Twelve

Please Stay by My Side Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inside the house,

EXO P.O.V

"Guys lets check Infinite hyungs tonight maybe their talking right now." Luhan said eagerly.

"yeah i agreed to Lulu~." Xiumin said while Luhan cursed to Xiumin for calling him Llulu.

"Alright stop both of you , lets go to infinite hyungs room." Kris said.

INFINITE P.O.V

inside the room,

"Guys like Nana said we have to becareful with the boys so they will be safe from BAP!" sunggyu said.

"We have to be always on the prince side!" woohyun said.

"And guys don't let Nana's secret reveal to the princes!" sungyeol reminded.

"Hyung do you think the princes will know soon about the secret??" Sungjong asked.

"Dunno, but i wish they will know soon because they seems misses Nana too much." L said.

"Yeah,I wis--, before sunggyu said the door reveal open and the prince came with angry face.

EXO P.O.V

We listened all what hyungs says and immidietly come in to their room with angry face,

"Spill all the secret you all have with Nana!" Suho said angrily.

"What secret we don't have S-secret with Nana." Sungjong said stutered.

"Stop all the lies hyung please tell us the secret you said that Nana is the real Nana all the times?" We all pleaded.

"We really misses her hyung please just let us now , please hyung." We pleaded again.

"Alright guys, the Nana that you know in school is the right Nana." sunggyu hyung said while sigh.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter