Sugar Free

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

QUESTION : have you watch t-ara Sugar free????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_eo5j5sib8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvSIM_V2e8I

 

 

Soyeon walked slowly to the forest. “Lee Kyuri!! Have you finished??!!” shouted soyeon while walking to the forest.

 

Kyuri who heard her shouted, immediately got of from the waterfall and took his cloth. “that girl... is she a pabo??” he quickly wore it.

 

Soyeon kept walking while looking around. “actually this place isn’t bad enough”

“why are you doing in here?”

Soyeon stopped and got shocked, “omo!”

Kyuri looked at her, “didn’t i say to stay there?”

Soyeon bit her bottom lips, “yah.. i....i..i’m afraid alone..”

Kyuri sighed, “let’s go back”

Soyeon shook, “why don’t we take a walk around?”

Kyuri look at her, “it’s dangerous.. we don’t know what animal inside this forest. Beside that, if we didn’t stay outside, how they will find us?”

Soyeon nodded, “arasso.. but.. i want to wash myself too”

Kyuri looked at her unbelievable, “you have washed yourself yesterday”

Soyeon pouted, “hello~ I’m a girl and i love clean! Beside that, this is summer and it’s hot! i need to cold myself”

Kyuri rolled his eyes, “arasso.. you wash yourself and i’m waiting outside” kyuri walked away “i’m warning you.. be carefull with the forest”

“yah!” soyeon shouted but kyuri didn’t care. Soyeon started to look around. “Yah!! Lee kyuri!!” she ran to kyuri.

Kyuri looked at her, “wae?”

Soyeon gazed at her, “arasso.. You win.. let’s get back to outside”

Kyuri smiled secretly, while soyeon was totally sullen.

--

The sun was not friend today. it’s shine to bright and it’s hot! “oh my god.. i can’t stand it anymore.. let get inside the forest” said soyeon and kyuri nodded.

They walked in and tried to find cool place, “let’s go to the waterfall” suggested kyuri and soyeon agreed.

Soyeon put her feet in the water and washed her face, “so cool~”

Kyuri got in and did the same.

Soyeon splashed water to him and laughed, “hahaha!!”

Kyuri gave a cold gaze at soyeon and made soyeon silent. “mianhe” soyeon apologized.

Kyuri got out from the water and sat on thebig stone nearby.

Soyeon chuckled and played with the water while kyuri kept his eyes on her.

“why are you so awkward?” asked soyeon to him

He raised his eyebrow, “wae?”

“cann’t you just smile? You look scary with your arrogant face” said soyeon again.

Kyuri smiled a second and back with his normal face “it’s not a time for smile in this condition”

Soyeon got out from water and approached to him. She looked at him carefully, “what does my father look from you?”

Kyuri stared back to her, “are you agree with the marriage?”

Soyeon shocked, “what?!”

Kyuri got up and made their face so close, “ i think our fathers are trying to match us.... but... i’m sorry.. i’m not interesting with this marriage.. and with you”

Soyeon opened unbelievable with kyuri words, “ha? Do you think i’m agree to marry with you? Haha.. don’t make me laugh.. you are not my type..” soyeon walked away. She felt hurt with kyuri words. But why? Eerrgg!! Why should i get mad?? I

“yah! Where are you going?” asked kyuri

“none of your business” soyeon waved her hand while walking inside the forest

Kyuri ran to her and grabbed her hand, “it’s dangerous!”

Soyeon looked at her hand. Kyuri immediately released her hand, “mian..”

soyeon sighed, “i have been thinking.. like what you said before.. our parents are trying to match us.. and.. i think.. this island.. i mean.. we stuck in here maybe because of them..”

kyuri nodded, “ want to try some plan?”

“what?”

“let’s pretend to be in love with each other”

Soyeon shocked, “mwo?”

Kyuri ruffled her hair, “it’s the only way to try”

Soyeon nodded.

Kyuri held her hand

“what are you doing?” asked soyeon who surprised with what kyuri did.

Kyuri smiled, “let’s go back”

Soyeon froze. Did he.. just.. smile? Deg deg deg... soyeon blushed aniyo.. it’s not right.. he is just pretending.. Park Soyeon! Don’t fall in his trap! This is fake! Soyeon stopped and released her hand from kyuri. “i’m sorry.. i can’t..”

Kyuri looked at her, “mwo?”

“ i can’t lie to my father and this fake relationship.. “ she walked away.

“yah!” kyuri shouted at her.

Soyeon didn’t want to hear his shout. She kept walking and went to their tent. she sat and looking at the beach.

“why you didn’t want to try?” asked kyuri still get mad

Soyeon stared at him because i’m afraid .. i might.. fall in love with you “i don’t think they will lock us in here forever.. if like what you said.. this is their plan.. then they must come back again..”

Kyuri sighed, “do what every you want..”  he lied down.

Soyeon looked at him, “yah! Are you angry?”

Kyuri opened his eyes, “i have so many things to do.. just don’t want to waste my time in here”

Soyeon smirked bitter mwo? Huh? See? He just want to get out from this island.. he didn’t had any feeling.. why should i? . soyeon got up.

“yah! Where are you going?” shouted kyuri.

“searching some food! I’m hungry!!” she walked into the forest alone. “stupid lee kyuri!! I hate you!! You are the coolest!! Baddest! Stubborn!! Annoying!! !! I hate him!!! Who want to be with him in the island?! Aarrgg!!! “ she kept shouting and grumbled while her feet kept walking inside the forest

“LEE KYURI!!! STUPID!!” she shouted and yelled out.

“yah! You are the one who stupid”

Soyeon turned around and found kyuri was standing behind her. she froze and lost her words for a moment.

“you are good at grumble behind people, huh?”

Soyeon tried to get her confident, “yah! What are you doing in here” she changed the conversation.

“protect you from weird animal..” he answered, “i don’t want you to get bite from snake or what ever is it.. it will bother me for taking care of you”

Soyeon chuckled, “arrogant..”

Kyuri looked at her, “What?”

“nothing.. just leave me alone.. i can take care of myself” said soyeon before she almost fell down.

Luckily Kyuri grabbed her, so she didn’t fall down, “see? You even can’t walk properly” kyuri .

“Yah!” soyeon pulled him and both of them lost balace in a second. They fell on the ground and... *CUP* their lips touched. Their eyes stucked on each other for a couple second. Kyuri immediately got up from soyeon body and ran away. He left soyeon who lied on the ground. Soyeon still froze for what just happened a couple second ago. She touched her lips. “NOOOOO!!!!!” she shouted loudly and all of the birds were flying out because of her voice. Kyuri blushed hard hearing her shout. He touched her lips, “how could i kiss a girl?” he said to himself.

 

Soyeon got up and ran toward Kyuri, “Yah!! You!! How could you...”

Kyuri cut her words, “it’s not my fault,.. you are the one who pull me”

“so you said it’s ..MINE FAULT??!! Yah!! That’s my first kiss!! Give it back to me!!” soyeon shouted again.

Kyuri closed his ear, “oh my god... why i have to stuck with this annoying girl” he said with resigned

“WHAT?? YAH!! GIVE BACK MY FIRST KISS!!” soyeon kept shouting and hitting ground with her feet.

Kyuri couldn’t stand anymore, he grabbed her hand and pulled her before plant another kiss on her lips. Soyeon was shocked. she froze. My second kiss!!

“i give back your first kiss.. now shut up!” he walked away “and.. i didn’t interest kissing a girl”

Soyeon opened , “mwo?! Yah!! You just steal my second kiss!!! STUPID!! Didn’t interest kissing a girl?! ARE YOU GAY?!” shouted soyeon more than before.

Kyuri put his hand on his ears, “AARRGGGG!!! Someone !! please come here soon!!! I’m going crazy because of this girl!!!”

“what??! Yah!! Who want to stay in here with a ert like you!! You just stole my lips!! I’m going to make you go to jail for what you did to me!!” said soyeon again

Kyuri resighed, “god.. please just kill me..FREE ME!!!  what is her brain made for?.. is it a stone? Rock?  And .. just shout off! I’m going crazy.. stay her away from me!!”  kyuri begged to the god.

Soyeon also went crazy, “oh god!! Why must him?!!”

“oh god!!!why must her??!!”

They said same words at the same time.