1Minute1Second

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

 

All the man and women were standing in front of the gate. The employees were waiting for the son of their boss company. The black mercedes came and stopped in front of them. The guards came to the car’s door and opened it, while the others were blowing 90 degree. The man stepped out from the car and looked at them.

“welcome, Mr Kyuri” greeted the assistant director with a bright smile but Kyuri didn’t answered him. He just walked passing the old man. The others bowed to him with respectful.

“where is my room and let’s start our first meeting” he said with a cold to them. They didn’t dare to say too much to Kyuri. Kyuri was a cold person, too cold. That’s why he didn’t have too many friends or they didn’t dare to approach him. Too scary? Or they were scared.

They followed him to the meeting room and started the meeting. A man went in front and started to do his presentation.  Kyuri looked and read his presentation. The man ended his presentation and the light .

“it’s about VVIP project but  your presentation was so bad. If you kept doing this kind of searching, i’m afraid you are going to be fire” he said in the cool tone.

The man who stood in front lowered his head, he didn’t dare to face his new boss.

“VVIP Project is our main project. This project is to gain the new clients and retain existing customers. How we serve them and make them confortable is the main point. We need to arrange the price for VVIP customer and created the new way for them. That’s VVIP Project for. Not the trash document which was nothing. “ he threw away the paper. All the employees didn’t dare to look at his scary face. they kept silent and lowered their heads. “i give you one day to fix and rewrite it. if it doesn’t suit with me and this company, i’m sorry.. but gather your things and  go out from my company”

He got up and walked out from the room. All of the employees stayed silent and looked at each other. “we are going to have a big problem now” said one of the old man.

 

Kyuri went to his room and sat on the chair. The secretary came in with the thick documents. “Mr Kyuri, this is the paper and assignment that you have to read and made a decision”

Kyuri sigh, “arasso, i get it. you can leave”

“and.. you have a meeting with Miss Soyeon, the park company daughter this afternoon at 13.30 “ said the secretary again.

“okay. Remind me”

The secretary bowed and left him alone with his works. Kyuri sighed and read all the documents with all his focus. He didn’t even know time will pass so quickly.

His secretary came again. “Mr Kyuri, it’s the time”

Kyuri took of his eyeglass and closed the file. “let’s go”

They went to the car and the secretary began to tell and describe “park soyeon is the first child of three sisters, so she is the eldest. She is 27-28 years old. She studies overseas to China and took business in there. very clever. She only need 3 years to finish her study. She has created a new management for her company when she was 25 and that management make them gain 2.7x of their profit until now. “

Kyuri nodded while looking outside. “ is she one of our VVIP?”

“yes.. but she didn’t agree with it, that’s why we have to meet her” said the secretary.

“if i was her, i will do the same. Who is going to agree this bad VVIP file?” said Kyuri with a cold tone.

As soon as, they arrived at the company. Two bodyguards opened the door and let Kyuri went out. They walked to the Park company office with the bow around them.

“Mr Kyuri, miss soyeon is in the second floor” said one of the secretary.

Kyuri only nodded and followed her. they arrived in the meeting room after walking about 2 minutes.

The secretary opened the door for kyuri and let him  go in first.

“nice to meet you, Mr Kyuri” greeted soyeon with a hand

Kyuri didn’t receive her hand, he chose to bow to her “nice to meet you, miss park”

What the... calm down.. i’m going to play with you then  “let’s have a seat”  soyeon gave him a fake big smile “ i only have 1 minute”

Kyuri smirked, “ are you kidding me?”

“plus 1 second then.. i think it’s enough” soyeon gave him a wide smile

Kyuri got up, “ we don’t need your participation then, miss park” kyuri was going to go out.

“ if i were you, i can do all the presentation in 1 minute 1 second.. but.. ehm.. we are different” soyeon

Kyuri turned back and faced the smiling girl what the hell is this girl?!  “we are different.. and i’m not need you” he answered with the cold tone

“okay then.. thank you for your time.. but.. for sure, we are going to meet again Mr Lee” soyeon smiled again and opened the door for kyuri.

Kyuri looked at her unbelievable you are going to regret it..

 

After kyuri went out of the room, soyeon closed the door and laughed happily. “hahaha.. it’s so fun playing with that man.. and his face before leaving, he must be angry with me. we are going to meet again.. mr.. Lee..Kyuri...”

 

--

Kyuri went in the car with his angry mood. ! That arrogant girl! How can she play with me?! i left my work for meeting her and she did this to me?  Kyuri who was in her mind, disturbed by his phone.

Ima nara kitto koe te ikeru

yume o kanaeru Just Now!

 

“hello”

“where are you?????” asked the girl

“in the way to office, boram. . what’s wrong?”

“what’s wrong with you.. your voice is not good”

“it’s a long story, i will tell you later “

“i’m in Tiara Cake Castle, could you come now? Help me.. i need you” boram used her aegyo, she knew it’s always effect.

“aissh.. stopped using your aegyo”

“wae?wae? help me.. i get a bit overwhelmed with my work... kyuriiii~ah~” a sweet called

“arasso~ wait for me 1 minute?” he said after almost arrived near boram place.

“1 second?”

“it’s impossible” kyuri said when he almost arrived at the cake store “i arrive”  he opened the door and saw the mini girl who ran to him.

She hug him “finally! Help me!!” she dragged him to the corner and gave him some outfit.

Kyuri looked at her, “what is this??”

“we need more people for cashier, help me.. we ruin of people today” boram begged

“you are the daughter of this company”

“you know my father” a short and complete answered

“huft.. luckily, i have asked my people to leave”

Boram laughed “ are you embarrase?”

“of course”

“sorry~ mianhe~”

“all for you” he ruffled her hair “back to work then”

Boram nodded, and started the work again. Kyuri stood on the cashier and worked until night. Totally forgot about his work on his own office.  It’s almost 8 pm. The last customer came in.  They looked at each other.

“YOU?!” shouted the customer while Kyuri was so frustrated

“i think you got a wrong person, miss. What is your order, miss?” kyuri tried to change the conversation. How could i meet this girl again??  Unlucky day

“are you seriuos?” soyeon didn’t believe it. she took her phone out and dialed the number.

Ima nara kitto koe te ikeru

yume o kanaeru Just Now!

Kyuri shocked, his phone was ringging.

“You are Kyuri! I know it!”

How she knew my number???!!

“i’m clever enough” soyeon said in victory “what are you doing in here? Part time job?”

Kyuri didn’t have any mood to answer her, “’im sorry.. what is your order miss?”

Soyeon pouted, “all the taste of cup cake”

“anything else” kyuri asked again

“you”

Kyuri faced the girl “i’m sorry?”

“i order you”

This crazy girl kyuri thought “it will be expensive then”

“how much then?” soyeon smiled

“ as much as yours, are you going to pay for it?”

Soyeon laughed, “ of course not.. just gave me the cup cake”

“okay.. wait for 10 minute then” kyuri went to back and left the girl.  Soyeon took a seat and played her phone while waiting the cup cake. 

 

 

 

why is so silent in here? is still anyone read this fanfic?  

is this story is bad? if yes.. i think i'm going to delete it.