Four

Please Stay by My Side Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school ended...

Exo P.O.V

"Ah.. so tired", Chanyeol sighed.

"You are right, my ears feels broken because of the girl fangirling!", Chen yawn.

"What are we going to eat, hyung?", asked Baekhyun.

"We are going to eat kimchi fried rice, I and sungjong will cook the meal. You all go upstairs and take a bath.", Sungyeol ordered while he is wearing the apron.

We all nooded and go upstairs.

Infinite P.O.V

"Hyung, we have to becareful with our mouth! so we won't expose the secret.", L started the conversation.

*Flashback

"Hi Guys, it's been a long time!! I miss you all!!", Nana said and smile.

"We miss you too!! Why did you just come back now?", Sunggyu asked.

"I have many duties to do in Exo planet. And I have to protect the citizens, so the WARRIORS can't hurt them", Nana said while sigh

"You must be tired with all of this duties Noona. If I could help you, I would", Sungjong replied showing a pity face.

"It's oke Sungjong. Ohh Guys, I have something to tell you!"

Infinite made a curious face. "I don't want  Exo know about me, so don't tell them okay?", Nana said.

"Why Nana? Why won't you let  Exo know about you?", Sungyeol asked.

"I don't want to put them in danger, guys", Nana replied.

"But, you can be in danger too!", Dongwoo said.

"You know what my duties are Dongwoo. I have to make The prince save!"

"B-but...". 

"It's ok Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter