Fourth clash???...LOL..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

A/N: Sorry for the short and crappie chapter...I'll try my best to write properly..Thanks.
 
Continuation from previous chapter:
_________________ ____________________ ___________________
 
Yesung and wookie walked out of the clubroom together and went towards wookie's class. 
 
Wookie was grinning like kid as he was walking beside yesung, while yesung was smiling to himself. Both of them then looked at each other and smiled before turning their face away in opposite direction.
 
Yesung smiled and stretched his hand out to hold wookie's hand, but in mean time, sungmin reached there and pushed yesung away and stood in between yesung and wookie.
 
"Min?"..Wookie looked surprised when he saw sungmin walking beside him with angry face. Sungmin looked really pissed.
 
Yesung felt like killing sungmin for coming in between him and wookie.
 
Sungmin didn't say anything and just kept walking.
 
Yesung looked towards sungmin and creased his eyebrows. Sungmin looked kinda hurt and pissed at the same time. His face was saying a lot of things.
 
Wookie tapped sungmin's shoulder and asked him what happened with his expression. But, Sungmin didn't say anything and just looked at wookie and sighed hard. He shrugged his shoulder and kept on walking, without saying anything.
 
"What happened min, you look really bad today?"..Wookie asked, when he couldn't see sungmin's extreme quietness.
 
Sungmin didn't say anything and just kept on walking. He didn't even see that yesung was also looking at him.
 
Wookie looked worried when sungmin didn't reply. He looked towards yesung for some help, and found yesung's eyes signaling him to remain cool. And wookie did as yesung asked him to do. He just remained cool.
 
Sungmin was walking quietly along with yesung and wookie beside him, and when they were about to reach the classroom, sungmin could see kyuhyun standing near the entrance door, and, sungmin stopped walking immediately.
 
Wookie and yesung stopped walking as well when sungmin suddenly stopped.
 
And then,
 
"Oye, pumpkin head"..Kyuhyun shouted while standing on the door way with his hand induldge inside his trouser pocket. He was smriking at sungmin.
 
Yesung and wookie looked in front and saw kyuhyun standing on the door way.
 
Sungmin looked really pissed after seeing kyuhyun. He gritted his teeth and kept on clenching and unclenching his fist every now and then. He was sending dager glares to kyuhyun.
 
And now, yesung and wookie fully understood why sungmin was behaving differently. It must be kyuhyun, who must have made sungmin irritated. 100 percent, it must be because of kyuhyun, that sungmin was pissed.
 
Yesung shook his head and smiled before walking towards kyuhyun who was still standing on the door way.
 
Wookie and sungmin walked slowly after yesung.
 
Kyuhyun smiled when he saw yesung coming towards him. Yesung smiled as well.
 
"What are you doing here kyu?"..Yesung asked, and stood beside kyuhyun. Sungmin and wookied stood behind yesung.

"I came to check if geng was here or not. But i guess, he isn't here yet"..Kyuhyun replied and glanced towards sungmin and smriked.
 
Sungmin felt as if his heart was going to explode when kyuhyun talked about hangeng. It burned him from inside.
 
Wookie could see that sungmin's facial expression was changing completely. He didn't know what to do.
 
"Kyu, why don't you see your surrounding first before talking nonsense?"..Yesung snorted indirectly when wookie hit his arm, signalling that sungmin was getting angry.
 
Kyuhyun looked confused.."What the hell are you talking about?".
 
But before yesung could reply back, he saw donghae and eunhyuk walking really close to each other at the far end. They were smiling and talking to each other.
 
"Bastard"..Yesung muttered suddenly while looking at donghae, who was walking really close to eunhyuk. 
 
Kyuhyun looked more confused then ever. He didn't know why yesung was calling him bastard out of nowhere. He didn't knew that yesung was calling donghae, bastard.
 
Wookie and sungmin, who was standing there, also looked confusedly at yesung's sudden changed expression. They too didn't knew why yesung's face expression suddenly changed.
 
But, before yesung could go and push donghae away from eunhyuk, hangeng's voice echoed from no where.
 
"Kyuuuuu"..Hangeng shouted and waved his hand as he walked towards the four guys.
 
Sungmin, wookie, yesung and kyuhyun looked towards their side and saw hangeng and siwon walking towards them.
 
And instantly, Kyuhyun's hand tightened in grip when he saw hangeng and siwon walking together. The anger started to boil inside kyuhyun's head and he felt like punching siwon for trying to come closer with his innocent cousin. Kyuhyun didn't knew that siwon was falling for hangeng, and thought that, siwon was trying to get on hangeng because he wants to get on him.
 
And in mean time, donghae and eunhyuk too reached.
 
The atmosphere was starting to look really intense, as all 8 boys were glaring among themselves. 
 
Kyuhyun was glaring siwon who was standing really close to hangeng, while sungmin was looking pissed and jealous, thinking that kyuhyun was looking at hangeng. 
 
Yesung was glaring donghae, who kept on touching eunhyuk's hand knowingly, as if he was provoking yesung.
 
Wookie was standing beside sungmin and was trying to calm him down, who's chest was huffing up and down in anger.
 
While, eunhyuk and hangeng was just standing there like a lost sheep. They didn't knew that their brother and cousin's were being over protective of them. Which was creating lot of misunderstandings.
 
_____________________ ________________ _______________________________
 
A/N: Hi every one..Thank you all very much for supporting this story and subscribing+commenting on it...If it hadn't been for you all (my readers)..i would have already stopped and deleted this story. 
 
So, thank you once again for all your support..Hope, you'll keep on supporting and encouraging me....Hehehehe..Thank you..*Bows*..