twenty

Please Stay by My Side Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day,

GUYSS!! COME ON WAKEUP WE NEED TO START TRANING SOON!! HURRY UP OR I WILL GIVE YOU A DIRECT BATH OF A MIXED COLD WATER AND DIRT IN YOUR BED!!" Nana shouted , her statement makes all of the boys, including infinite wokeup. Then they wokeup some of them get back to sleep again then wake up, some of them look grumpy, and some of them allready fresh in their new clothes .

As allways sungyeol and sungjong prepared for breakfast, they made a blueberry pancake with a glass of milk. Then all of them soon gahered in the dining table and eats, the one who's not yet downstairs are Tao, Sehun, Dongwoo, and Woohyun.

"SEHUN,TAO,WOOHYUN, DONGWOO HURRY UP GET YOUR DOWN HERE!! OR I'LL GIVE YOUR BREAKFAST TO CHANYEOL AND YOU CAN'T EAT BREAKFAST!!" Nana shouted again. Haring those words all of them hurry up went downstairs and seat at their places.

"Aww, i allmost got a nother plate of breakfast, now i can't get more." Chanyeol said.

Sehun Tao Dongwoo Woohyun throw daggers at Chanyeol, who just smiled.

"Okay, just hurry up you guys eat your breakfast, we need to start training." Nana said.

They eat their breakfast then the maids clean the tables for them.

" So, Nana noona where will we train??" Sehun asked.

" Just see later, we have a speacial room for training, Infinite you guys remember right? the place that we usually train." Nana ask,

They nooded and when to the room.

"Woah!! We really have a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter