twenty two

Please Stay by My Side Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Next is Xiumin.

He come to the front and the training room change to winter, like you were in the north pole. The then started to make snowballs. First he make small snowballs like the kids used to use to play snowball fight. The snowballs then become big and bigger and he flung the snowball to a big tree and the tree immidiately fall , and make the other tree fall down. Then he make a big wall of ice, then he made sharp icycles as aharp sa a blade, he shot the icycles to the ice wall, it struck immidiately to the ice wall like an arrow. then he start to melt the ice wall into water. He stepback to exo and the training room changed again to itself.

" Okay, well done Xiumin, you join the combat skills group then, just need much training of your powers. Next Luhan."

Luhan then step to the front and make balls floating thourgh the air. he doesn't touch anything only his teleknis do its job. The ball dance randomly making beautifull shapes while floating. He could read others mind too that tacktick could give a good benefits , so when enemy is attacking him he could read his moves by mind reading.

He comeback to his place.

" Good job Luhan, you joined the combat team. Next Chen."

Chen wall to the front and the training room start to change to a beach full of dark clouds, giving signs goin to rain soon. First he touch the ground and transfer some lightning to the ground, and suddenly thundre begin to roar through te sky , the loud nois

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter