Love=Parachute

The Hunger Games: EXO

Baekhyun rushed to Chanyeol and pulled the boy, slinging the tall boy’s lanky limbs around his neck as he rushed him out. They both fell into the snow as Baekhyun grasped Chanyeol’s larger hands with his delicate ones. “Chanyeol,” He sobbed, “Are you okay?” Tears began to spill from his eyes as Chanyeol lay next to him with his eyes closed. “Please don’t leave me.” Baekhyun cried as he the younger’s hair, “I’m sorry for calling you a hippie all the time and being so mean!”

“Baekhyun let me have a look at him.” Kyungsoo offered as he shook snow out of his hair and dusted snow from his pants.

“Please don’t let him die.” Baekhyun begged as he got up.

Kyungsoo touched Chanyeol’s neck with two fingers.

“Is he okay?” Jongin asked, curiously peeking over Kyungsoo.

“He’s fine,” Kyungsoo breathed, “I can feel his pulse.”

Baekhyun scurried to Chanyeol’s side as the younger let out a cough and sat up wearily. “What happened?” He asked.

“You almost died!” Baekhyun shrieked, “That Tao almost killed us all!”

“I don’t really remember…” Chanyeol laughed.

“You hippie…” Baekhyun muttered as he grabbed Chanyeol’s face and crashed their lips together. Chanyeol almost fell over in shock as Baekhyun kissed him, it was a gentle kiss but the way Baekhyun had grabbed him had shown how possessive Baekhyun could be. Chanyeol couldn’t even respond because the shorter boy pulled away immediately. Baekhyun’s face turning a vibrant red color as his mouth gaped.

“I’m so sorry!” Baekhyun exclaimed, grabbing his face. “I didn’t mean to, t-to uh.”

“Kiss me?” Chanyeol finished, “its okay, I liked it.”

A parachute dropped down at that very moment.

“There are bandages for Luhan in here and a three loaves of bread!”

Luhan sat in the snow as Kyungsoo helped him out of his jacket.

“Luhan you’re going to have to take your shirt off too if I’m going to wrap these bandages on.”

Luhan took the white shirt off, the sleeve stained red with blood.

“There’s no rubbing alcohol to make sure you don’t get an infection, or disinfectant.” Kyungsoo frowned, “how terribly inconvenient.”

“We’re going to have to make do with what we got.” Luhan laughed as Kyungsoo finished wrapping on the bandage.

“Want me to wash your shirt?” Kyungsoo offered.

“No,” Luhan picked up the shirt himself, “I can do this, go rest mother Kyungsoo.”

Luhan took some snow and rubbed it against the bloodied sleeve of his shirt, the snow turning a bit red as he rubbed it.

“You cold?”

Luhan looked up to see Sehun strutting over.

“No,” Luhan answered.

“I would like to thank you for uh saving me.” Sehun shrugged off his jacket and wrapped it around Luhan’s torso. “Without you I’d probably be dead.”

“Yeah you probably would be dead.” Luhan smiled. “Thanks for your jacket.”

“I guess it’s the least I can do,” Sehun answered, he suddenly remembered what Chunji had told him. That the sponsor would only deliver them things when they gave him what he wanted. He recalled Chunji saying that Sehun and Luhan were the sponsor’s favorite couple out of all of them here. This was why when Baekhyun had kissed Chanyeol like that, a parachute came almost instantly.

Sehun hesitantly grabbed Luhan’s hand after the elder put his own shirt back on and jacket. Luhan looked at him in shock, but the blazing gaze in Sehun’s eyes told him to just go with it. They interlaced their fingers together, at that moment, another parachute dropped from the sky. Luhan pulled Sehun to it as they looked at the contents. “Water, great let’s go tell the others!”

Sehun nodded as Luhan pulled him around, as if Sehun couldn’t walk. The elder’s hands were so soft and warm against his in the cold night. “We got water from a sponsor!” Luhan exclaimed excitedly.

“Probably because all the attention is on Chanyeol because he almost died.” Jongin laughed.

“Hey, we don’t speak of that.” Baekhyun shot the boy a glare.

“Let’s give the boy who almost died water first huh?” Chanyeol playfully asked.

Luhan handed the large flask of water to Chanyeol, “Drink it all and you will die.”

Chanyeol laughed as he drank some of the water and passed it to Baekhyun. Once Sehun had drunken his fill he held the flask up to Luhan’s mouth, “say ah.”

“That’s only when you’re feeding someone else.” Luhan rolled his eyes, playfully pushing the younger.

“Just drink you idiot.” Sehun said as he tilted the flask to Luhan’s mouth. To his luck, the water actually made it to Luhan’s mouth.

Luhan let out a garbled sound as he choked the water down. “So violent, jeez.”

“You still love me.” Sehun smiled, earning a flick in the forehead from Luhan.

“As if,” Luhan rolled his eyes as he ripped a loaf of bread in half, giving the other half to Sehun, “Tomorrow when the snow is hopefully gone we should hunt.”

“I just can’t believe Tao wired bombs all around our camping site.” Kyungsoo shook his head, “I don’t understand how he could’ve done such a thing!”

“District 12 probably knows because they have to blow up unused mines.” Jongin shrugged.

“I don’t get how I didn’t notice earlier!” Kyungsoo frowned, “I didn’t notice anything, not even how the snow was awkwardly already turned over and over shoveled!”

“Calm down Soo its okay, we didn’t notice either.” Jongin reached out to soothingly Kyungsoo’s hair but the boy backed away.

Kyungsoo took off running. He settled himself against a tree not too far away from camp. He may be in pain but he’s not an idiot trying to get himself killed. Kyungsoo leaned himself against the tree as he held his palm out to capture the falling snowflakes. He frowned, why couldn’t he be as perfect as a snowflake?

“Soo are you okay?” He whipped his head around to see a nervous Jongin who tentatively stepped closer to Kyungsoo, deciding whether or not to invade the elder’s space.

“Sit down, its fine.” Kyungsoo sighed, running a hand through his hair. “You’re probably here to try to comfort me and tell me that everything will be alright.”

Jongin stared at the elder biting his lip, “Isn’t that what you want to hear?”

“Not really,” Kyungsoo let out an airy laugh, “I’m supposed to be the smart one, I’m supposed to see danger before it actually happens. I’m supposed to help keep everyone alive. This is my sole purpose of actually being in the Career pack! I can’t do anything else! Nothing! Nothing at all! I’m useless; Tao or Kris would be much better candidates than me.”

“Don’t say such a thing.” Jongin said as he hesitantly wrapped an arm around the shorter elder’s shoulder. “Everyone is unique in their own way.”

“It’s stupid, really it is, I just have to lash out sometimes you know.” Kyungsoo sighed, “It’s pretty unpractical of me to say such rash things and I apologize.”

“No it’s okay,” Jongin smiled, “It’s good to let things out every once in a while you know?”

“I know.” Kyungsoo answered, unknowingly snuggling close to Jongin.

“Baekhyun can we talk?” Chanyeol asked the elder as he sat a good ten feet away from Chanyeol.

“What’s there to talk about?” Baekhyun asked a little too quickly, nervousness laced in his words.

“Well for starters you kissed me.” Chanyeol pointed out.

“We’re dating remember.” Baekhyun shot the boy a glare, shutting Chanyeol up.

“But it’s my responsibility to ask about it.” Chanyeol huffed.

“Says who,”

“Says the man who almost died today.”

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol on the arm, “Don’t say such things!”

Chanyeol laughed and s his arm around Baekhyun’s waist and whispered to his ear, “just so you know, I liked the kiss.” Baekhyun’s face turned red as he was frozen on spot.

From afar, Sehun and Luhan snickered at the two.

“Look at those love-sick puppies.” Luhan laughed. He would never ever become that love-y dove-y with anyone. There was no way in heck.  

 


HEY GUYSS SUP

Okay so yeah Chanyeol's okay, okay? Omg freaked some people out there.

But warning: there will be loss at some point but remember L.Joe: Do they really die? (something along the lines of that)

School is being a real pain but I always fight the pain and write something for y'all promise :)

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote, tell your friends :)

See you soon!