Lets Enjoy...woooowaaaahhhh...LOLLLLL..

When You Fall, You Fall Hard....[]...

 

Continuation from previous chapter:
____________________ ____________________ ______________
 
Kyuhyun stopped tickling hangeng, while hangeng stopped laughing after seeing sungmin standing on the door way. Hangeng was almost half as he didn't get chance to wear his tee shirt when kyuhyun suddenly started tickling him. Really, it was a disasterous situation.   
 
Sungmin looked at hangeng and kyuhyun with wide eyes. He didn't know what to do. Should he run away or just stand there and look at those two guys, tugging on top of each other.
 
"Ohhh"..Kyuhyun jumped off of hangeng when he realized that sungmin was looking at them. He scratched his head and went and stood by the study table.
 
Hangeng too jumped out of bed and started wearing his tee-shirt. He looked towards sungmin and smiled after finished wearing his cloths.
 
"Come inside"..Hangeng polietly asked sungmin to come in with his usual accented tone.
 
But, sungmin didn't come and just stood on the door way with his clenched fist.
 
"Ummm, I..i'm really sorry Geng. I didn't mean to disturb both of you"..Sungmin apologized.
 
"Huh?"..Hangeng looked confused. He didn't understand why sungmin was apologizing.
 
"You didn't disturb us sungmin. We were just playing around"..Hangeng explained.
 
"Yeah, we were just playing around and having fun"..Kyuhyun included and smriked at sungmin.
 
Hangeng smacked kyuhyun's head.."You just shut up"..And, that really shut kyuhyun up.
 
Sungmin didn't know what to say after hearing kyuhyun's reply. How was he supposed to react?
 
"Don't mind him, he's an idiot"..Hangeng interjected and slapped kyuhyun's left arm and asked him to behave properly.
 
Kyuhyun massaged his arm and pouted.."You are so mean, geng"..He shrugged his shoulder and gazed towards sungmin, who was still standing on the door way.
 
Hangeng didn't care about kyuhyun's whinning and looked at sungmin. 
 
But before, hangeng could ask sungmin to come inside, sungmin backed away.
 
"I'm sorry geng, i won't be able to teach you today. I just came to tell you that, i need to go somewhere with my brother. So, lets study some other time okey?"..sungmin snorted and looked at hangeng with sorry eyes. 
 
Hangeng smiled.."Its okie, no problem. So, you going outing?"..Hangeng asked in his heavey accented hangul
 
Sungmin nodded his head.
 
Kyuhyun winked at sungmin, when sungmin looked towards his side.
 
Sungmin immediately turned his face away.
 
Kyuhyun chuckled.."He's really Cute"..And kept looking at sungmin. Sungmin didn't look at kyuhyun.
 
"Okey geng. I gotta go now. See you in school"..Sungmin whimpered and walked out of the door.
 
Hangeng replied yeah and waved at sungmin. Sungmin waved back as well.
 
Kyuhyun too waved at sungmin, but sungmin didn't give him a damn and walked away.
 
"What a rude guy"..Kyuhyun muttered and got another smack from hangeng.
 
"You are the rude guy here, not him, got that?"..Hangeng snapped.."Now stop staring at me and get ready. Didn't you said we have to meet yesung and eunhyuk outside?".
 
Kyuhyun nodded his head, and both, hangeng and kyuhyun started to get ready. 
 
Mean while, Siwon was waiting for sungmin, outside hangeng's house. He didn't go inside because, sungmin had clearly instructed him not to follow him. And, siwon did just as sungmim had told him to do. He just stood outside the gate and waited for sungmin to come out. 
 
Actually, siwon came along with sungmin, so that he could see hangeng. That was his true intention of tagging along with sungmin. But, siwon's heart sank, when he saw sungmin coming out alone. Hangeng was not with him. 
 
Siwon looked sad when he didn't see hangeng. At last, he didn't get to see hangeng after all and shrugged his shoulder.
 
Sungmin walked towards siwon and dragged him without saying anything.
 
"Oye, wait a second minnie. Why are you dragging me so suddenly?"..Siwon asked, looking really confused as to why sungmin was dragging him. They were now already few meters away from hangeng's house. 
 
Sungmin didn't reply and kept on pulling siwon. He looked really pissed.
 
Siwon looked at sungmin and walked quietly beside him. It looked like sungmin was really in a bad mood. Did something happened inside, that made sungmin's mood go off?  
 
