will you marry me part 2

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

 

 

 

Actually i have update the last chapter 2 days ago.. but.. i think there are someproblem in here.. so..

here the last chapter! i hope this time no error again  :)

happy reading!!!!

 --

 

Kyuri drove her car to soyeon house. she got out and rang the bell immediately.

“annyeonghaseyo.. may i meet soyeon?” asked kyuri to the maid.

“wait a minute sir..”

“who is coming ?” asked hyomin who just come back from the office. “oh... Kyuri oppa”

Kyuri smiled nervous, “annyeong haseyo, hyomin..”

“why are you here?”

“he want to meet miss soyeon” said the maid

Hyomin smiled, “oh~~ now i know the reason why my sister came back with her swollen eyes..” hyomin tried to tease kyuri, “what have you done, oppa?”

Kyuri bit her thin lips, “it’s just.. misunderstanding..”

“oh~? Jinjja?” teased hyomin again

“who is coming?” jiyeon came out after hearing some voice. She gazed at hyomin who tried to flirt with a guy, “yah! Park hyomin!” she shouted and made hyomin and kyuri looked at her.

“yah! Call me eonni!”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, “yah! You! She was taken!” she pointed at Kyuri with her jealousy sound

Kyuri widened her eyes, “i’m sorry?”

“i said this girl is taken! Don’t try to get her” jiyeon was jealous to top which made hyomin smiled happy.

Kyuri laughed, “i’m sorry.. i came here for soyeon.. is she at home?”

Jiyeon turned her head to hyomin who tried her best to hold her laugh, “yah!” she hit hyomin

“hahaha.. it’s so funny...”

“ can i meet soyeon?” asked kyuri again.

“oh.. miss kim.. please show kyuri oppa the way to soyeon eonnie room” asked hyomin and the maid nodded

 

Kyuri sighed and followed the maid to soyeon room. he left the sisters who seems started have a small fight. She knocked the room but no answer, “soyeon~ah..” a sigh came out from her thin lips. She really hope the girl inside will open the door and let her explained everything.

Suddenly the door opened and their eyes met, “what are you doing in here?”

“can we talk?”

“there is nothing to talk about” said soyeon harshly

But kyuri didn’t think twice, she got in the room and locked the room. “why are you crying?”

Soyeon turned away “that’s not your problem”

Kyuri walked closer but soyeon stepped back

“is it because you see me propose boram?” asked kyuri but no answer from soyeon, “ you are the one who reject me at that time..”

“i...i...” soyeon started to stutter.

“ i love you park soyeon” a declaration of love from kyuri again and made soyeon looked at her. “i love you.. do you love me?” she asked for the second times.

Soyeon still didn’t answer

“boram... she can accept me for what i am.. she love me... but... i don’t love her..  i love you...  but why.. why the one i love can’t accept me because ... i’m a girl?”

She asked back to soyeon who started to cry again

“soyeon~ah... i will ask you for the last time... will you marry me?”

Soyeon got up and walked to kyuri. She cupped kyuri face and kissed her, “ i love you QRI!! I LOVE YOU!! Please marry me.. because my heart is so damn hurt !”

Qri smiled and hugged her before plant another kiss on soyeon lips with passionate.

She broke the kiss and looked at soyeon, “you really don’t mind?”

Soyeon nodded and hugged Qri so tight, “i won’t let you go again this time..”

“this secret will be with me forever.. you don’t mind with it?” asked Qri again

Soyeon shook, “i love the way you are.. and i know.. i might no have a kids.. but we can adopt one..”

Kyuri smiled, “thank you..”

“so.. we are.. couple now?” she asked with a cute way which made kyuri wanted to kiss her again.

“ne.. you are miss lee now” she teased the shorter.

Soyeon blushed, “ and about boram..”

Kyuri kissed her lips and made her stopped talking but blushed hard. “ we are just friend.. and.. she is the one who ask me to not let you go”

“now.. i feel sorry about that misunderstanding..” soyeon sighed

Kyuri smiled, “but.. thanks to boram that now we are couple”

Soyeon nodded and hugged kyuri again. “i love you..”

