NEW UPDATE... :)))))))))))

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
________________ ______________ ___________


"I'm really sorry"..

Hangeng apologized and stood quietly infront of siwon, who was staring eventually at the chinese male. Hangeng was anticipating a reply back from the taller male, but siwon didn't say anything and just kept staring at hangeng. Siwon fixate his eyes on hangeng, while sungmin and donghae looked at him and smiled. Hangeng smiled back at the two, but when he looked towards siwon, he found the taller male still staring at him while rubbing the tip of his nose.

Hangeng started bitting the inner side of his cheeks while standing straight as siwon didn't break his stare on him. Siwon kept on staring and hangeng felt somewhat uncomfortable. He shifted a bit and felt as if he was some kind of alien, dropped down from outer space and every one was staring at him in awww.

The look siwon was giving to hangeng, made the chinese male somewhat nervous. He didn't like how siwon's stare was piercing through his skin and almost burned him. He didn't know why, but siwon's eyes were pulling him in.

"Huh???"..Suddenly, Hangeng's eyes widened in surprise. Was it just an illusion or did he just see the smrik on siwon's face? Hangeng tried to look for it again, but a sudden tap on his shoulder pulled him back and he looked around only to find eunhyuk looking worridely at him.

"Geng, you okey?".. Eunhyuk asked, gently the chinese males arms.

Hangeng felt at ease after seeing eunhyuk and smiled at him.."Yeah, i'm fine hyukie, Don't worry".. But eunhyuk wasn't convinced at hangeng's reply and gripped the other's arm gently which caused the chinese male to look at him back. Hangeng smiled again and tapped eunhyuk's forehead, reminding him that he really was okey.  

Eunhyuk was seriously worried about hangeng who looked like a half beaten dog. He looked confused and nervous at the same time, but he did try to hide it. And why wouldn't he be nervous, isn't it? After all, hangeng did hit the person who's a close rival to Kyuhyun. And who's just as strong as the other.

Even though hangeng knows martial arts, he's just the half of siwon as compared to siwon's height. That guy was much more taller than hangeng and he could easily turn the table in a split second. May be it was fated or just coincidence that both him and hangeng had to go through this situation, getting stuck in middle of the two rivals. Even sungmin and wookie as well. The other two's relatives. Even though eunhyuk himself is stuck in the similar situation like hangeng, donghae was much better than siwon in comparison. May be it was just his thought. Or may be it was just because donghae was much calm then siwon.   

Eunhyuk and hangeng were busy in themselves and didn't noticed that they were being stared by everyone. Mostly by the two figures, that were in verge of breaking the desk.

Sungmin chuckled when he saw how siwon's hand clenched at the sight of the two male talking so closely and donghae's feet moved instantly towards the two attached figure. And before hangeng and eunhyuk could understand what was coming towards them, Donghae popped out of no where and pulled eunhyuk towards his side, which caused hangeng to look at him dumb fondly.

Donghae smiled sweetly at hangeng.."Sorry Lovely, i'm taking him with me"..And dragged eunhyuk along with him towards one of the empty seat and made him sit down, almost earning a gasp from the lean boy. Half of the class looked at the two in amusement. They either understood what was going on, or they did not. Either way, it didn't matter to them.

Hangeng looked towards donghae and eunhyuk in confusion, who were now sitting quietly beside each other. Donghae was drumming the desk with his fingers, while eunhyuk was sitting quielty beside him with red face. Hangeng kept looking at them, when suddenly he felt some one coming behind him.

Hangeng gently turned around and felt his eyes go wide he saw siwon, and behind him was a smiling sungmin.

"Good luck hyung"..Sungmin whispered and winked at hangeng before moving towards his seat.

"Huh?"..Hangeng looked dumb fonded again when sungmin winked at him. He raised his eyebrow at the pretty boy but in return, he just received a gorgeous smile from the other. Hangeng felt at lost. He didn't understand anything.   

While, other students just dispersed accordingly as nothing great was happening and got engaged in their work. Even though they were all still curious about what actually was going on, but no one had the guts to look straightly at the two seniors who were still inside the classroom. After all, those two guys, siwon and donghae weren't just tagged as the boss of the school along with kyuhyun and yesung. Those four guys were something that whole school talked about. And of course, this thing had been going down right under the nose of the school authorities.

Siwon stood quietly beside hangeng and smiled to himself when he saw hangeng make those confused expression again. Those confused expression and straight forwardness of hangeng were the thing that made siwon fall for him. He couldn't stand hangeng's good looking face and graceful body. Even though Hangeng's a guy, siwon couldn't help but get attracted towards him. And those broken hangul words that hangeng had spoken to him the very first day when they met.."You, no fighting..Bad manners"..were the words that completely changed siwon's life.

And, the kissed they shared just once inside the washroom of club house during the night out, erupted more desires in siwon. Though hangeng might have already forgotten about the kiss, or may be not, siwon still remembers every bit of it and he started carving more for the chinese boy. May be that's called love, right?

"Hey"..Siwon started off and smiled at hangeng. There were awkwardness swimming in between them.

Hangeng stood quietly for some time and later replied.."Hi"..And smiled at siwon. Siwon felt his heart skip a beat again. He tightened his fist and moved closer to hangeng, which hangeng didn't mind. He just smiled at siwon and siwon almost trembled at the sight. Seriously, he just need to pull up right now, or else, he's never gonna make it.       

______________ ________________ _____________________


Mean while, yesung and kyuhyun were heading towards the junior classroom in quiet hurry. Yesung was almost running and kyuhyun was walking behind him while scratching his head.

"Aish this guy"..Kyuhuyun mumbled when yesung had speed up. It almost felt like yesung was going to catch a flight or something. But kyuhyun's thought got interupted when yesung called out to him.

"Will you walk fast or should i drag you here?"..

Kyuhyun stared at his friend for few seconds who was waiting for him in front of the classroom and sped up as well. And soon, they both entered the junior classroom with a bang.

Siwon, who still had something to say to hangeng, stopped right in middle when a certain voice echoed inside the classroom. The same very familiar voice. The noisy voice that he knew very well. Yesung's voice.  

"HYUKIEEEEEEE"..Yesung called out as soon as he walked inside, looking around the classroom for his younger brother. Kyuhyun walked behind him with his hand induldged inside his trouser pocket like a roudy guy. He was looking for someone as well too.

Hangeng looked towards the two guys that just entered the room with alluring atmosphere, and it brought a smile to his face. He was about to call out to kyuhyun, but siwon just grabbed his arm and pulled him back.."Huh?"..Hangeng looked startled at siwon's sudden behavior and looked back at the other, who's eyes were stuck at the two figures in front of him. Siwon looked pissed and hangeng knew the reason. Siwon really hated kyuhyun.    

Eunhyuk, who was sitting with donghae, suddenly jumped from his seat when he saw his brother, yesung. Donghae went tsk and just rolled his eyes.."Bastard"..He muttered and stood up as well along with eunhyuk, who was still horror strucked after seeing his brother.

Sungmin widened his eyes when he saw kyuhyun inside the room. He too stood up unknowingly, while his heart started beating fast. May be was just scared that something might happen between those two rivals again, or he just got stunned to see the irritating guy back in the room as he never expected to see him so soon. His heart begun to pound more fast and started bitting his bottom lip when he saw how kyuhyun stood uptight after looking at hangeng and siwon together. There were anger in those eyes and sungmin didn't like it a bit.     

Yesung and Kyuhyun's eyes fell instantly on the four figure that were standing really close to each other. Their eyes widened at the very sight and their fist clenched tightly. They were in fire, but kyuhyun's eye's suddenly left the two figure and looked towards the other figure that was staring at him with hurt filled eyes. The guy looked as if he was about to cry.

And before kyuhyun could even react, sungmin banged the desk with his fist, almost startling the side neighbours and ran out in hurry, his heart still pounding rapidly inside his chest. He couldn't take the sight of kyuhyun getting protective over hangeng any more. He felt really jealous. What so if they are relatives. It really was getting on his nerves.."Damn damn damn.."..Sungmin muttered as he kept running to no where. That irritating guy was making his heart ache again.  

"Huhhh?"..Kyuhyun looked stunned when he saw sungmin running out of the room. He didn't move for a second and stared at the door through which sungmin had ran out. And when he did finally realized, without delaying, he just ran after the bunny boy. For the first time, kyuhyun didn't stand there to protect his cousin who was in the hand of his enemy. Today, he just wanted to run after that boy who was running away from him.  

Yesung turned around when he saw kyuhyun running back towards the exit.."Hey, were you going?"..He shouted, but kyuhyun didn't listen and just ran out.

Siwon tightened his grip on hangeng's shoulder who looked more confused than ever as to what was happening. And before he could even understand anything, siwon leaned forward and whispered in hangeng's ear.."I'll be waiting for you near the school gate after school. Just don't run away on me okey. I have something to tell you, please..."..And with that, siwon left hangeng in more confusion state and ran after the two figures that had ran out.

Donghae suddenly grabbed eunhyuk's face and pinched his cheeks.."Remember to meet me later okey?"..He gently smiled at eunhyuk and ran after siwon as well who was already out of the sight, and sent a dager glare to yesung, who was now in verge of exploding. Eunhyuks eyes were widened like a hollow sea.

Yesung turned around and looked at eunhyuk who was standing there with his eyes wide open. Hangeng saw the whole thing and was worried about hyukie, knowing that yesung was really mad now. He might do something to hyukie. But, Eunhyuk didn't even have the slightest idea that his brother was approaching towards him with a fuming aura.

Yesung went and slapped the back of eunhyuk's head hardly and glared at him.."I'll see you at home hyukie. You are so going to get it from me"..Yesung warned and earned a gulp from the younger boy and ran after the four guys that had already went out.

Eunhyuk was in great chaos now, because he knew he had made his brother angry. Making yesung angry meant to bring disaster upon oneself. That guy's really scary when he's angry. Eunhyuk was still in chaos when he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder.

"Hurry up hyukie, lets go, we need to go after them. I sense something bad"..Hangeng whimpered and pulled eunhyuk by its arm and both of them ran out together. Seriously, why everything's always a mess when those four boys meet each other. Can't they just live in peace already? The whole class just sat there and pinned their head towards the exit in confusion.

________________ _____________________ _______________________


In donghae's house, Wookie was leaning by the window and was thinking about yesung. He just couldn't throw out about all that happened inside the club house the previous night. He still felt hurt by how yesung behaved towards his cousin, donghae. He just couldn't think about it. Even though donghae was at fault as well, but to see getting punched by yesung, it really hurt him.

The one and only guy whom he had started to like, would be that dangerous, wookie had never thought of it.

And the thought of violent yesung, almost brought tears in his eyes.

"Yesung Hyung, why do you have to be so violent? Why can't you all be friends and just stop fighting already. Why is it so hard for you to do that hyung? Why?"...Wookie lowerd his head and covered his face with his palm. He just couldn't get the sight of violent yesung out of his mind.

"I really like you hyung. I really like you, but now I'm scared of you. I'm really scared of you"..The lean boy mumbled and went and plopped himself down on bed, tears streaming down his face. He definately had fallen for that violent guy and that was hurting him the most.   

_______________ ________________ __________________________ _____________

A/N: Hello Everyone.... I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the late update. i was really busy :((((((  Hope you guys enjoy this in mean time.. LOL.. :))

Mean while, i really wanted to thank everyone for waiting patiently for the update. And thanks to all who have commented and subscribed to my story...I LOVE YOU ALL... <3<3<3  
Ummmm as you all can see its been a while, and i think i'm losing my track on writting. I can see that my writting's getting weirder and weirder day by day. May be its because i stopped writting for a while..hmmm? :(((  

Anyways, thanks to you all for supporting me in every way...hehehehehe...So, see you again in next update..Bye bye. :))))))