one

Please Stay by My Side Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like the same day, Exo was sitting near the window thinking the same thing, "When will you comeback?"...

*Flashback

10 Years ago...

"INFINITE!!! Please take the prince to the Earth and make sure they were save!",You shouted to infinite while you tried to stop WARRIOR for getting into the castle.

Infinite hurriedly went to the prince room and bring them to the save place.

"Sungyeol,L and Sungjong hurry pack the prince things and bring them to the place that we have aggred!", Sunggyu ordered.

They hurriedly pack the prince things and went to the place that they aggred. 

"What are we doing in here, Hyung?", the little Suho asked.

"We were ordered to take you out of this place", Howon smiled and said.

"Where are we going, Hyung?", the little Xiumin asked.

"We were going to the other planet ,name Earth.", Sungyeol said.

"Okay Hyung , where is Nana noona?", the little Sehun asked.

"She will follow us to the Earth later, when the palace already save", Hoya said with a goofy smile.

"WHAT?? NO I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE NOONA ALONE IN HERE!!!", the little Luhan cried and run

The others nodded and followed him. "I WANT TO SEE NOONA!", they said together.

Infinite run after them but the little EXO was faster. When Exo saw Nana they run to her and hug her leg.

Nana saw EXO hug her leg, She shouted to Woohyun "Hurry up, build a barrier shield!". Woohyun nodded

Nana sq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter