Luhan, the King of Bed Head

The Hunger Games: EXO

“This is insane!”

“Relax hyung, just relax, I’ll help you.”

“Let me go Kim Jongdae!” Minseok exclaimed as the younger’s hands sneaked themselves a little to below the northern region. As soon as Minseok realized that he was now dangling in a giant Coast Redwood tree (the tallest tree species in the world) he grabbed onto Jongdae again. “Hold me Jongdae!”

“You need to set your priorities straight.” Jongdae chuckled as he tied down Minseok and himself to the tree’s large thick branch.

“So you think we can finally get some rest?” Minseok asked, leaning against the thick trunk of the tree.

“We’d better; Tao and Kris have been annoying us like all day.” Jongdae frowned, recalling how the two had blown up the area they had originally set up camp. “And that stupid fake love thing? I’m not even a thing with you!”

“I agree.” Minseok nodded. He and Jongdae had planned on an alliance since the beginning of the games. Even before, they had set the alliance, knowing that they’d be a great team, they immediately teamed up.

“I just hope we can escape those Careers, some sort of blood bath is sure going to be expected from them.” Jongdae leaned back as well, squishing against Minseok as they shared the trunk of the tree.

“I don’t know, something’s up with them, they are acting like love-birds and it sort of bugs me, they aren’t killing everybody in their path.” Minseok shifted himself to get comfortable, “I don’t quite understand them.”

“Sometimes we get weirdos in these games and we just have to deal with life.” Jongdae shrugged, “Should we eat something?”

“Sure, we can split some dried beef, and hopefully when the snow melts we can catch something.” Minseok reached into his pack and drew out some dried beef.

The two ate in silence, hearing distinct sounds echoing throughout the forest terrain beneath them. Until a thundering boom was heard from the distance.

“What in the name of dried beef is that?” Jongdae exclaimed as he squinted his eyes to the large smoke cloud erupting.

“I bet its Tao again.” Minseok guessed, “He did the same thing to us.”

“That thing was huge though! Hopefully it took out what six people? Hopefully those six are the Careers perhaps.” Jongdae asked, “That would be so easy if that happened.”

“I’m pretty sure a cannon should’ve been fired then.” Minseok added.

“Oh please the cannon lady is probably late.”

“I’m pretty sure this isn’t like common school tardiness Jongdae.” Minseok rolled his eyes.

“You never know.”

And with that, the two fell asleep.

Luhan woke up to a strange sensation of never remember falling asleep. Like he was drunk the night before because he didn’t remember when he fell asleep, he remembered taking watch and switching off with Baekhyun only to fall asleep by Sehun and Chanyeol. He felt arms wrapped around his waist and for the second time in his life he found himself stuck in Sehun’s tight embrace. This kid is too touchy. Luhan thought bitterly. He saw Kyungsoo smirking at him from his place on his log.

“Getting close aren’t we?” Kyungsoo asked quietly.

“Shut up love.” Luhan teased, mimicking how Jongin called Kyungsoo love in such an endearing way.  Kyungsoo frowned at this but remembered he had the hand in this argument.

“You are snuggled up against him, and you were making little whimper noises whenever he pulled away, or tried.

“Wait what?” Luhan asked incredulously, the very thought branded into his head.

“Well about an hour ago, Sehun woke up to you wrapping your arms around his waist with his as well and he tried to pull away to give you two some space because you were really flush against each other.” Kyungsoo explained. “But you whimpered and pulled Sehun closer so he just fell back asleep because he was tired.”

“Oh god.” Luhan groaned as Sehun’s hold was still embarrassingly tight on him. “I’m stuck.”

“He was stuck too.” Kyungsoo reminded.

“Can you like shut up?” Luhan growled, freezing when he felt Sehun bury his face into his hair. “Gosh what is he doing?”

“Using your hair as a head rest.” Kyungsoo answered with a sly smile.

“I want to take a stick and shove it up your .” Luhan groaned, feeling Sehun nuzzle into his hair. His cheeks dusted a dark pink as Sehun pulled him closer.

“We better set off soon.” Kyungsoo said, “We need to get to a safer ground where we won’t be such targets and we need to get food.”  Kyungsoo walked over to Jongin and gave him a first pinch in the arm. Jongin sat up with his sword in hand, “What’s going on!”

“Time to wake up.” Kyungsoo whispered, “Can you go wake Chanyeol and Baekhyun?”

Jongin nodded and stalked away, over to where the two were sleeping.

“Can you wake up Sehun?” Kyungsoo asked Luhan who was still deep into the boy’s arms.

“Sure.” Luhan replied. “Sehun,”

The younger did not stir as he kept sleeping away, face still buried in Luhan’s hair.

“Sehun its time to wake up and smell the sunshine.” Luhan prodded, hitting the boy slightly. Sehun did not budge, still sleeping away. “Will you please wake up?” Luhan asked again, pinching Sehun’s arm in annoyance, what if it was an important situation?

Sehun immediately shot up, dropping Luhan onto the grassy floor.

“What the heck thanks!” Luhan exclaimed as he picked himself off the grass.

“You scared me.” Sehun shrugged, “What was I supposed to do?”

