five

Please Stay by My Side Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day in school...

EXO started their plan to get near to you, but everytime Exo wanted to try to get near you infinite try to stop them to get near you.

Exo started to get to suspicious to infinite.

EXO P.O.V

"Hyung, this my feeling or did you all feel it, that infinite hyung try to stop us to get near Park Nana?", Sehun asked.

"I feel that too Sehun", Suho reply.

"Everyday and everytime infinite hyung always try to block us whatever we want to talk to Park Nana", Xiumin said.

"We must make a plan to stop infinite hyung for blocking us from Park Nana!. This is the plan...", Chanyeol said.

we get closer and speak the plan.

"First, I will try to get near to Park Nana and you all tried to block infinite hyung for blocking me,  while I try to speak to Nana. We will exchange role for this.", Chanyeol suggested.

"That's a good idea", Kris said.

End P.O.V

Lunch time...

Exo try to find you, and they spotted you in the table alone. The Plan started...

You P.O.V

I was sitting in one table in caffetaria ALONE, I saw Exo walk to my direction and I started to panic.

"Hi Nana",Chanyeol started the conversation.

"Hi, you are Chanyeol right?", I give a nervous smiled.

"Can I sit hear?"

"Y-yes, You can". (Why do yo stutered Nana, Ppalli end the conversation) 

"Can I asked you one question?"

"S-sure"

"Where did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter