Start to fall in love

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

 

Summer was bright day, with the sun shined so bright and hot. the wind also felt so hot. everything around them was hot! but none of them complain about it. they were to busy in their thought and no one wanted to start the conversation after what happened last night.

Kyuri stood up and gave her a coconut, “don’t you feel thirsty?”

Soyeon looked at her and tried to read his mind, “thanks”

Kyuri walked away inside the forest

“yah! Where are you going?”

“searching some food” answered kyuri but still walking inside

“Let me go with you!!!” soyeon threw away the coconut and ran to kyuri.

Kyuri stopped and looked at the girl in front of her, “ don’t you should be hate me for what i did to you yesterday?”

Soyeon froze, he is right. i should hate him! But...  “ i have forgot it! so.. you should do that too!”

Kyuri smirked, “you don’t have to tell me, because i have forgetten it”

Soyeon pouted, ” cold blood” she murmured

“you say me what?” asked kyuri and stared at her

Soyeon shook, “i didn’t say anything” she acted like nothing happen

Kyuri didn’t want to argue anymore, so he just walked in the forest and searching for some fruit and vegetable for them today.

Soyeon secretly looked at kyuri back, why his back is so different from all the men that i have ever seen? and he is too thin for a man... but... his back looks so sad.. is he having too much burden?

Soyeon didn’t pay attention to the road and kept looking at kyuri back. She didn’t know that she just took the wrong step and fell, “AARRRGGG!!!!”

Kyuri who heard soyeon scream immediately turned back and ran to her. she grabbed soyeon hand and tried hard to pull her to the ground. “HOLD MY HAND!!”

Soyeon did what he ordered. “EERRRGG!!” she tried to hold kyuri hand but failed. “I CAN’T!!!

Kyuri didn’t have choice, he leaned his body to the ground and grabbed soyeon hand with both of his hand. he pulled soyeon with all of his strength and finally soyeon was up.

“hfut..huft..” he was out of breath. He looked at soyeon who was in his top. “are you okay?” he asked with calm and concern.

Soyeon looked at him, “emm...” their eyes met for a couple second before both of them started to felt strange when they heard one another heartbeat.

“could you get off me?” asked kyuri which made soyeon jumped off from kyuri body.

“mianhe..” she lowered her head.

Kyuri cleaned his throat, “em.. it’s okay..”

*awkward*

I shouldn’t feel this way!!!! What is this feeling???? Am i really like him?????  Soyeon screamed in her mind  oh no!!!

Meanwhile.. kyuri was tried to feel the feeling that he just felt  what is this? Why i felt the warmness from that girl?

 

“ i will pick the fruits.. you just took a rest..” said kyuri and avoid soyeon.

“wait.. ARRRGGG...” soyeon screamed in pain

Kyuri turned back and approached her, “what’s wrong?” he worried

“my sole... it’s hurt...” soyeon was almost crying

Kyuri took a look at the left sole of feet, “it’s bleeding...” he took out his handkerchief and wiped the blood.

“AARRGG!”

“hold me..”

Soyeon looked at him, “what?”

“i said hold me.. i will give you a ride to the waterfall.. we need to clean your sole” he said softly for the first time.

Soyeon didn’t argue again, she held him tightly and let him lift her up. “am i heavy?”

Kyuri didn’t answer and kept walking the waterfall

Soyeon sighed “mianhe..” she held him more tight and leaned her head on his shoulder

Kyuri didn’t talk and let her be. For a moment, he felt he need her.  i shouldn’t feel this way..

 

They arrived at the waterfall. Kyuri out her down on the big rock above the water. He took her feet and started to pour some water on it.

Soyeon felt so embrace for a moment. Her heart beat liked crazy for every touch from kyuri. Why i feel this way?? I shouldn’t! i shouldn’t!!!  She looked at kyuri face. he looks so pretty... wait..wait... aish!! I must be crazy!!!

“done” kyuri released her feet “feel better?”

Soyeon was blushed

“are you sick? Your face turn red?” he leaned his hand and touched her forehead

Soyeon blushed more red. Her face turned into tomato!

Kyuri frowned and leaned his face closer, “are you okay?” he asked worry while soyeon couldn’t say any words because she was nervous to dead!!

“i’m...okay.. just a bit tired..” she said in soft way for the first time

Kyuri nodded. “stay here.. i will find the food for us..”

“are you going to leave me alone in here?” soyeon asked again what am i saying? Did i really need her to be myside??

Kyuri smiled, “i will come back soon..” he ruffled her hair and walked away.

!! Why he did that to me!!  soyeon held her chest “why my heart beat so fast for him? Did i really fall in love with him?”

 

While soyeon was confusing with her feeling, kyuri felt something special just come inside his heart. He didn’t know what and why. But it’s a new feeling that he never felt before. Is it good or bad? He still didn’t know. But.. he felt so excited for this new feeling.  Maybe, he trapped in this island is not a bad thing. No more files and works that he need to do. He felt so free in this place. It’s a freedom. Although he was trapped with soyeon, who is very annoying at first.. but... he didn’t know since when.. he started to accept her. for the first time in his life, he accepted someone except boram and his family.

 

He took some blueberries and mangoes.

“hei..” he called her

Soyeon turned around and smiled welcome, “ hai”

They felt so awkward again

“here.. some fruit..” he gave her

“thank you..”

 

They ate in silent until soyeon broke it, “ actually.. trap in this island with you.. is not .. a bad thing..” she said shyly.

Kyuri smiled, “because i can be your slave and serve you like a princess??”

“Of couse not! i didn’t mean that way!”

“so?”

“i..i.....i....”

Kyuri frowned, “hm?”

“ nothing! Just forget that!” soyeon got up but she fell

“be careful” kyuri caught her in good timing. Soyeon blushed again.

“thanks..” soyeon tried to stand and kyuri helped her.

“just let me help you this time..” kyuri held her hand and helped her to walk out from the forest.

Why you be kind to me???  it’s not good!  Soyeon felt so embrassing