Happy Family

The Hunger Games: EXO

“These herbs would be perfect for slow roasting over a fire with some gamey meat!”

 

Suho looks over his shoulder to see Yixing excitedly picking herbs from a nearby patch next to the trees. He sighs to himself, they were supposed to be looking for food, not expressing their passion for intricate cooking. But this was Yixing, a bit of a strange fellow to Suho, but they had immediately staged for an alliance. Suho knew that Yixing was smart and had a strange passion for wild herbs and such.

 

“It’s thyme!” Yixing exclaimed as he ran to show Suho. “I think I saw some ginkgo around here as well. Ginkgo enhances memory! It’s perfect!”

 

“Yixing ginkgo also enhances the risk of bleeding.” Suho laughed, “Your blood will just spill around.”

 

Yixing looked at him baffled. He was mentally juggling with was better, memory enhancing? Or bleeding your guts out. “We should just stick to catching something.”

 

“Right, right.” Suho laughed as he unhooked his last arrow from his sheath. “It that I lost all my arrows right?”

 

After waking up in the same situation for three days straight, Luhan has begun to just accept his fate and sigh. Because yet again, this clingy maknae is hugging him again while sleeping. Luhan doesn’t know if Sehun does this on purpose to agitate the elder or if by mistake. But Luhan is somehow always waking up to being face first in what is Oh Sehun. He really needs to start sleeping far, far away from that boy. Let him hug Chanyeol for all he could care. Sehun was constantly tormenting him about swans the other day. He tried to shift himself into a comfortable position, honestly, he knew his back was pressed up against a rock. To his horror, he slipped and accidentally rolled on top of Sehun. Being firmly pressed against Sehun honestly scared him, his mind was filling with so many emotions that he couldn’t tell what was fake or what was real. He studied Sehun’s face closely, noticing every mole on his skin and how even in his sleep Sehun would his lips out of habit. Luhan felt this insane urge to feel the softness of those lips on his, which he knew was impossible. Sehun hated him. Every fiber of him. But being this close to Sehun made him feel like there could be something more under all these lies. Luhan mentally scoffed. There was no possibility of that.

 

“Lu?”

 

Luhan immediately jerked at the sound of that voice. That deep voice, not as deep as Chanyeol’s but that didn’t matter to him. “Yes?” He ignored the use of his real name, although it made his heart skip a beat. The way it just rolled off his tongue so casually.

 

“Stop moving, it’s too early.” Sehun groaned as Luhan squirmed a top of him. His nose brushing the fabric of Sehun’s shirt several times. With another groan, Sehun sits up and carefully plops Luhan onto the grass next to him. “You’re so fidgety.” He yawns as he rubs the sleepiness out of his eyes.

 

“Well,” Luhan starts, his face a bright red, but he then realizes he has no explanation and relaying the events that just happened would be utterly embarrassing. So he just decides to shut up.

 

“Luhan what’s wrong?” Sehun asked fully awake.

 

“Nothing!” Luhan immediately exclaims, “I’m just not used to this.” He says gesturing to him and Sehun. He pouted slightly at his awkwardness and his incapability to suppress his embarrassment. Cool fingers found their way to the underside of Luhan’s chin and hey forced him to meet Sehun’s gaze. “W-what a-are y-you doing?” Luhan stuttered unable to force back the evident red blush appearing.

 

“Are you uncomfortable?” Sehun asked in a very hushed tone.

 

“Y-yes!” Luhan squealed as he tried to pull away. Sehun smirked before gently grabbing Luhan’s face with his hands. Gently squishing Luhan’s face, Sehun pecked Luhan on the lips. Luhan made a strange squealing sound before Sehun pulled him into his chest. Luhan squirmed, nose brushing against Sehun’s broad chest.

 

“Shh,” Sehun smiled as he felt Luhan relax a bit in his arms. “You comfortable now?”

 

“N-not r-really!” Luhan squeaked, his voice rising three octaves higher than usual.

 

Sehun wrapped a possessive arm around Luhan before bringing Luhan closer against him. “How about now?”

 

“Sehun why are you doing this?” Luhan managed to spit out, face reddening even more.

 

“Because I’ve grown to like you.” Sehun answered simply, “For real this time.”

 

Luhan choked on air, “How can you just say things like that so simply?”

 

“Because I’m not one to hide my feelings.” Sehun looked Luhan straight in the eye, “I’m rather blunt about these kinds of things as you can see.”

 

“You’re blunt about everything.”

