Birthday

MY FATHER'S APPRENTICE

MYLEEN'S POV

  Jungkook and I decided to meet up at a café near our school. I went there and saw him the moment I opened the door. He waved at me and I approached him.

  "Happy Birthday Jungkook!" I greeted him cheerfully. 

  "Thanks Myleen" he smiled. 

  "So, where should we go?" I asked.

   We went to the mall first. We decided to watch a movie then we bought some ice cream after.  We just strolled around the mall, talking about things, laughing at our experiences, why he was acting naughty and playful in school, why I never befriended guys before, except got7. He is fun actually, we can relate to each other, he said he also has a tough father, lucky he still has his mom though.

  "That piano has been there for a year already you know, have you ever played here?" He asked me. I remembered Mark.

  "I was with Mark that time, just this past vacation." He looked at me.

  "With Mark?" I nodded.

  "We went here and bought some clothes, I got lost and I found this piano. I played the piece I'm always playing at home, then he came." I told him, skipping the whole hugging incident. He just nodded.

  We continued walking until we came across a ice watch shop. I found a very cool watch. I looked at it and noticed Jungkook was also looking at it. I smiled.

  "Uhm, excuse me. Can we take a look at that?" I smiled at the lady at the counter. She took it out and showed it to us. Jungkook looked at it eagerly, I could see that he really likes it.

 

 

  "Cool" I commented,  he just nodded.

  "We're buying it" I told the lady. Jungkook looked at me.

  "Happy Birthday Jungkook." I grinned at him. He bit his lip and smiled.

  "Thank you Myleen" he hugged me.

 

  We went home after that, he took me home.

  "Bye Jungkook, I had fun" I told him after I rang the doorbell.

  "This is the best birthday ever, and, thank you for the gift" he smiled, sticking his tongue out a little.

   The gate opened and I waved at him, he walked backwards first before jogging to the bus stop. I went inside the house.

 

MARK'S POV

 

   She came home at around 5:30. I was sitting on the couch, in the living room, near the balcony. She was smiling when she came.

 

  "Myleen." I said when I saw her.

  "Hi, what are you doing?" she asked me.

  "My Dad just called." I told her. She nodded and sat beside me.

  "What do you usually do on your birthday?" She asked.

 

 

UPDATE :D Short though :|

  Time check: 1:24 am

  Time aint gonna stop me from writing , the next one is coming up :*** they'll be 15 and 19 there...