when we are lost

Black Misunderstanding in Summer

 

Kyuri kept following her, “where are you going?” he asked but no answer from soyeon

Soyeon avoid him and tried to find the way to go back, “aish...where am i?!”

Kyuri decided to stop her, “ we need to go back.. or we will more get lose”

Soyeon sighed and followed kyuri back. They back to the waterfront and hoped there were any ship passing. “ah.. so hot..” soyeon started to complain again.

“it’s summer.. of course it’s hot” said kyuri back while looking around. He got up and looked around. His eyes finally fell on the tree around 4 meter, he decided to walk to the coconut tree.

Soyeon also got up, “where are you going?” she asked and followed from behind.

Kyuri searched some longer wood and started to hit the coconut. Fall! Fall! Fall! 3 coconut fell down and soyeon immediately ran to get them. “wa!!”

Kyuri smiled and took one of them. he hit it on the stone and coconut water started to flow out, “drink it..” he ordered and soyeon followed him. She drank the fresh coconut water, “wao! It’s delicious!”

Kyuri also drank some, it’s summer and it’s hot. they were thirsty and the coconut water is the best for this weather.

“we need to make something for sleep and cook” said soyeon and kyuri nodded.

Kyuri put his eyes on soyeon wet dress because of coconut water. Soyeon looked at the way kyuri stare at her, “Yah!! You ! ert!” soyeon scolded him

Kyuri smirked and got off his coat and put it on her, “i’m not interesting with your small ”

“MWO?! Yah! You!” soyeon pissed off

Kyuri didn’t care at all, he walked away and tried to find some wood and big leaves to make a tent. Kyuri really did his job as a ‘man’. He built the tent in half hour and made soyeon amazed by it.

“you do this?” asked soyeon still didn’t believe

“i made this for myself” he said cruel and continued his works

Soyeon smirked and went away, “i wil made mine then..” she tried to get in the forest and searched some wood and leaves like kyuri made. She kept walking and didn’t know that she had walked to far. Soyeon stopped when she heard something, “isn’t this water fall sound??” she walked to the sound and found the water fall. “wao.. daebak..” she got down to the water, “ehm~ so fresh!!” the water was so clear. Soyeon took a  cup of water and started to waste her face. All her makeup was removed, she felt so fresh with her bare face. She started to remove her dress and washed herself. She felt so cold and fresh with the water. She took a shower under the waterfall and made all herself wet.

 

Kyuri finished his work 5 minutes after soyeon left. He looked around and didn’t find that girl form, “where is she?” he tried to walk around and shouted her name, “SOYEON!! PARK SOYEON!” he kept shouting but no answer from that annoying girl. “don’t tell me she walked in the forest” kyuri sighed and decided to walk into the forest, she need to find that girl.


“KYYAAAA!!!!”

Kyuri held the screaming voice, he immediately ran more far into the forest, “yah! Where are you!!” he shouted

“DON’T COME HERE!!”

But too late, kyuri has already found her, “Yah! Park So..” he looked at her for a minute then immediately turned back his body

“YAH! You !!ert!!!! i’ve said don’t come here!!” soyeon kept shouting at him. She felt so embarrassed

Kyuri was blushing, he bit his lips “sorry.. i don’t know...that...”

Soyeon quickly put on her dress. She blushed too.

“i’m.. going back...” he excused

Soyeon followed him from back and they arrived at the first place. They became so awkward. No one dare to talk.

Kyuri prepared the fire to make a light since it’s started to get dark. There weren’t any voice come from kyuri or soyeon. Only the burning wood, the sea wave sound and also the crickets voice. Kyuri put some potatoes and yam that he found around the forest into the fire. The smelt of the burning potatoes and yams were so good. It’s made soyeon to sit near to him. “is it done?” she asked

“a minute more” he answered.

They didn’t dare to look at each other. They kept looking at the fire and the burning potatoes and yams.

Kyuri took a wood and pulled the ingredient to him. He grabbed it with the leave and gave it to soyeon, “for you..”

Soyeon took it, “thank you..” soyeon slowly put off the skin  “ooucch..” she shouted in hot

“be careful..” warned kyuri while eating the yams

Soyeon ate slowly and looked at kyuri. Actually he is not bad... he takes care me a lot...

