12

Boy Meets Girl: The Beginning

Kris was on a meeting with the chinese BOD when his phone beeped.

He clicked his phone on and saw a mail from Sehun.

Two pictures popped on the screen. Naeun and Jin talking, having coffee together.

The other one is Jin, leading the way for her. 

In an instant, Kris bolted out the door without uttering a word from the board.

Kris inhaled. Naeun won't do that. She won't cheat behind his back.

She isn't that kind of girl Kris knew. 

The moment he was out of the doors, his secretary came rushing to him.

"Shao ye, the board are stunned by your sudden--"

"Let the meeting end here. I have an emergency to settle."

"But shao ye--"

"I said, end it here." He gave his secretary a cold look. The secretary immediately scampared away.

Kris fixed his armani suit and walked towards the exit doors. 

"Yi Xing?"

"Yes?"

"Is the private jet ready?"

"As always, Yi Fan."

The chauffeur opened his car door and Kris slipped inside his GTR.

"Let's fly to Milan."

 

Nana kept on biting her nails impatiently. Is Yooin really coming or not?

Just then the doors swung open and she stood up almost quickly.

A tall, lanky figure wearing a business suit walked inside the room.

Nana almost shrieked in surprise. The man glanced at her and was bewildered at her appearance.

"I didn't expect any visitors today. Who are you?" His deep voice gave Nana the chill.

And familiarity.

Thankfully, she was wearing shades, she could easily looked at this guy intently without getting caught.

"Do I know you?" He asked again. This time there was a paint of recognition washed on his face.

"Your cousin--Yooin--told me to wait for her inside this office. So, if you don't mind."

"Yooin? Oh. But why here?"

"I don't know?"

Chanyeol was startled at her answer. And suddenly, he knew where he met this girl.

He knew this woman because of her bluntness.

Nana was about to exit door when Chanyeol spoke again.

"I think I know you. You were the one who bumped me and didn't accept my apology."

Chanyeol coldy said.

Nana widened her eyes. Chanyeol was that Guy. She could feel his stare on her back.

She turned around and removed her shades making Chanyeol's heart race. Then, she smiled.

"Oh I see. I'm sorry for not accepting your sorry because I don't care." 

Yooin walked in the scene, innocent of what was happening while the two were just looking at each other.

"Oh, I guess you already met each other."

"No." Both answered in unison. Yooin blinked.

"Er, okay. Chanyeol oppa, meet Im Nana. And, Nana unnie meet Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol cleared his throat, forgetting what happened for the meantime, and extend his arm.

"Nice meeting you." He gave her a warm, business smile.

Nana smiled forcedfully and walked out. Yooin blinked twice. 

"Did something happened?" She was confused.

Chanyeol sighed and walked towards his desk.

He wished he'll never see that girl. Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyyyyy!!! another update!!

Subscribe & Comment!!