed politely while soyeon just smiled.

“are you fine, my son?” asked mr Lee

Kyuri nodded, “don’t need to worry.. i’m okay”

“soyeon~ah.. mianhe.. are you okay? nothing hurt, right?” asked mr park a bit worry

Soyeon smiled and shook her head, “i’m okay.. kyuri takes care me a lot..”

Mr park smiled, “good then! thank you Kyuri~ah..” the old man hugged him.

Kyuri smiled back, “it’s my job...”

“let’s go back to the hotel... both of you need to take a rest, right?”

They nodded and walked to the hotel.

 

Once they get inside their own room, they were heading to their own bathroom and took a bath. They felt so dirty with their own self.

 

1 hours bathing was their first time but they need it.

 

they walked out and fell their body above the bed. “i miss this bed a lot..” their closed their eyes and looked around, “why am i feeling hurt?”

 

When the time was walking from second to second.. Their eyes finally closed and went to their dream land.

 

 

5 hours is more than enough for them for walking and having fun in their dreamland. They got up when they had been calling for attending a party in the hotel. They didn’t have any choice then got up and dress well.

 

Soyeon was wearing her white dress while Kyuri was wearing his black suit

 

They walked out and went to the lift. They didn’t know that they will meet again. their eyes met but the silent was filling them.

TING!

The lift opened and they walked inside.

 

One minute passed so long with the silent air.

 

The lift opened and everyone greeted them with a smile. They smiled back even their heart is not feeling happy for this moment.

 

“Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to VVIP party. At this happily moment.. we also celebrate our CEO who just missing and Miss Soyeon.”

Soyeon and kyuri just smiled awkward with the crowd around them.

The song started to play and let the guest enjoy the moment. They were separate and talked with the guest.

“hai soyeon”

Soyeon turned back, “Jong hyuk oppa..”

He smiled to her and gave the wine, “ i heard you are trapping in the island with kyuri..”

Soyeon smiled awkward, “yeah.. it’s a long story..”

“so.. did you two..”

“no.. we are not” answered soyeon

Jong hyuk smiled, “ want to have a dance with me?” asked him gently

Soyeon was going to say yes but someone grabbed her hand and stopped her

“can i talk to you?”

Soyeon hasn’t answered but she had already been dragging to outside.

“what’s wrong with you?” asked soyeon when they were at outside

Kyuri didn’t know why he did it too. “ i don’t like you talk to him..”

Soyeon was confused with kyuri, “why?”

“i just don’t like it..”

“are you jealous?” asked soyeon and made kyuri froze. “you shouldn’t feel that way after you reject me..”

Soyeon turned around and was going to leave him but kyuri grabbed her hand and pulled her against him.

“do yo really love me as what i am?” he asked her soulful

Soyeon leaned her face and kiss him. The touch from her thin lips just made kyuri understand how his feeling for her. “ Lee Kyuri.. i love you! I’m serious for every words from my mouth! Now tell me.. tell me about your feeling to me..”

 

“i..”

Kring..kring...

The phone just rang at the wrong timing. Kyuri looked at his phone. Boram

Soyeon also saw who the caller is .  The jealous was also burning in her heart.

“oh.. boram~ah..” he turned away “yeah.. i’m okay... don’t have to worry about... i will back soon... ne... annyeong..”

Kyuri turned back to soyeon

“i order you to stop talking with her” said soyeon and pouted.

“she is my friend” said kyuri innocently

“i don’t believe in girl and boy friendship” said soyeon and made kyuri realize something about himself.

Kyuri smiled bitter. “you are right... man.. and women... they can’t just as a friend..” he looked at soyeon, “if i’m telling you who am i... will you still feel the same?” he asked her back

Soyeon was confused for every words that came from kyuri lips.

Kyuri took out his room key and gave it to soyeon. “ come to my room after this... i will tell you all my secret...”

 

-->  author <--

hai readers! 

i hope this chapter is also interesting and...

sadly.. i'm not planing to make this story until 15 chapter.. because i still have so many fanfic to be done

but.. hope you like this one!