Fairy Tale

Boyfriend One-Shots

Hope you enjoy this too.. ^_^

to new subscribers, thank you

and to those who wished my mom well, thank you, just want to let you know she's out of the hospital already and she's doing good.

♥kamsahamnida for all your support..^_^

_________________________

It wasn’t just any shallow infatuation; you fell deep, so deep it was impossible to get out.

You stared at the only person who outshines everyone even when he was standing in the middle of a crowd.

He is the only one you practically see. And that person you fell for was none other than your friend Youngmin.

You have the same circle of friends and you spend most of your time together at school.

“Yah, wipe your drool ~~~~~~ah. Youngmin will melt if you keep staring at him like that.” Hana jabbed her elbow on your ribs. “Ooff that hurts Hana-ah.” You rubbed your side.

“Eei~~, don’t change the topic.” Suzy sat beside you. They are your friends and so are their boyfriends Minwoo and Kwangmin.

They know you are secretly in love with Youngmin. Sometimes they would tease you together but most of the times you get to suffer more of the teasing.

“Who says I’m changing topics? I just said what I felt.” You retorted. Your eyes were still glued at Youngmin. Heck, you even feel like a stalker but you couldn’t help it.

 

It was Valentine’s Day, and it fell on a weekend. You just laid down on your bed. *Ah, Suzy and Hana are probably having a good time with their dates.* you thought enviously.

Your phone buzzed for an incoming call. You wearily picked up the phone on the side table.

*Who else could be so bored today for them to call me?* you dryly thought. Your eyes widened in shock when you looked at the caller ID. “Oh my God!” you bolted right up on your bed.

You cleared your throat and tried to calm your nerves to no avail “Y-Youngmin-ah, what’s up?” you stammered.

You slapped your head with your palm *Ugh, that was so lame!*

“Hi ~~~~~~~, what are you doing?” Youngmin asked on the other line.

“N-Nothing, you?” you stuttered again. “Well, I called Minwoo and Kwangmin but they’re with their girls, so, do you want to hang out with me? I’m bored.”

Your heart almost jumped right out of your chest “S-Sure!” You answered a little too quicky. You’ve never really gone out with Youngmin with just the two of you; you’re always with the group.

 

An hour later, Youngmin came knocking on your door. Both of you were wearing the same shades of blue.

He looked you up and down, and chuckled “We look like we’re a couple too.” he beamed at you.

“Err~ shall I go change?” “No, No, it’s perfectly fine. You look cute.” He gave you another of his dashing smile which made you flushed.

You went to Lotte World and rode in almost all of the rides. You played and ate together and he even got you a teddy bear. It really felt like you were dating.

After a fun day at Lotte World you went to a coffee shop.

You were sipping on your coffee when Youngmin suddenly stared at you. “~~~~~~ah, you know that we are the only ones left in the group without a partner right?”

“Y-Yeah, why?” your heart suddenly thumped nervously.

“Hmm,” he hesitated “why not the two of us date instead?” he suggested.

Your mouth fell open, “Well, we can do it temporarily, if you find someone you really love and vice versa then we can break up.” he added.

*What the?! Did he just ask me to date him not because he loves me, but because of peer pressure?*

“So what do you think?” he asked again when you didn’t answer.

You pushed your coffee away and glared at him. “What do you think of love Youngmin-ah, a part time job?” you snapped. “No, I will never date you for that reason, I’m not that desperate!” you stood up and left him.

His jaws hardened and he pounced on his head *Pabo! There are so many ways that you could have confessed to her but you chose the most stupid proposal!* Youngmin scolded himself.

 

At school, you avoided Youngmin. You don’t even go to lunch with the group anymore. You’re friends got worried about you.

Youngmin tried to talk to you but you kept shutting him out. You were really disappointed, and he broke your heart.

“Ok class, who wants to tell his own fairy tale first?” the teacher asked. It was a project where you have to make your own fairy tale.

Youngmin raised his hand. “Alright, come in front.” Youngmin stood in front of the class bringing with him a sketchbook.

He flipped into the first page. It was his picture with a sad expression and a crown on his head.

“Once upon a time there was a Prince who was cursed by a witch. He could never express his love even if he wants to, but someone has to fall in love with him to break the spell.” he started.

He flipped to the next page. It was a picture of your group. He continued “He had five friends; four of them are already dating except the beautiful princess.” His eyes riveted to you.

“He was really in love with the Princess, but since the Prince is under a spell he couldn’t even tell the princess. He made a stupid bargain to date the Princess but she got angry and she rejected him.” He paused, he looked at you one more time then he turned to the teacher.

“I’m sorry Sonsaengnim, but the story isn’t finished yet.”

The teacher frowned “Why did you raise your hand then and why is it not finished yet?”

Youngmin looked at you “Because, the princess kept avoiding the prince.” He flipped into another page with a picture of you smiling beautifully.

The whole class erupted into cheers and loud teasing. You flushed, embarrassed. “Quiet down class!” the teacher hollered. She was grinning as she told Youngmin to continue.

“~~~~~~~ah, I really love you and I want to date you for real. I was so stupid and I’m really sorry. I just didn’t know how to express myself.”

Your heart swelled “You’re expressing yourself just fine right now Youngmin-ah. And yes, I love you too.” You finally told him what you felt.

He smiled widely and turned to the class “So the witch’s curse has been lifted and the Prince and Princess lived happily ever after!”

He came running to you and engulfed you in a tight embrace. The whole class and even the teacher squealed.