 

“I know, that’s why you like me.” Sehun smirked as he leaned in, stopping centimeters away from Luhan’s lips. “Because I’m so endearing right?” Luhan opened his mouth to reply but was swiftly cut off by Sehun’s mouth. Luhan’s eyes widened in shock, his mouth moved along Sehun’s nicely like two puzzle pieces clicking together. Sehun’s mouth reminded him of soft bunnies if that made any sense because all Luhan could think about right now was that Sehun was currently kissing him. His brain was not functioning straight or was it the oxygen that left his lungs? Luhan couldn’t quite put his finger on it. He didn’t care. Caught in the moment they failed to see Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Chanyeol peering at them from behind a nearby rock. They had some decency to take cover rather than stand in the open with their mouths agape.

 

“Wow.” Chanyeol gaped, “They move fast.”

 

“They went from trying to kill each other to trying to eat each other.” Jongin groaned, “Awh I hope they keep it PG-13.”

 

“Heck I hope they keep it G rated.” Kyungsoo cried as he closed his eyes. The passionately kissing Luhan and Sehun were a little bit too much of a live show. He assumed things were at least going to lead to kissing but not kissing for so long that it counted itself as making out. Kyungsoo himself was not a fan of PDA especially PDA so early in the morning and in broad daylight.

 

Chanyeol laughed as he continued watching the two in envy. He of course missed his Baekkie but he had no reason to be sad. Baekhyun was in a better place and he would soon join him. “Let’s stop things before they get a bit too intense for my taste.”

 

“I’m so with you on that!” Jongin nodded, “Look at them they’ve been going at it!”

 

“I thought Luhan would stop by now.” Kyungsoo shook his head, “I suppose he needs this. Everyone needs a little love in their life.” He recalled what L.Joe had said. Kyungsoo turned to Jongin to find that both he and Chanyeol were gone. “What in the…” He saw Chanyeol and Jongin sneaking over to both Sehun and Luhan who were still passionately kissing. Honestly Kyungsoo didn’t know how long all that was going to last but judging from the water they seemed to be carrying, it wasn’t going to last long.

 

Sehun smiled against Luhan’s lips. They were so perfect. Luhan was just so perfect. He honestly didn’t know when he started to develop feelings for Luhan but the boy was just never not on his mind. Luhan’s lips reminded him of strawberries, they were red and tasted just as sweet. At first it was annoying having to be with the older boy but now, Sehun doesn’t know why he hated him. Sehun’s new self proclaimed hobby was teasing the older and watching his adorable reactions. He leaned in to kiss the older again. Luhan didn’t seem like he was going to pull away either anytime soon.

 

“3!”

 

Sehun jerked back as did Luhan. They found themselves drenched in water. Sehun scrunched his nose as the water dripped down his face. “I’m going to [insert your choice of curse word here] kill you.” He stood up and blindly grabbed a shirt, probably Jongin’s because Chanyeol was definitely around his height. “Jongin I swear on my own mother’s name that I will kill you.” He opened his eyes meeting Jongin’s. “I’m going to cut you up and leave your remains in the water.”

 

“Whoa stop calm down!” Luhan exclaimed jumping up, shaking his wet hair and grabbing Sehun’s arm. “Sehun calm down!” Sehun seemed to become less tense at Luhan’s actions but nonetheless held Jongin by the material of his shirt. Sehun was intent on ending the life of Kim Jongin.

 

“Put him down!” Kyungsoo flicked Sehun in the forehead. He wrapped his arms around Luhan’s waist and held an arrow to the boy’s throat. Of course Kyungsoo wasn’t going to kill Luhan because that would be the stupidest thing he’s ever done and Do Kyungsoo does not do stupid things. But something had to calm Sehun down, and if the boy he had been passionately kissing before wasn’t going to calm him down, desperate times called for desperate measures. “Sehun I’m not kidding.”

 

Sehun seemed to debate this a little because his eyebrows scrunched up. Jongin’s life or the fact that Luhan may be harmed? Of course the latter was more important but killing Jongin was a priority nonetheless. He sighed, releasing Jongin who yelped and ran over to Kyungsoo.

 

“Oh my god never again!” Jongin hugged Kyungsoo who had released Luhan. “Why must the Career pact go against each other I thought we were a happy family!”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, protectively hugging the wet Luhan. “Chanyeol you’re so lucky that I pity you and don’t know you as well as the idiot over there.”

 

“Duly noted.” Chanyeol nodded in fear. Sehun was definitely a deadly person and  should not be messed around with. (Only when needed to of course)

 

“So what’s the plan for today?” They all sat around, ready to set off for the start of a brand new day.


“Today we make our move.” Kyungsoo said, “Today’s the day we can finally strike back. Tenfold.”


I'm so sorry guys! I've disappeared for so long -.- After experiencing some severe writer's block I'm finally back and I have come up with a great twist for the story OHOHO get ready for that. And I would like to thank everyone for subscribing to my story it means a lot and all your comments are loved. ALSO my twist in the story is DEF DEF not like the Hunger Games but its still the same concept. :)

See you soon!

Love, Bobalicious

Subscribe, Upvote, Comment, Tell Your Friends!

Love you all!