Come With Me

Runaway

“Onew oppa?”  Luna blurted out, in shock to see Onew in front of f(x)’s dorm. It’s not that SHINee has never visited there before, but it’s morning, and she thought Onew was supposed to be in Japan right now, preparing for the JAT concert. Instead, she saw him leaning casually against the door jamb, his arms crossed, the posture relaxed. He was wearing a cap, turned backward, shades, a black hoodie, grey jeans and grey-yellow shoes she recognized from SHINee’s Sketchers CF. He was also wearing a small, secret smile as he looked at her up and down.

                “Oppa, what are you doing here?” Luna asked again when it seemed like he wasn’t going to say anything. He didn’t answer, only his smile getting bigger, as if amused by her question. Luna was about to question him again when she heard something that sounded like a stampede of elephants from behind her.

                She whirled around, and then staggered backward as she saw all the other f(x) girls, out from their respective hiding places, rushing at her, carrying assorted stuff. All of them were wearing a determined face, and seemed to be directed solely on her.

                Luna would have retreated more (she was frightened by f(x)’s purposeful looks) if she didn’t feel a hand on the small of her back, effectively stopping her. She tilted her head up and met with Onew’s face, his smile now escalated in full-fledged grin. He pushed her gently back into f(x)’s dorm, then quietly closed the door behind him, leaving Luna to deal with f(x)’s scary confrontation.

                Victoria reached them first, carrying a paper bag filled with what looks like lunch boxes. Luna closed her eyes, braced herself for what Victoria may do to her, when she felt Victoria whooshed past her, heading toward Onew.

                “Onew-ah, this is for lunch and on-the-road snacks. I’ve cooked a lot for both of you, since you guys seemed to have glutton appetites. And here are some medicines. Luna is always sick so-” Luna didn’t managed to hear the rest of Victoria’s tirade, as Amber and Sulli reached her at that time.

                Sulli’s hands went to Luna’s head, while Amber dived towards her feet. Sulli was trying to tie Luna’s hair into a ponytail, but only succeeding in pulling her hair messily and painfully, as Luna yelped in pain at Sulli’s consistent tugging.

                Sulli gave up, and then handed the hair tie to Luna. “Aish, it’s not working. Here, unnie. Tie your hair up, ppali ppali!” Luna was about to refuse, when she felt Amber lifting up her left foot and trying to force it into some sock.  Unable to think clearly with the two’s assault on her, she just relented, tying up her hair and bending down to wear her own socks.

                “No, no. I’ll finish down here. You just deal with Ssul up there.” Amber slapped her hand away as she went on to put another sock on Luna’s right foot.

                Luna straightened up again, then Sulli shoved the basketball cap that she had chosen earlier to her head. After Luna finish adjusting the cap to fit her properly, Sulli tried to put on the sunglasses on her, poking one of Luna’s eye in the process.  “Sorry unnie!” Sulli winced as Luna yelped in pain for the second time.

                Sulli then pulled out a black jacket, and moved as if to put it on Luna, but Luna, obviously learnt her lesson, just grabbed the jacket and put it on herself.

                Meanwhile, Amber has done a great job, finishing tying up the laces of the pair of black sneakers she’d put on Luna. Amber then stood up and pulled Sulli back a bit, both of them then studied their work with satisfied nods.

                As Luna stared at them like they’re crazy, something flew passed the top of her head, causing Luna to yelp and bend down reflexively, alarmed. That something was apparently caught by Onew, who was the only one behind her, as she didn’t hear the sound of anything breaking or hitting the floor.

                “Oppa, that’s unnie’s purse with her cell phone inside. And I’ve called security, they said the coast is clear and you can leave now.” This was stated by the smirking Krystal, who then went on to stand beside Amber.

                Luna, mind whirling as she tried to figure everything out, stared at the girls, who were standing in a line, all beaming at her. “What is going on?” She burst out, frustrated when no one seemed willing to tell her anything.

                The girls were still smiling, but their eyes turned a bit serious. Krystal spoke up first.

                “Unnie, you’re always working and practicing so hard the whole time.”

                “And you’re not taking care of yourself either. You always fall sick.” Sulli continued with a concerned tone. Amber then spoke up, but with a smile this time.

                “So, we decided that if you didn’t want to take a break, we’ll force you to take one.”

                “Just enjoy yourself and don’t worry about work. We’ll take care of it.” Victoria patted Luna’s head affectionately.

                Luna, although touched by the concern of her members, was still about to refuse and argue when Onew’s deep voice stopped her.

                “Luna…” He held out a hand to her, smiling. “Come with me.”

                “Where?” She asked, confused.

                Onew’s smile turned mischievous and playful this time. He leaned closer and whispered in her ear. “Let’s run away.”

                Overwhelmed, Luna merely stared at him. When he continued holding out his hand and smiled encouragingly at her, she decided to take a chance and took his hand. His smile broke into a full-fledged eye-smile, as if he’s overjoyed that she decided to follow him.

                Onew waved to the rest of f(x) girls, promising that he’ll take a good care of their precious vitamin, then tugged Luna’s hand, leading her out of f(x) dorm. Luna just followed, as she was still dazed with Onew’s breathtaking smile.

                As they went out, the girls followed, poking their heads out to the hallways, shouting encouragement at Luna (and warning for Onew).

                “Unnie, have fun!”

                “We’ll handle the schedule and manager-oppa!”

                “Don’t worry about work, just take care of yourself!”

                “Yah, Onew oppa! Take care and don’t do anything to our Luna, or we’ll bashed your head!” This came from Amber, who was shaking her fist at Onew.

                Onew just laughed and pulled Luna closer, then said, “Let’s make a run for it.”

                Luna simply went along, her mind still unable to process everything out. Besides, one look at Onew’s ecstatic face, and she’ll give in to anything. Luna giggled as she felt excitement filled her up with adrenaline. She’ll just go with the flow and trust Onew this time.

---

A/N: Hey everyone! New week means new update, so here’s one for you guys!

Yeah, I borrowed the ‘Come with me’ line from f(x)’s Airplane, can’t help it, keke~

With the help of f(x), Onew manages to ‘kidnap’ Luna… So, where will he take her?

Hehe, stay tuned to find out!

Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting! See you later~