What should be the Title for this chapter?..I don't know...Gyaaah...

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Continuation from previous chapter:
_______________________ ___________________ ______________

"Sungmin?"..

Kyuhyun looked at sungmin in shock. He wasn't expecting sungmin to be in his house. Not even in his dreams.

"What are you doing here?"..Kyuhyun asked, still not believing that sungmin was standing right in front of his eyes.

Sungmin looked at kyuhyun and later looked at hangeng who came towards his side and stood beside him.

"He came to teach me"..Hangeng replied in place of sungmin with his broken+accented hangul.

"Teach you?"..Kyuhyun asked while raising both of his eyebrows.

Hangeng nodded his head and kyuhyun finally understood what hangeng was talking about. He looked towards sungmin and smriked.

"So, finally you decided to teach him? That's good"..Kyuhyun walked towards sungmin and scanned his face thoroughly.

Sungmin strayed his eyes away from kyuhyun and looked at the poster that was hanging on the wall. He got really nervous by seeing kyuhyun's face so close to him.

Hangeng grabbed kyuhyun's arm and pulled him back.."You stink of sweat kyu, go shower".

Kyuhyun smiled and pulled hangeng near him and hugged him.."Please give me a good massage after i finish showering, okie geng?"..Kyuhyun mumbled in hangeng's ear and glanced towards sungmin who was standing at the corner and looking at the two guys with strange expression.

Hangeng pushed kyuhyun away and smacked his shoulder.."Didn't i tell, you stink? Go bath idiot"..He pushed kyuhyun towards the side where bathing towel was kept.

Kyuhyun laughed and grabbed the towel and walked towards sungmin, who was still standing at the corner with his blanked expression, before entering the shower room.

"Wanna join me?"..Kyuhyun asked and smriked at sungmin.

He was trying to tease sungmin by asking him to join in for a bath, but felt his heart skip a beat when he saw sungmin's face getting all flustered.

Kyuhyun went huh? after seeing sungmin's flustered face and sungmin turned away immediately when he felt his face getting burned up. He could feel his heart beat raising like a formula1 racing car and his hands were starting to shake nervously. He bit his lips and closed his eyes and cursed himself from inside..", what the hell am i doing".

Hangeng came behind kyuhyun and smacked his head, who kept on staring at sungmin like retard.."What you still doing here. Go now".

Kyuhyun looked at sungmin's back and later, walked away from there, slowly. He was really surprised to see sungmin blushing at his joke. He had never expected sungmin to blush like that out of the blue.

After kyuhyun left for taking shower, sungmin took it as a chance and walked towards hangeng, who was arranging his books and table after their tution got over.

"Hey"..Sungmin called out and hangeng stopped doing his work and looked at sungmin.

"What is it?"..Hangeng asked and saw sungmin looking here and there, but not to him.

Sungmin hesitated for a bit and started scratching the back of his neck.."Ummm, can i ask you something?".

"Yeah, sure"..Hangeng replied immediately, looking bit surprised at sungmin's question.

"Are you two in Love?"..

Hangeng's jaw dropped when he heard sungmin's question, which he totally didn't expect. He thought his ear was buzzing, because, he couldn't really get what sungmin was trying to say.

"What?"..Hangeng asked, sounding really shock.

"Ahhh, No..nothing. Ahhh, I mean, No, i wanted to say that my bro..brother re..really likes you. He..he really wants to befriend you. So, please go out with him"..Sungmin snorted everything in one go without even thinking what he was saying. He was so nervous that he blurted out what ever came into his mind.

He felt goose bumps covering all over his body after saying all those things and looked up only to find hangeng's mouth gaped wide open. 

Hangeng was in total shock after what he heard from sungmin. He was feeling uneasy and his heart started to become restless, as if he was going to have a heart attack.

Meanwhile, inside shower room, kyuhyun was still thinking about sungmin.

"Why did that pumpkin head's face become so red? Did i said something weird?"..Kyuhyun thought, while shower water kept on hitting his head and body. His mind was still roaming around sungmin's face that totally captured his mind for some reason.

And until kyuhyun got out of the shower room, sungmin was already gone. He could only see hangeng standing all alone near the study table like a statue.

________________________ _____________________________ _______________________


~~~~The Next Morning~~~~Around 8.am~~~Inside school campus~~~~~


As usual, every morning, all students went for their class.

And as usual, siwon, sungmin, donghae and wookie too walked together towards their classroom.

They didn't talk with each other as they were busy thinking something and walked quietly. It was only when they heard some group of guys laughing, they all got snapped out of their own world.

There, in the far corner of the corridor, kyuhyun, hangeng, eunhyuk and yesung were talking and laughing among themselves. They were so busy talking with each other and didn't see siwon and party, passing them.

Siwon looked at hangeng as he passed by and saw him laughing beside kyuhyun while hugging his arm. He felt so jealous at the sight, that he almost bit his lips into two.

Sungmin was looking at kyuhyun, who was talking about something that made all three boys laugh more. He too felt jealous about hangeng and kyuhyun standing together, but more, he felt his face getting flustered when he saw kyuhyun laughing so happily.

While, wookie checked on yesung, who was standing beside eunhyuk and was gently ruffling his hair. He didn't feel jealous, but he could feel his heart beat thumping so hard, that it felt like it was going to jump out of his chest.

But, Donghae was the only one who kept staring at eunhyuk as he passed by. He felt so imaptient as he passed eunhyuk and clenched his hand. He wanted his answer from eunhyuk some how and turned around immediately and walked back straight towards eunhyuk.

________________________ ______________________________ _____________________

A/N: LOL...I update again..kekekeke..Thanks for reading+commenting+subscribing.