Misunderstanding

Boyfriend One-Shots

Fellow bestfriends have you seen the MV teaser of Boyfriend's new song?

I was like kyaaaaaaa~♥ the whole 33 seconds of the teaser lol...

Can't wait for their comeback..^_^

Anyway I hope you enjoy this new story. I just made it simple.

 

_________________________

 

 

You are walking at the streets of Hongdae. Your boyfriend’s hand was clasped tightly on yours.

Jeongmin gazed down on you and gave you a very warm eye-smile.

Your heart melted. You are contented just walking like this with him by your side.

You and Jeongmin went into an Accessory store.

“Do you like this?” he held a black bracelet.

“Oh yeah, it’s beautiful oppa.” you immediately agreed.

He picked another bracelet with the same design and went to the counter to pay for it.

“Here,” he slipped the bracelet on your left wrist “now we really look like a couple.” he added as he wore the other bracelet.

You were really touched that he thought of wearing couple bracelets together.

“Kaja, let’s go eat something I’m hungry.” he intertwined his fingers and pulled you.

You had pasta for dinner, you even fed each other.

Anyone who would look at you would have the same conclusion, both of you are made for each other.

The waiter handed you the bill. Jeongmin looked at his wallet under the table.

“What’s wrong oppa?” you asked.

He smiled tightly “Mian-he ~~~~~, but can we divide the payment for the bill?”

He couldn’t look at you because of his embarrassment.

“That’s not a problem oppa.”

 

“Did you get bored today? I’m sorry we didn’t do much on our date. I even made you pay for half of our dinner expense.” Jeongmin said sincerely.

“Aniyo oppa, it was really fun. You should not worry about that.” you appeased him.

He sighed “It’s already late; I guess you should go inside now.” He was still holding your hands, unwilling to let you go.

You smiled at him; you both feel the same way. You never get enough of each other.

Each time you say goodbye, your heart would tighten and you can’t wait until you next see him.

“I will see you tomorrow oppa. Goodnight and take care on your way home.” You gave him a peck on his cheek.

Flushing red, you immediately turned to go inside.

He held on tightly on your hand and suddenly pulled you. You crashed unto his chest.

“O-oppa…” you whispered in shock.

He drew you closer and engulfed you in a tight hug.

“I will miss you ~~~~~-ah, I love you.” he said tenderly.

An instant smile drew on your lips.

You laid your cheek on his chest and hugged him back.

“I love you too.” you replied.

 

The first few months of your relationship were the happiest.

There were times when you would just stay home. He would cuddle you while watching a movie.

But, it all changed.

“Oppa, where are you?” you told him over the phone.

“Oh, ~~~~~-ah, what is wrong?” he asked.

“WHAT IS WORNG?!” you burst, unable to contain your frustration.

“Oppa I’ve been waiting for you for an hour now. Don’t tell me you forgot we’re meeting today?”

He gasped, he looked at the time on his wristwatch.

“Mianhe ~~~~~-ah, can we meet next time? I-I really can’t make it.”

“Why oppa? You could have just told me that earlier and I shouldn’t have waited.”

“Jeongmin-ah~” you heard a faint female voice called on the other line.

“Mianhe ~~~~~-ah, got to go.” and he hung up.

You stared at you phone. Your heart started to hammer inside your chest.

“Is he cheating on me?” you said out loud.

You shook your head, “Andwae, Jeongmin oppa would not do that. Right?”

In your head you started doubting Jeongmin. In your heart you felt an unbearable pain and jealousy.

When the girl called him, he immediately hung up on you. He did not even tell you he loves and misses you like he always did.

 

“Yoboseyo?” a female voice answered.

“Isn’t this Jeongmin oppa’s phone?” you asked.

“Oh yeah it is. He is at the bathroom right now.” she said.

Your eyes widened, you hastily ended the call.

Tears started falling down your face. “Waeh oppah, waeh?” you cried brokenly.

Jeongmin barely had time for you now. He does not even call you anymore.

It is always you making the first move.

You ask for a date and he doesn’t show up, much more, you call him and another girl answers his phone.

 

“Oh, oppa, what are you doing here?” you coldly asked him.

He furrowed his brows “Waeh? Can’t I even spend time with my girlfriend?”

“The question is am I still your girlfriend?”

He felt like he was hit by a whip with your words. “What’s wrong ~~~~~-ah?”

He went closer and was about to hug you.

You held your hands up. You ironically chuckled “Why don’t YOU tell me what’s wrong?” you raised an eyebrow.

Shock and tongue tied he couldn’t say anything and just looked at you.

“I’ve got enough oppa. I think this is where we should end.” You looked away as tears brimmed in your eyes.

“Y-You can’t do this to me ~~~~~-ah. Please don’t leave me.” he begged.

You couldn’t hold it anymore; you dashed into your room and shut yourself in.

He hammered the door with his fists “~~~~~-ah, come out please let’s talk.” His voice was filled with pain.

“I can’t let you cheat on me and just ignore it Jeongmin.” you sobbed.

“I still love you baby. Please come out, we can’t break up like this.” he pleaded you one more time.

His eyes were already stinging with tears “Please…” he begged.

You shook your head, ‘He didn’t even deny him cheating on me. What happened to us oppa?’ you thought.

That realization wrenched your heart until it broke into pieces. You didn’t come out until it became quiet outside.

It hurt you even more seeing the empty living room. In your heart you hoped he had stayed and waited for you.

That night you cried yourself to sleep.

 

When you woke up, you got a text message from Jeongmin.

You went to a health club gym where he said he would meet you.

‘You shouldn’t be here. How could you still meet the guy who hurt you.’ a voice sounded in your head.

‘No you should listen to his reasons first. It’s better than not knowing anything.’ said another little voice.

You shook your head clear and bitterly chuckled. “I must be really crazy.” you muttered and went inside the gym anyway.

You were taken aback when you saw Jeongmin.

He was in a uniform with the gym’s name logo.

“This is why I’m busy. The woman who answered the phone when you called was my boss.” he explained.

“B-but why didn’t you tell me?” you asked him.

“Because, I was suppose to surprise you. I was saving for our upcoming anniversary. I thought this time I would treat you to a fancy restaurant.”

You felt happiness and relief washed over you.

“I would never cheat on you baby. It was supposed to be a surprise but I cannot afford loosing you.” He wiped your tears away.

“Mianheyo oppa.” you looked down embarrassed. How could you have doubted him?

He shook his head “It was partly my fault ~~~~~. I’ve gotten too busy and ended up disregarding you.”

He held his hand up “Remember this?” he referred to the couple bracelet.

“I’ve never taken this off ever since I promised to love you.” he gazed at you.

Your heart melted. You have been wearing the bracelet all this time too.

“From now on let’s communicate more with each other oppa. I can’t stand anymore misunderstanding like this.”

“I promise baby. I love you and always will.” he kissed and hugged you.