13

Boy Meets Girl: The Beginning

Nana and Yooin had some fun shopping. They took a break from it and went to a nearby Starbucks.

After they took a sit, Nana opened up a topic to talk about.

"Park Chanyeol's your cousin? Is he really that guy?"

"Yeah, why? Do we not look like were cousin?" Yooin asked.

Nana shrugged. "You guys do. I saw him meet up with my cousin a few days ago. What is he and Kris?"

"They're friends. Kris is my sister's boyfriend, and Chanyeol's our cousin so, he is kind of our big brother. And when Kris became Naeun's guy, Oppa hasn't the right to protect her now." 

Nana nodded. She was really paying attention.

"Why the sudden question?" Yooin raised a brow. Then she teasingly grinned.

"Do you like oppa?" She continued. Nana blinked.

"What? I just asked, there is no harm in asking questions." Nana shook her head in attempt to shut Yooin from teasing but it seemed like she won't stop.

"I see you two are very cute to each other. But, the first meeting wasn't that so bad, I guess. I could be your matchmaker."

Nana rolled her eyes, recalling the past incident.

"It was so bad."

 

"Thanks for the break. I had fun and stress-free time." Naeun smiled, entering the conference room.

Jin had his hands on the front pocket of his slacks. He nodded.

"No worries. I also have a meeting with my...dad too." 

The word dad tasted bitter on his tongue when he let it go. 

"Okay. By the way, tomorrow, we'll meet up with you. I want our new engines get push through in your market."

Jin smiled, his eyes turning crescents. 

"Wow. So fast. Thank you once again, Naeun. For helping us." He shook Naeun's hand. 

Naeun was startled at first but she shook it back. 

Jin was grinning  too hard that he forgot to let go of her hand. A heat washed through his cheeks.

"I got to go. See you." He turned his back and walked like nothing happened albeit hurriedly.

Naeun shook her head, chuckling.

 

"Welcome to Milan Linate Airport, Mister Wu." A stewardess greeted on his appearance.

Kris curtly nodded. He wanted to meet Naeun so bad. He missed her so badly. 

He couldn't wait for a week more. He needed to see her.

The last time they met was when Naeun was about to fly here to work. 

He sighed. Then the pictures popped up in his head making his temper boil.

No. No. He walked out of the airport gates, luckily there were no media, and swiftly got inside a white BMW.

"Where to, sir?"

"Honda Group Building."

Then Kris decided to call Naeun. A few more rings, Naeun finally picked up.

"Kris?"

"Hey. How's my Naeun?"

Naeun chuckled on the other line.

"Always Fine. I'm so sorry for not picking it up right away. I had a meeting--go on, go on--right now."

Kris smiled.

"See you soon?" He teased. Naeun wasn't hinted.

"Yes, see you. A week more, tower." 

Just a few minutes more.