Lets Go School..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

A/N: Am skiping some parts because nothing special happened. Hangeng and kyuhyun reached their house after coming from airport. Donghae, siwon and sungmin went back to their house after school got over, where as Yesung did the same. So, am jumping on to the part after they goes back to their houses and the next day.

_________________________ ________________________________ _________________

After school got over, Donghae waved good bye to both siwon and Sungmin and went towards his house. He went up to his room after reaching his home and threw his school bag on table.

"Ahhh, so tired"..Donghae growled tiredly and slumped himself down on bed and closed his eyes. He stayed liked this for few seconds, when suddenly he felt some one's hand his hair.

Donghae jerked up and found a figure sitting beside him.

"Wookie?"..Donghae looked surprised when he saw his cousin, ryeowook sitting beside him.

"Donghae hyung"..Wookie called and smiled at him.

Dongahe sat up and smiled back.."When did you arrive?".

"Just an hour back"..Wookie replied.

"Ah, am so glad to see you wookie"..Donghae snorted and smiled at his cousin.."Come here"..He stretched his hand out and pulled ryeowook for a gentle hug. Wookie smiled and hugged back donghae.

"Its been so long i didn't see you. You have grown so much"..Donghae pulled away and examined ryeowook's face and patted his head.

Ryeowook smiled and stood up from bed.

"Dongahe hyung"..He called out and saw donghae looking at him.

"What is it wookie?"..Donghae asked and saw ryeowook smiling.

"Please take care of me"..He bowed his head and donghae jumped from his bed..Yah, don't do that"..Donghae caught wookie's hand and pulled him up.."I don't like people bowing at me. So, don't ever do that okie?"..He snorted and patted ryeowook's head.

Ryeowook smiled and nodded his head.."Okie Hyung, i won't do it"..

Donghae smiled and sat down.."So, Are you joining school from tomorrow onwards?". Ryeowook nodded his head.

"Well then, wel come to our school Wookie. I hope you and sungmin have a good time with us"..Donghae wriggled his eye brows and ryeowook laughed.

"Yeah, we will hyung. Oh, by the way hyung, How's Siwon hyung and Sungmin?"..Wookie asked after he remembered about the choi brothers.

"They are fine wookie. Sungmin just joined school today and siwon is getting all chessy about it. He caught some people staring at sungmin in school and couldn't bear it. Really, that fellow has got some scary brother complex"..Donghae complained and shook his head.

Ryeowook laughed at donghae's comment and went and sat beside him.

"Siwon hyung is always like that. It can't be helped. I hope he doesn't kill any one if they tries to befriend sungmin"..Wookie whimperd.

"I hope so"..Donghae sighed and looked at the ceiling.." Dear God, please save those people from getting killed by siwon"..He clasped his hand and acted like as if he was praying, while ryeowook just laughed.  

After that, both wookie and Donghae spent their time talking with each other and went off to sleep when night came all the way. 

_____________________________ _________________________ _____________________


~~~~The Next Morning~~~Around 7.30 Am~~~Yesung's House~~~  


"Hyukie, come fast and have your breakfast, or else you'll be late for your school"..Mrs.Kim shouted from dinning room.

"Am coming mom"..Hyukie shouted back from his room and dragged himself out and ran towards the dinning room. He went and pulled out a chair and sat down.

Mrs Kim served toast and butter for breakfast and poured glass of milk for Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk took the galss and started drinking.

"Still having milk at this age? You are a baby"..Yesung came behind eunhyuk and smacked his head.

"Am not a baby"..Eunhyuk pouted at yesung and went on drinking his milk.

"See, i told you, you are a Baby"..Yesung teased again and eunhyuk put the glass down after finish drinking and threw a piece of toast at yesung.

"Hyukie, have your breakfast properly. And yesung, don't tease your brother"..Mrs kim snapped and poured orange juice for yesung.

Yesung grinned at Eunhyuk and wriggled his eye brows while munching the toast.

"Mom, hyung is teasing me"..Eunhyuk complained and Mrs kim turned around and smacked yesung's head.

"Stop teasing your brother and finish your breakfast"..She ordered and yesung ate his toast silently. But, he was still teasing eunhyuk by pulling out his tongue.

Eunhyuk got up from his seat and glared at yesung before going straight towards his room. He went and arranged his school bag and stepped out after getting all his things ready and waited for his hyung in living room.

Yesung too went towards his room after finishing his breakfast and grabbed his school bag and joined Eunhyuk in living room.

"Sungie, take care of your brother okie? Don't let him get in trouble"..Mrs Kim snickered and handed eunhyuk's admission letter to yesung.

"Alright mom"..Yesung replied and took the letter from Mrs kim's hand.

"Hyukie, be good and don't create problems in school, okie?"..

"Mom am not a child"..Eunhyuk snapped and grabbed his bag and went out of the house.

Yesung went after eunhyk and later, both of them waved goodbye to Mrs Kim and went towards school.

______________________ _________________________ _________________________


Mean while, Hangeng and kyuhyun were also getting ready for their school.

"Geng, make it fast, we are getting late"..Kyuhyun shouted from living room.

"Yeah coming"..Hangeng replied and came running while holding his school bag.

"Wow, you look handsome with this uniform"..Kyuhyun complimented and looked up and down at hangeng.

"Don't creep me out"..Hangeng snapped.

Kyuhyun crinked his eyebrows.."Alright then, you look ugly with those uniform, now fine?"..He asked sarcastically and got smacked on his head.

"Don't try to be over smart Mr kyuhyun"..Hangeng slammed and dragged kyuhyun out of the house. But, before they could leave, Mrs Cho called out hangeng's name.

Hangeng and kyuhyun stopped walking and turned around and saw Mrs Cho waving at them, asking them to come back. Hangeng returned back, while kyuhyun stood there and waited for him.

"You forgot your admisssion letter, Geng"..Mrs cho handed out the admission letter to hangeng. Hangeng stepped forward and took the letter from Mrs Cho's hand.

"Thank you aunty"..He bowed his head and walked back towards kyuhyun, who was waiting for him.

And then, both of them walked towards the direction of the school.

_____________________________ ____________________________ _________________

~~~~~Same time, In Siwon's House~~~~

"Hyung, lets go"..Sungmin called out and stood near the door.

Siwon held his bag and went towards sungmin.

"Lets go"..He smiled and both of them stepped out of the house.

Sungmin was really excited about going to his new school. Going to new school means, getting to meet lots of new people and making new friends and many more. He was Smiling like an idiot while walking along with siwon and siwon saw that.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?"..Siwon asked and looked curiously at his brother.

Sungmin just smiled.."Nothing hyung. Am just excited about going to school".

Siwon raise his eyesbrows.."Really? For that you are smiling like an idiot?"..He questioned and sungmin glared him back.

"Yeah, so what?".

Siwon raised his eyes brows more.."Okie Fine. Lets walk faster, or else we'll reach school tomorrow if we walk this slow"..Siwon retorted and walked faster.

"Hyung, please walk slowly, i can't catch you up"..Sungmin wriggled and walked faster and tried to catch up siwon, but siwon was walking really fast and sungmin had to run half of the way.
  
_________________________ ____________________________ _______________________

A/N: Next chapter is meeting time..LOL..