Poor Hangeng..LOL..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

Siwon watched hangeng walking inside classroom, speechless. He was still dumb strucked by hangeng's broken hangul.

"Hyung?"..Sungmin called out when he saw his brother spacing out.

Siwon turned around and looked at sungmin.."What is it?".

"Why are you spacing out?"..Sungmin asked.

"Am i?"..Siwon asked without any expression and sungmin shrugged his shoulder.."Yeah you are, even a milk feeding baby could see it"..sungmin replied while shaking his head.

"Ummmm, I was just thinking, who was that weird guy just now, with such weird accent?"..Siwon responded.

Sungmin looked at siwon in dismay.."So, you were thinking about that guy and spacing out?".

siwon stared.."No"..He replied immediately.

 Then, why don't you go to your class. Or, do you plan to stand here forever and think about that guy?"..Sungmin teased.

Siwon glared at sungmin before looking back at kyuhyun and yesung, who were talking with the other two guys inside the classroom.."I can't leave you two alone here with those two bastards inside"..He replied and kept looking at the four boys.

Donghae and wookie chuckled. They could see the brother complex thing coming out of siwon.

Sungmin sighed.."So, you are saying, you gonna attend class with us?"".

Siwon looked distoted.."Who told you am gonna attend class with you?".

"Then, go to your own class. Don't just stand here and block the way. Hyung, don't worry about us, we'll be fine"..Sungmin snorted and pushed siwon out of the door. Wookie too nodded his head.

Donghae walked behind siwon, smiling.."Yeah, minnie's right, we should go now. And, you shouldn't underestimate him siwon, he's quiet strong too"..Donghae chuckled and stood beside his friend.

"Yeah yeah, after all he's Choi Siwon's younger brother"..Siwon replied and got smacked by sungmin.

"Go now"..Sungmin snapped and both siwon and donghae nodded their heads and walked out of there. They didn't want to get smacked by sungmin again.

"Geez, this guys"..Sungmin shook his head after siwon and donghae walked away, while ryeowook chuckled beside him.

"Don't worry minnie, siwon hyung is just concerned about you"..wookie explained and sungmin smiled at him.."Yeah"..He replied and both of them walked inside the classroom.

Sungmin and wookie went and took their seat which they had reserved before, while Kyuhyun and other guys looked at them from their occupied seats.

Kyuhyun smriked when he saw sungmin and ryeowook sitting right beside them. He stood up and walked towards their desk.

"Hi"..Kyuhyun greeted normally while placing his hand on top the desk. Sungmin looked up at kyuhyum once and returned back to his work again.

"Sheeessshhh, this punk"..Kyuhyun looked annoyed.."Hey, don't you have any manners?"..He slammed and sungmin looked up again.

"Excuse me, are you talking to me?"..He asked, looking at kyuhyun with annoyed expression. While Reyowook hit sungmin's leg under the table, asking him to stop talking like that.

Kyuhyun stood speechless after hearing sungmin's straight forward words and stared at him. His mind clicked something and he pulled hangeng up from the seat and made him stand in front of sungmin.

"You, teach him hangul"..Kyuhyun put confused hangeng in front of sungmin.

Sungmin looked at hangeng before looking back at kyuhyun again.

"And, why should i do that?".


"Because, i told you to"..Kyuhyun replied instantly and sungmin went tsk.

Yesung, wookie and eunhyuk also looked at kyuhyun dumb fondly.."Did he need to do that?"..They all thought together in their mind.

"Kyu, what do you think you are you doing?"..Hangeng mumbled softly to kyuhyun while standing in front of sungmin. He smiled nervously at sungmin who was staring at him and kyuhyun with blazing eyes.

Sungmin was staring at kyuhyun vividly.,and before, kyuhyun could say more, the school bell buzzed off.

"Lets go Kyu"..Yesung stood up after hearing the bell and looked at wookie before making its way out.

Kyuhyun looked at yesung and replied *yeah, am coming* and looked back at sungmin again.."You, Gotta teach my most beloved person hangul. I'll look forward to it"..He smriked and walked out of the classroom behind yesung.

Sungmin clenched his fist and stared at kyuhyun walking out of the door. In his life, he had never been threatened such straight forwardly. This was something new to him.

Wookie was sitting beside sungmin, quietly. He knew that sungmin was boiling inside.

While, Hangeng sighed and phewed after he got back on his seat. He felt like, he just came out of tigers mouth after been grabbed and was about to be eaten. While, Eunhyuk patted his back and made him comfotable.

Eunhyuk already knew that the fight between their elders will go on forever, until the end. Which means, it will revolve around them too.

_____________________ ________________________ _____________________________  

A/N: Thanks for all the comments.