_______________________ ______________________________ ___________________
 
 
~~~~~Around 8 pm~~~Outside The Hard Rock Club~~~~~
 
 
Just like, yesung and kyuhyun had planned, all four guys met outside the club.
 
"Hey"..Yesung greeted, when he saw kyuhyun and hangeng walking towards them. Eunhyuk was standing beside yesung.
 
"Hey"..Kyuhyun greeted back and hugged yesung gently and pulled away only to look at eunhyuk and smiled at him.
 
Eunhyuk smiled back.
 
Hangeng greeted both eunhyuk and yesung together and hugged them as well.
 
"Woooaahh, You two look great. You two really gonna beat the hell out of other guys inside, i swear"..Yesung snorted after pulling away and smiled.
 
Kyuhyun was wearing white pant along with white matching shirt, while hangeng was wearing black pant and black shirt, with two button's half opened from top, reveling his golden skin.
 
Kyuhyun, hangeng and eunhyuk laughed after hearing yesung's comment.
 
"Hmmm..And, you two aren't bad as well"..Kyuhyun complimanted back while raising his eyebrows.
 
Yesung and eunhyuk laughed, but hangeng just smiled.
 
Yesung was dressed in blue jeans and almost white baggy tee-shirt, while eunhyuk was in his best, with grey shirt tugged inside his black pant.
 
And then,
 
All four guys went inside the club, looking damn y and handsome at the same time, making every girls and guys look stunned at their good looks.
 
There were so many people swaying inside the room. Some were already drunk, while others were still on the process of getting drunk. The whole house was banging in loud Music, while drinks and smokes were being served around. Every one were Jumping and pumping in excitement.
 
kyuhyun and yesung dragged hangeng and eunhyuk towards the far corner where crowds were little bit lesser and the noice was not too loud. They didn't want any unknown person to touch hangeng and eunhyuk, not even the girls that were flocking around them.
 
"Ahhh, this is fantastic"..Yesung grumbled and sat down comfortably on couch.
 
Eunhyuk, hangeng and kyuhyun sat down as well. 
 
The waiter came, took the order and went away. 
 
"So, what do you all say, Exciting?"..Yesung looked at his friend and grinned.
 
Kyuhyun looked around and creased his eyebrows.."Hmmm, not bad. But, why are there so many ugly girls here?"..Kyuhyun started complaining.
 
Yesung and eunhyuk laughed at kyuhyun's statement, but hangeng just glared at him.
 
"Oops, sorry. No complaning"..Kyuhyun bit his tongue when he saw hangeng glaring at him.
 
Hangeng rolled his eyes and just sat quietly. Kyuhyun was being idiot again.
 
Meanwhile, on the other far side, just opposite to kyuhyun's group, siwon's group were sitting comfortably as well.
 
Siwon was in his full white suit, while sungmin was in his full grey cloth. 
 
Donghae was in his usual dress, tee's and jeans, while wookie was in his cute atire, with specks additioned with it.
 
All four of them were sitting together on a sofa, near the main bar and was having some light drink. Donghae's friend, Seungri, who's working here tonight as a bartender, was treating all of them with the drinks.
 
Siwon was talking with donghae, while wookie was sitting quietly and looking at the swaying crowds.
 
Sungmin was sipping his non alcoholic drink while looking at the swaying crowds. Such, mass of crowd didn't really interest sungmin, as he was thinking about something else. His mind was flying somewhere far, some where near kyuhyun and hangeng's bedroom.
 
He was thinking about kyuhyun and hangeng's bed pose, which almost made him spill outr his drink.
 
And then,
 
"What are you thinking so deeply minnie?"..Seungri came up and slapped sungmin's back.
 
Sungmin placed the glass down on table when he almost spilled the drink out of his mouth, after thinking about kyuhyun and hangeng's bed pose. He looked at seungri and smiled like idiot.
 
Siwon, donghae and wookie looked at seungri and smiled.
 
"I'm not thinking anything hyung"..Sungmin replied , but got another back slap by seungri.
 
Sungmin groaned in pain and bit his lips.
 
"Don't lie minnie. I can see you spacing out"..Seungri snapped, bit loudly as the music got louder then usual. But, seungri had to leave soon, when his manager asked him to take control over the bar.
 
Sungmin didn't say anything and just kept quiet after seungri left. He folded his hand and kept looking at the swaying crowd.
 
Siwon looked at sungmin and shook his head.
 
"Minnie's really in bad mood"..Siwon thought and saw donghae poking and asking him, what was wrong.
 
Siwon gestured donghae to look at sungmin and donghae did. He looked at sungmin and saw his pissed looking face.
 
While, Wookie was busy looking at the crowd, when suddenly, he saw a person, who looked exactly like yesung in midst of the crowd.
 
"Yesung hyung?"..Wookie muttered and stood up immediately to look at the person clearly. But he couldn't see it, as people started flocking around him in huge amount.
 
____________________ _____________________ ________________________
 
A/N: I'm gonna post next chapter real soon, and will be posting early from next time onwards..Chao..
 
Thanks for reading+commenting+subscribing..Love ya all..Muuuaaaahhhhh..LOL..