“love you too~”

 

--

“CONGRATULATIOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!”

Kyuri and soyeon was smiling to each other.

“i know you two love each other” teased Mr Park with Mr Lee

“aapppaa~” soyeon blushed again

“thank you Mr Park..”

“Mr? You should call me dad too!”

Kyuri smiled, “ne.. appa..”

Mr Park and Mr Lee laughed

“kyuri oppa~ you should take your bride to the hotel~” teased hyomin and made them blush.

Bride?? Yes! they just got married!!!!!

“wao~~ eonnie~ i hope your first time is great..and don’t made a mistake oppa~” jiyeon teased them too

Double blushed!!

Soyeon was red as tomato while kyuri was blushing until her ear was red.

“we can’t wait to see our grandchild” teased Mr Lee and have a nod from Mr Park.

Soyeon smiled and looked at kyuri, “ne.. we will have a child soon”

Kyuri widened her eyes and looked back to soyeon.

“can we leave now?” asked the driver and grabbed all their attention

Kyuri smiled and nodded, “we will go first.. good bye..”

“bye bye~”

 

Kyuri held soyeon hand and helped her to get inside the car.

“are you sure about the baby?” ask kyuri

Soyeon smiled and nodded, “ i just find the way~ oppa~”

Kyuri frowned, “mind to tell me?”

Soyeon kissed her, “later when we arrive at hotel”

Kyuri pecked her back, “arasso”

 

 

After about 20 minutes, they finally arrived at the hotel and got in their room.

Kyuri hugged soyeon from the back and lift her up with a bride style.

“wao~”

Kyuri smiled, “i’m strong enough to be your husband?”

Soyeon blushed, “ne~ you are the stronger~”

Kyuri brought her inside and place her slowly on the bed. she leaned her face to soyeon and kiss her slowly.

“you are so beautiful..”

Soyeon blushed, “oppa..”

“hm?”

“about the baby..” soyeon blushed.

Kyuri stopped kissing and looked at soyeon, “oh? Wae?”

Soyeon sat on the bed and looked at kyuri, “i can have your baby”

Kyuri frowned, “how?”

Soyeon smiled, “ jiyeon and hyomin was going to japan a month ago and... they found the way to have a baby in girl relationship”

Kyuri looked at soyeon with unbelievable eyes, “what?”

“actually... jiyeon and hyomin.. they were gay”

“WHAT?”

Soyeon stopped kyuri with her kiss, “calm down, baby~”

Kyuri kissed her back, “ but how? they were you sister, right?”

Soyeon nodded, “love in wrong way.. but appa has accept them and i hope you accept them too”

Kyuri nodded, now she knew why jiyeon acted that way when she was talking to hyomin.

“back to the baby topic... the japanese doctor now the way to change the ovum to .. the problem is....”

“is?” kyuri got excited by the topic.

“because you are the man in our relationship... so...”

“so???”

Soyeon blushed, “i need your...” soyeon looked at kyuri lower part.

Kyuri blushed. “you need mine?”

Soyeon blushed and nodded.

“now?”

Soyeon blushed, “aniya.. we need to do it in japan so,, it’s still fresh..” soyeon and kyuri blushed hard at the last words.

“okay..”

The awkward air was around them after they were talking about ‘baby’ topic.

Kyuri peeks soyeon, “i need to take a bath..”

Soyeon nodded.

 

Soyeon hid in the blankets , “we are getting married!! And now.. we are going to have first night!!!” she screamed in a low voice.

Soyeon smiled to herself and hugging the pillow.

She didn’t know that.. 10 minutes later, she slept.

 

Kyuri just come out from the bathroom. She smiled by looking how beautiful her bride in the bed.

She got in the bed and slept beside soyeon. She kiss the girl and hugged her in sleep.

“ good night park soyeon~”

 

A smile was drawn in their face while sleeping... that was the warm night ever.

 

 

the End