Six

Please Stay by My Side Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the others turn to meet Nana,Nana always avoided them.Their suspicious and confuse of Nana seems bigger.

Inside the house,

EXO P.O.V

"Guys do you feel Nana always avoid us when we  want to get closer to her?",Chanyeol ask.

"Yeah hyung, but theres no Infinite hyung though?!" Sehun said.

"Guys do you feel that Infnite hyungs is hiding something?,like they know something about Nana that we don't know??", Baekhyun ask.

"and do you guys feel that they change,they seems always speak secretly since Nana come to our school??", Kai added.

"yes i feel it, lets check Infinite hyungs room maybe now their speaking secretly again in their room!!" Luhan said.

"alright , lets just check tommorow okay we have school to do tommorow!"Suho said.

"ahh~ Hyung your too timid , i have many more to ask lets just discuss now please!?" Sehun and others pouted.

"come on guys lets just check Infinite hyungs tommorow okay now we have too sleep , i won't wake you up if your late to wake up!"Kris said.

"ahh~ please hyung we want to check them now , come on guys!", Chanyeol said and walk with other member to the door.

"No!, go to your bed now hurry up or do you want to be drown and kicked in midnight?!" , both leader says.

"good night hyung~." they all hurry up go to their room to save their from to be drown and kicked.

aigoo kids this day don't obey their leader". both leader say and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter