seventeen

Please Stay by My Side Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO P.O.V

nana look to us when she was done fighting with the leader of B.A.P, she smiles to us and look at infinite hyungs, 

when we look at her direction we look at that leader targeting nana to throw a spear to her stomach. We immidiately shout too her but unfortunately she doesn't hear it and she was struck by a spear. we immidiately throw punches and kickes to the barries and when woohyun opens the barrier we immidiately run towards her direction.

"OH NOO!! Noona please don't close your eyes!!!" Sehun immidiately shout

"nana please stay okaayy, please don't close your eyes please stay with me.. please stay with us..!!" Luhan shouted.

"sorry guys i cannot hold it any longer.." we heard nana said, then she close her eyes.

lay is trying too heal her as much as possible of his abillity, but we all now that it's not enough to heal her wound.

"Guys!! Come on lets bring her to exo planet, there would be a better treatment !! come on guys hurry up!!" xiumin said.

we immidiately run to the portal that sungyeol hyung made and we enter the portal.

in EXO planet...

we run as fast as we could to our castel and immidiately called the doctor while infinite hyungs are guarding our back, making us safe from anyone who wants to harm us.

the doctor came and he told us to go outside so he could check her without any interruptment.

we wants to protest but infinite hyung drag us outside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter