Freshmen meeting..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

"Oye, what do you think you were doing inside?"..Yesung asked after coming out of junior's classroom and looked at kyuhyun. But kyuhyun kept walking with his hand inside his trouser pocket, pretending not to hear anything.

Yesung pushed kyuhyun's arm, but kyuhyun didn't respond and kept walking.

"What the hell"..Yesung grumbled and walked beside kyuhyun, silently.

And Suddenly,

"By the way sungie, did you start liking that kid?"..Kyuhyun asked, without look at yesung

Yesung looked startled.."Which kid?"..He asked and stared at kyuhyun ,as if kyuhyun was asking for his precious life. 

Kyuhyun smriked.

"The one with sungmin boy?"..Kyuhyun replied and glanced at yesung.

Yesung widened his eyes.."Hell no. What made you think that?"..He replied and smacked kyuhyun's head.

Kyuhyun laughed while massaging his head.."I just thought so, coz you were staring at that kid like you'll eat him up".

"The hell i'll like him"..Yesung growled and punched kyuhyun's shoulder.

Kyuhyun laughed again and replied okie okie and walked beside yesung, who kept growling like a pissed person. He was really startled by kyuhyun's question and started crusing him for brining up something like that.

"What the hell is this guy is thinking?"..Yesung looked at kyuhyun and saw him walking with straight forward expression. He couldn't see the smrik on kyuhyun's face.

kyuhyun smriked like a ninja, because he knew that yesung was looking at him.

"What ever you say yesungie, i know you like that kid. You liked him since your first glance and you can't hide that from me"..Kyuhyun thought himself and smiled silently.."But the other one is difficult"..He sighed and shrugged his shoulder.

Kyuhyun and yesung were about to reach their classroom, when suddenly, the school broad casting room started announcing.

Yesung and kyuhyun stoppped and listened to the announcement.

"All students please go to auditorium hall and take your seats. Freshers meeting will be starting soon. I repeat, All students please go to Auditorium hall and take your seats. Freshers meeting will be starting soon".

The announcents stopped.

kyuhyun and yesung looked at each other after the announcements stopped and grummbled "What the hell" before walking towards auditorium room while dragging their lazy body.

If there's a meeting now, that means, there will be no more classes for today, and that's what every students have been thing while making their way towards the hall.

Inside classroom, Siwon and Donghae stared at the speaker after it stopped making the sudden announcement and later looked at each other with sluggy look on their face.

"What the hell's that, suddenly making such announcements?"..Siwon grumbled and stood up from his seat and dragged Donghae out of the classroom and walked staright towards the auditorium room.

Even the freshers, Hangeng, wookie, eunhyuk and sungmin, along with other new students, went towards the auditorium hall after hearing the announcement.

After few minutes,

All students gathered outside the auditorium hall and waited for the door to open. And, as soon as the door opened, they all went inside and took their seats. Senior students were made to sit in backside, while, new students were made to sit in front.

Then one by one, all the faculty members started coming inside and took their seats. The student anchor who was busy welcoming every one, greeted the teachers and thanked every one for participating in the meeting.

"Good morning every one and welcome to the freshmen's meeting. I, Park Leetuek, on behalf of every one, welcomes the new faces, i mean, new students of Seoul high"..The anchor announced and every one start clapping.."And, one more thing. This time, the meeting will be slightly different from the one we always do"..He included and large amount of murmer started erupting inside the hall.

"What the hell's going on. This leetuek guy is getting on my nerves"..Siwon snorted angrily and looked at the anchor boy standing on the stage. Donghae patted siwon's shoulder and asked him to calm down.

Kyuhyun and yesung, on the other side, had the same annoying look on their face. They were getting irritated by the new rules of the school.

"What the hell. What does it mean by slightly different rule?"..Kyuhyun grumbled and kept staring at leetuek, the anchor boy, who was busy talking with other fellow students.

Every one inside the hall, including other faculty members were waiting for the new rule to be announced.

"Ahh, am Sorry for the wait"..Leetuek apologized and smiled at the tons of audience in front of him.."So, lets start. This time, the new students, not only have to introduce themselves, they have to perform their talents along with it. What i mean is, they need to perform some or other thing they are good at it"..He inculded, and suddenly, painc started to rise among new students.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"..All four boys jumped from their seat in shock. They couldn't believe what they heard. While tons of murmer started to erupt again among the students.

"Please settle down, please. I know this is sudden, but we have already discussed this matter with dean and other school authorites. They are fine with it. So, please cooperate with us. Please be seated"..Leetuek asked all the students to remain quiet and be seated on their seats.

Kyuhyun, yesung, donghae and siwon sat down after leetuek asked every to sit calmly.

"So, we'll be starting now"..The anchor started, after all the students settled down quietly.

Hangeng sat like a zombie after hearing the announcements. He was shocked and scared after listening to the new rules.

"Hey, you okey?"..Sungmin asked when he saw hangeng sitting beside him like a zombie with paled face.

He and ryeowook, for some reason had to sit with hangeng and eunhyuk side by side, with them.

"No, not okey"..Hangeng replied immediately and gripped the chair with his hand. He was really nervous.

Sungmin looked at hangeng in dismay before looking back at the stage.

Eunhyuk patted hangeng's back and muttered softly in his ear.."Don't worry, i'll help you if you need anything".

Hangeng nodded his head at eunhyuk's assuring words, though he couldn't understand the whole thing and calmed down.."Okey"..He replied and looked at the anchor, who was still busy announcing.

"Performance huh?"..Sungmin thought after looking at nervous hangeng and started bitting his fingers. While ryeowook sat silently beside him with nervousness plasterd on his face.

Not only those four boys, all the other new students were flustered with nervousness. Even, seniors were shocked and as well as excited by the new rules. They didn't expect something like this to happen out of no where.

Siwon, donghae, kyuhyun and yesung were out of words. What can they do now. How can they help their brothers and cousins.

______________________ _________________________ ________________________

A/N: Hey Suzaku, i posted it again..LOL..despite your threatening, i posted it..heheheh..come and catch me..LOL..

Thanks for reading and commenting every one.