unbelievable feeling

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

Kyuri thought a while.. he was in deep in his thought, “should i really tell her? but... but..” he didn’t know what should he do until a sound of door took his attention.

“soyeon..” he called

Soyeon closed the door and approached him. “now.. tell me..kyuri...” she begged

Kyuri took a paper from his desk and gave it to soyeon,  “before i tell you everything.. please sign this agreement..”

Soyeon withouth reading the words from the paper, she signed it. “done! Now tell me”

Kyuri looked at her unbelievable, “why you didn’t read first?”

“i didn’t have a reason to love so i didn’t have a reason to tell everyone about your secret. I just need you to tell me the truth about your feeling. Do you love me, Lee Kyuri?” soyeon asked back

Kyuri sighed and looked at soyeon , “i love you... but..”

“but what?” soyeon asked again.

“we shouldn’t be together” said kyuri again

“why??” soyeon was dead curious. Why can’t we??

“because i’m.. a girl”

A sentence that made soyeon silent for a couple second. , “what?” soyeon didn’t believe what she just heard, “ you are a girl? “ she laughed, “yah! Lee Kyuri! If you didn’t love me just said it! you don’t need..” before soyeon could finish her words, kyuri had cut her.

“It’s truth” kyuri started to take off her shirt and let soyeon saw “i’m really a girl...”

Soyeon was speechless.

Kyuri smiled bitter when she looked at soyeon expression. “i’m not lee kyuri... i’m Qri.. kyuri’s twins.” Qri looked at soyeon who still silent, “ my twin brother was died because of me..  and my father was almost insane because of his dead.. no.. it’s all my fault..” she smiled bitter, “that’s why.. i had to stand infront of everyone as kyuri and not Qri..”

Soyeon didn’t believe it. everything just became so complicated.

“the reason i can’t love you is.. i’m a girl... i’m not a boy.. i’m not man who can gave you a happiness or a family”

Soyeon’s still silent

Qri sighed , “ do you still love as who am i?”

Soyeon looked at Qri. she got up. “mianhe..”

For a couple second, Qri felt that she just stab her heart but she decided to smile, “ good then.. and.. please remember.. all the secret that i tell you today.. you can’t tell anyone... if.. if i know you tell someone...” Qri looked at soyeon, “i will kill you” she looked serious .

Soyeon suddenly understood why Qri asked her to read the agreement first. Because it’s not just a secret, but her life. “can i ask you something..”

Kyuri looked at her

“until when will you still in this mask.. you can’t hide forever”

“until my father die..” she smiled, “i’m sorry for disappointing you.. there are so many man outside, i hope you could get one”

Soyeon didn’t smile but she was in her deep thought. Her heart suddenly felt hurt for Qri words.

“it’s late.. you should go back..” asked Qri

Soyeon nodded, “you are right...” she was going to leave but her step stopped, “don’t worry.. i won’t tell anyone about your secret.. but.. can we at least become friend?”

Qri smiled, “okay.. see you..” she opened the door and let soyeon left the room.

 

Once the door was closed, Qri glued her head on the door “i should feel this way..” her tears started to fall. “i shouldn’t..”

“why so hurt...”

--

 

Soyeon tried hard to sleep but.. but.. she can’t!! “AAAHHHHH!!!!!” she screamed like no tomorrow.

She got up from her bed and walked to take a water.

“why.. why he should be girl??? AAHH!!! I’m going crazy!!! Did i just fall in love with a girl??? Aniya..!!  i love her because i think she was.. a man.. yeah.. “ she tried to calm herself

“i’m not a lesbian, right?”

She asked herself again.

 

“”AAARRGGG!!!! FRUSTRATED!!”

 

 

--

 

The sun came again and it’s a new days for everyone.

All the guess is preparing for leaving jeju island and same with soyeon and Qri.

Qri wore the nice black suit without tie. She looked so cool with her black glasses which made soyeon also jaw dropped for her man suit.

“appa.. i will flight to Seoul first.. there is something i have to do” Qri farewell to her father.

Mr Lee smiled, “what about you soyeon? “

“i will go to Seoul too..”

“why don’t both of you flight in the same plane?” suggested mr Park and made qri and soyeon looked at each other.

“wah! That’s a good idea mr park!” mr Lee smiled, “ Kyuri ah.. why don’t you send soyeon back to seoul? “ mr lee looked at soyeon, “use our private plane..”

“arasso, appa..” Qri looked at soyeon. “let’s go..” she said with her cold tone

Soyeon became silent and followed Qri back. They walked inside the plane without talking to each other. After a couple minutes, the plane was flight.

“hei..” soyeon broke the silent and tried to talk to Qri.

Qri looked at her, “em?”

“let’s talk something.. it’s so boring..” asked soyeon

Qri looked at her, “what do you want to talk about?”

“ what is your hobby?” asked Soyeon

“ehm.. listening to music”

“what music do you like?” asked soyeon again

“i like T-ara..”

Soyeon looked at her, “Waoo!! I also like them! We are same!! I’m T-ara royal fans!”

Qri laughed looking how excited soyeon was, “maybe we should watch T-ara concert together in Shanghai”

“I have buy the ticket! You don’t need to tell me! i have prepared everything! Hahahaha!!” she laughed.

Qri shook her head for unbelievable side from soyeon. “so.. want to watch together?”

Soyeon smiled, “are you asking me for a date?” teased soyeon

Qri stopped and silent

Soyeon just felt something , “erg.. just forget it.. hahaha..” she tried to warm the conversation back but.... the conversation just ended with awkward.

Qri cleaned and looked at soyeon, “as a friend.. Do you mind to watch together?”

Soyeon who was frozen in her spot turned into smile, “oh.. i like too..”

Qri smiled back before they had another conversation in the plane.

It felt awkward at first... but as the plane flight.. as the conversation flew around them... all the awkward just disappeared and they enjoyed their moment.

 

The plane landed after about 1 hour flight, Qri helped soyeon to take her things. They looked at each other and smiled to each other.

But.. the smiled faded away when soyeon saw a girl who was waiting for them

“Boram?” said Qri and ran to her friends.

“KYURI!!!” boram ran to her and hugged her, “WAH!! I MISS YOU!!” said boram with all her longing.

Qri smiled and patted the girl which gained a big jealous from Soyeon.

“yah! I’m back now.. hehe..”

The smiled that never Qri showed to anyone but.. she showed it when she was with boram.

Soyeon gazed at them and tried to break their moment with her sound. “ehemm...” she cleaned .

Qri and boram looked at Soyeon, “oh.. boram.. this is soyeon.. Mr Park daughter..” introduced Qri to Boram.

With her warm smiled, Boram smiled and greeted soyeon, “annyeonghaseyo.. i’m jeon Boram, Kyuri best friend, nice to meet you.. miss Soyeon”

Soyeon smiled back, “nice to meet you too.. “

“ehm.. soyeon.. we will leave with boram, you can follow my driver... he will drive you home..” said Qri and made soyeon stared at her.

What???  “what?” soyeon tried to calm her voice

“i have some appointment with boram..” she smiled and turned to boram, “let’s go”

Boram smiled and nodded, “we go first.. annyeong..” she bowed and left Qri.

Soyeon stood in her position with her unbelievable feeling, “what?? Did she just leave me??” she said almost scream.

“miss.. let me send you home..” said the driver

Soyeon didn’t have any choice.. she just followed the driver with her heavy heart and annoyed feeling.

“lee Qri! how could you do that to me!” she murmured.