4

Boy Meets Girl: The Beginning

Jin was inside his mansion when his father surprisingly walked in, holding a newspaper.

The star of the news was written in red, bold ink, saying: Go Industry slowly closing branches. Jin looked up to his father after grabbing and reading it.

His father was sad and couldn’t stop the possible bankruptcy their heading to. Jin gulped and couldn’t also think straight. What would he do as son? As the son of the wealthiest people in Korea that will be soon be the poorest?

“I hope you understand if I pass on my will to you, Jin.” His father spoke, looking at him with hope and request. Jin doesn’t want company issues or works but now, he has to, for the sake of his father. Maybe, it’s time for some payback.

Jin sighed and stood up with determination. He walked upstairs then paused to look at his father. “I will grab our company from falling down, abeoji. I will.”

 

 

After the impromptu meeting, Kris went back to his office. He had cancelled all the meetings beforehand so he could talk to his girlfriend. When he entered and shut the door close, Nana was inside, sitting down his black sofa.

He eyed her. “What are you doing here, woman?”

“Bringing you coffee? Black coffee is your  favourite right?” Nana asked, holding the two hot coffees in the air. Kris sat down and his laptop. He leant on the chair as he waited for it and looked at her.

“Thank you, dearie.” Kris smiled. “Starbucks.”

Nana grinned and pulled a chair beside him. Kris stared at her.

“What are you doing?”

“Will join you in your skype chatting with the Mrs. Wu.” Nana teased.

Kris glared at her then Naeun shut . He shook his head as he clicked on the skype webcam. He suddenly went nervous when the loading symbol flashed on the screen. Naeun and Kris had been on webcam chat for how many times but the latter felt like it was always the first time. He was tensed.

“Why are you suddenly fidgeting like a girl?” Nana narrowed her eyes at his state.

Before Kris could retort, Naeun teased again. Kris could only roll his eyes.

“Oh my god, you’re nervous!” She laughed hard. “What a girl .”

“Go away, Nana. Go back to America and shut your mouth.”

Just then, a pretty, bare face flashed on his laptop screen.

Kris smiled and Nana waved her hands like a kid.

“Hello, Naeun! Kris has been nervous as heck. He could—“

“Stop it, Nana. Get out.” Kris said, feeling embarrassed.

Naeun just laughed on the screen. “Oh, really, oppa? So cute. I suddenly miss you again.” She cooed. Nana snickered on the background.

Kris grinned, pretending to arrange the documents on his desk.

“Oh, when did you arrive to Korea, Nana?”

“Just yesterday. My cousin here hasn’t been the best cousin to pick me up in the airport.” Nana pouted.

“What? I have treated her to eat and cancelled my meetings for this brat.” Kris defended himself which caused the two ladies to laugh at his cute face. Then Kris suddenly asked how the two knew each other. Nana rolled her eyes.

“We’ve bumped into each other quite daily in Milan. Duh. I’m international.”

“Okay, I’m sorry.”

He dropped the argument and Naeun just grinned at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the late update! My summer is busy. :(

Sub & Comment!