will you marry me part 1

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

“eonnie!” greeted jiyeon but was totally been ignore by soyeon.

Actually she didn’t pay attention in jiyeon because she was deep in her thought.

“yah!!” jiyeon pouted in angry

Hyomin came approaching jiyeon, “what’s wrong ji?”

“hyominnie~ “ jiyeon hugged hyomin with her aegyo and made the elder girl blushed

“wae? Yah! You should call me ‘Eonnie’!”

Jiyeon grinned and showed her white teeth, “ne..ne.. EOONNIIIIEEEE”

“waee?”

“soyeon eonnie was ignoring me..” she pouted

“so?” hyomin asked back

Jiyeon pouted again and pecked hyomin sweet lips

“yah! Park jiyeon!” she looked around.

Jiyeon grinned happily.

(jiyeon and hyomin story is in  Feeling Blue in Autumn)

 

 

Back to soyeon who was in her deep thought.

“pabo soyeon... why are you thinking about her? you are not allow to do that!!! stop!” she said to herself and tried to focus on her works. But.. but...

“arrrgg!! I can’t stand anymore! She said she love me but.. but she.. she was with that short girl??? And she left me! UH! !” she kept shouting at her own room. luckily her room was closed enough for hiding her sound.

“who is she love actually! That short girl or me! errgg..”

 

Soyeon took her phone and dialed a number.

 

“you better answer my call!” soyeon warned to the phone

 

TIIIITTTT... the number that you called is not answer.. please call later

“MWOOO?????” soyeon shouted angrily.

She took her bag and car key.

 

“soyeon eonni” called hyomin this time after looking soyeon who was walking fast to her car.

“oh.. hyomin, wae?”

“are you going to office?” asked hyomin

“errg.. no.. i’m going to lee company” she didn’t want to lie too.

Hyomin smirked, “ah~ you are going to meet that Lee yeah?” teased hyomin and made soyeon blushed

“aaanni..aniya..! i’m not planning to meet her”

“Her??” asked hyomin with confuse

Soyeon was mute for a while, “ yeah.. i said i didn’t plan to meet Lee secretary.. she kept asking me to have a meeting with her” said soyeon with her white lie

Hyomin looked at her and tried to analyze her sister, “emm..?  eonnie.. you are so strange after coming back for jeju island, is there something happen between you and kyuri oppa?” asked hyomin again

Aissh.. why hyomin is so annoying today! “ no! nothing! I’m going now, bye!” she got inside her car and drove her car off.

 

“something must happen between them” said hyomin and grinned happy

 

--

 

“ oh.. good morning miss Park” bowed secretary kwon

Soyeon smiled, “where is Lee kyuri?” she asked to the point

“ah.. he was with his friend..”

“his friend? Who?” asked soyeon back in a second

“miss jeon..”

“jeon boram?” answered soyeon and got a nod by the secretary. “where are them?”

“i don’t know.. they just left an hour ago”

Soyeon pouted and walked away. “ i should go to that Tiara Cake Castle”

 

--

“kyuri~ah...”

Kyuri faced the short girl, “wae?”

“are you okay? you keep having daydream these days.. mind to tell me?” asked boram and focus on kyuri face.

“soyeon.. she has already know my secret”

Boram widened, “she found out???”

Kyuri shook, “no.. i’m telling her..”

“why??”

Kyuri stopped and looked outside.

“kyuri~ah..  i heard that your father is trying to match you and her, is that true?” asked boram with serious face.

Kyuri nodded, “that’s true..”

“so? Do you agree?” asked boram again

Kyuri sighed, “how could i? You know my secret, right?”

Boram nodded, “ but she know now..”

“she didn’t accept who i am.. so this married won’t happen and.. i won’t married to anyone..”

“what about me?”

Kyuri faced boram

“ i don’t mind to be your wife” she smiled

Kyuri patted her head, “are you sure, jeon boram?”

Boram nodded, “ i’m 100% sure... so... propose me..”

Kyuri laughed, “yah..”

Boram laughed and took a drink, “ propose me lee kyuri oppa~~”

Kyuri smiled, “ arasso... will you marry me, jeon boram?”

Boram shook, “you are not romantic at all.. you should knee and propose me with a ring”

“yah.. it’s embarassing”

Boram look around, “no one in here except you and me..”

Kyuri sighed, “araso~ araso~ just for fun”

Kyuri took the flower from the vas and made a simple ring from that. “jeon boram”  kyuri kneed in front of boram and took out the ring, “will you marry me?”

Boram took the ring and nodded, “ne~ kyuri oppa~” she said in a sweet way.

Kyuri smiled and got up, “gamsahamnida boramie~”

Boram laughed and they back to their seat before kyuri eyes landed on the girl in front of them. “soyeon?”

 

Soyeon smirked and walked away. kyuri immediately ran toward her and stopped her getting inside the car.

“why are you crying?” she tried to wipe her tears but soyeon didn’t let her

“congratulation for your wedding..” soyeon turned away and got inside the car.

"wait.. it's not what you think.." kyuri tried to explain but she failed

"then what??!! i heard and saw it with my eyes!" soyeon shouted and closed the door.

 

She drove away and left kyuri who was standing in her position while looking her car fade away.

“kyuri~ah..” boram tried to call her

“boram~ah... i think... i really fall in love with her...” she said in her low tone.

 

--

soyeon felt so mad and sad. her heart hurt 100 times more hurt than ever.

why she felt so hurt

why? why?

"did i really fall in love with her?" 

soyeon stopped her car in the left side left side and cried hard. "why...why... why must her..."