Kyuri turned to soyeon and made their eyes met, “what?”

Soyeon shook and back to her potato again.

Kyuri felt guilty for her, “hm... sorry.. for... that... i didn’t mean.. to peek.. you.. taking bath?”

Soyeon blushed when she remember the incident. “did you see everything?”

Kyuri jaw dropped, he felt nervous, “i don’t want to lie... ehm.. sorry... i saw all..”

Soyeon blushed and closed her face because of shame.  “no one ...aish.. what should i do...” she hit her head

Kyuri looked at her, “mianhe.. “

Soyeon nodded, “what can i do? You have seen everything..”

Kyuri bit his bottom lip, “ don’t worry .. i’m not a ert.. i won’t do anything to you” he replied cooly

Soyeon sighed and looked at the dark sky which filled with the stars “at least i still could see the beautiful sky tonight”

Kyuri felt hopeless, “when they came to get us?” no answered from soyeon, kyuri looked at the girl and found the girl has already slept.

Kyuri looked at the girl, ehm.. she is more beautiful when she was quiet kyuri slept next to her and looked at the stars. He smiled and looked at the girl beside her at least i’m not alone.. Kyuri took her up and brought her to the tent.

--

The sun rises and the light threw the tent. Soyeon felt the light of the sun, she slowly opened her eyes “hm..m...” she tried to do stretching but when she saw a man who slept beside her, she screamed so loud, “KKKYYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!!”

Kyuri heard the scream, he got up in half second and looked at the girl in front him with frustrated “can’t you stop screaming????” he was really frustrated with this girl.

Soyeon stopped and looked at him, she felt sorry for a second. “why you slept beside me?”

Kyuri looked at her, “arasso.. arasso.. i sleep outside.. happy?” he got up and went out of the tent. He really didn’t fell so good, all he need was slept.

Soyeon felt guilty. She bit her bottom lip and followed him out.

Kyuri didn’t care, he took a nap under the tree and fell sleep again.

Soyeon looked at him, she took his coat and wrapped it on him. She sighed, “i think, all can i do now is searching food for both of us”  soyeon went back to the forest and started to search some fruit. She smiled when she found banana tree with the yellow banana. She jumped happy and used the wood for take the flock of banana. When she got all of it, she ran back to the tent. she put down the fruit and went to the coconut tree again. She used the same wood that kyuri used yesterday and pulled the coconut down. It fell on the sand and soyeon took it with a smile. “i can do it too~”

She went back to the tent and kyuri has already waken up, “oh.. you have woken up?”

Kyuri nodded, “you prepared this?”

Soyeon nodded, “for breakfast.. i think banana is a good choice.. and... coconut water..” she smiled and kyuri smiled back.

“you are more strong than your look”

“of course, i’m.. and... sorry.. for shout at you... i promise won’t do it again.. jinjja.. sorry..” soyeon bowed to him

Kyuri laughed, “arasso..  let’s eat and gain some energy”

Soyeon nodded and they ate without any conversation.

“how long we are going to stay in here?” sighed soyeon

Kyuri stopped eating and looked at soyeon, “mianhe..”

“why?”

Kyuri smiled bitter, “like what you said before.. if the meet isn’t holding in jeju island.. this incident won’t happen.. so it’s my fault”

Soyeon sighed, “why you kept making me feel guilty to you?” she faced him

Kyuri laughed, “did i?”

Soyeon nodded, “let’s not talking about it.. i believe someone will come and search for us”

Kyuri took another banana, “hm..”

“what are we going to do in this island then?”

Kyuri frowned, “ i’m going to take a bath on the waterfall, don’t peek”

Soyeon blushed when she remembered the incident yesterday, “i won’t!”

Kyuri smiled, “i know.. stay here.. if you peek on me.. i will leave you alone!” he warned her and got in the forest.

Soyeon chuckled, “hisss.. who want to see your flat body..cih..” soyeon looked around. she started to get a fear, “hm.. palli come back!” she shouted but no answer from kyuri. “Yah!! Kyuri!! Lee Kyuri!!”