“Not drop me onto the floor.” Luhan scowled. “That is some way to treat the person who woke you up.”

“Sorry.” Sehun murmured. “Why was I holding you?”

“Well you thought I was your pillow and tried to squeeze the life out of me.” Luhan answered sheepishly.

“Oh.” Sehun paused, “Oh.”

“Yes that is your last name no need to wear it out.”

“Oh shut up.” Sehun rolled his eyes as he walked away.

“What a way to wake him up.” Kyungsoo said coming over, “Copying my perfect idea.”

“I figured it would be the best way since you did it.” Luhan laughed.

“By the way, your hair is a real mess.” Kyungsoo added.

Luhan’s hands found their way to his messy bed head, “its Sehun’s fault!” He accused.

“That makes matters worse, it’s almost like you guys did it or something.” Kyungsoo smirked.

“I will literally go get that stick right now.” Luhan warned. “There are a lot of sticks here.”

“Alright let’s just go set out okay.”  Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Am I going to run around with messy hair for the whole day?” Luhan grumbled.

“Well if you keep sleeping with Sehun like that yes.”

“It’s not my fault he keeps burying his face into my hair!” Luhan exclaimed, “Like what the heck!”

“Do you like him?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I’m in love with him.” Luhan muttered through gritted teeth.

Kyungsoo shot the boy a look of worry and pity. Luhan and Sehun were like fire and ice, yet they were forced to love one another. At least he and Jongin were on friendly terms rather than hateful ones. He laughed as Luhan tried to flatten his bed head but it ended up sticking back up into the same position.

The two soon met up with the others and set off; in search of water and food.

“Your hair is quite messy.” Jongin pointed out.

“Shut up.” Luhan growled.

“You okay?” Sehun asked, wrapping an arm around Luhan’s shoulder. This startled Luhan, causing him to jump in surprise. He remembered their supposed love and went along with it. Luhan snuggled into the warmth of Sehun’s chest as they walked together. This surprised Sehun a bit as he tightened his hold.

“Hey a parachute!” Kyungsoo yelled, running to it. “It’s a map.”

“A map.” Baekhyun echoed.

Kyungsoo stared in awe at the map, it seemed to be a chart of the whole arena itself, yet there were the names of all the tributes scattered around. But the Careers were all in one place. “The map shows everyone and where their exact location its!”

“Nice we can just avoid everyone!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“But we’re the Careers aren’t we supposed to be going around killing the heck out of everything in our path?” Jongin pointed out.

“Violence is never the answer.” Baekhyun shrugged, “We can hold off until there are less people left and Tao and Kris are out of the way.”

“Hopefully they’ll be killed by a meteorite or something.” Luhan mumbled from his spot in Sehun’s arm, “I’ve never hated someone so fast, other than this dope that’s holding me.”

“Hey,” Sehun protested with a frown.

Luhan looked up at him with a mischievous smile. If they really were in love, they would probably add a kiss to their cuddle. Luhan felt Sehun lean in a bit and jumped. He ducked out of Sehun’s arm and hastily walked to the side. Sehun raised an eyebrow at Luhan’s actions and walked over to him.

“Is there anything wrong?”

“No,” Luhan laughed, waving a hand away, “It’s okay.”

“I was just,” Sehun began to fix Luhan’s hair, “What did you think I was going to do?” He asked with a smirk.

“NOTHING!” Luhan exclaimed, face flushing a tomato red.

“Baekhyun.”

“No.”  

“Baekkie.”

“No.”

“Please talk to me,” Chanyeol begged.

“I am,” Baekhyun snorted.

“Can’t we discuss it together?”

“There’s nothing to discuss.” Baekhyun finished.

Chanyeol did not take no for an answer and flung his arm around Baekhyun’s waist, causing the younger to yelp loudly. “Can we discuss it now?”

“What do you want?” Baekhyun asked.

“Are we really official now?” Chanyeol whispered.

“I don’t know.” Baekhyun answered with a frown. “I don’t know.”

“Do you want to be official?”

Baekhyun faced the younger with sad eyes, “You don’t want someone like me in your life. I’m sassy, I make fun of you, I-”

Chanyeol cut him off with a sweet kiss, pressing his lips to Baekhyun’s. The two stayed still for a moment before Chanyeol parted, “All the things I love about you.”

“Hey love birds can you hurry it up?” Luhan shouted, “We found some animals we can hunt!”

“Come on.” Chanyeol laughed, pulling Baekhyun with him into the clearing. "Before messy hair over there eats us alive for being late."

 


Minseok and Jongdae make their debut!

GUYS WE REACHED 40 SUBSCRIBERS! OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS AMAZE BALLS! GOODNESS GRACIOUS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD REACH 40! AND THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY!

Side Note: BaekYeol is official? Baekhyun didn't really answer so we dunno yet :/

Sehun and Luhan cuddles jeez I get so giddy on the inside.

Kyungsoo's method of waking up Jongin: PINCH HARD lol. Luhan's hair tho, Sehun's unconcious with it makes me cringe with happiness. BDU1VEZCEAAJujr.jpg:large9uczlvThe hair is a mixture of these two (not including that uhm ostrich like thing) In honey brown hair.