Rival: Pororo

Boyfriend One-Shots

 

I bet you guys already saw BF's new MV ^_~

When I saw Jeongmin I honestly thought of Pororo because of his cap..hehehe

Forgive me with my randomness...so here's Pororo and my random oneshot >_<

I hope you enjoy this one..ppyong!

_____________________________

“Omaya!” you whimpered as you fell on your knees. On your way inside the bus, you did not notice when your shoelaces came untangled and accidentally tripped on them.

Your eyes stung with tears as you felt the pain on your scraped knees.

“Kwenchana?” Jeongmin asked as he pulled you up. You raised your wet eyes to him and you thought you saw an angel at your rescue.

He was gently looking at you with worry in his eyes. You caught your breath as you stared at him “J-Jeongmin oppa” you stammered.

His eyes darted to your knees. You watched him knelt down on one knee to examine your wound. He gently blew on it and looked up “Does it hurt?” he pulled you, seated you down and rummaged in his back pack.

“Here it is.” he said as he showed you a band aid.

“For now we will just cover it but we will clean it later when we get home and put another band aid on it, araso?” he stared at you.

You nodded. “Araso oppa.”

He gave you his signature dazzling smile. If you had been standing, your knees would have already melted like a jelly.

He sat beside you. You jumped at the sudden touch of his hand. He wiped a tear that escaped your eye with the back of his hand.

“Does it really hurt that much?” he worriedly ask you again.

You could feel your face heating up. You awkwardly threaded your fingers on your hair “I’m alright. I am usually this clumsy. Hehehe” you forced a laugh. “I’m sorry to have bothered you oppa.” you slightly bowed.

“Pabo.” he lightly flicked your forehead. “Of course I’d help you, you’re my favorite dongsaeng after all.” he beamed. “You should be thanking me instead.”

You were stunned and right then you saw rainbows over his head. *Yah! ~~~~~~~ get yourself together! Stop daydreaming right now!* you scolded yourself.

“T-Thank you oppa.” you smiled not knowing what else to say. All you knew was your heart was beating wildly that you’d go deaf if it beats any louder.

The bus finally arrived at your neighborhood. Both of you went down.

He noticed you limping as you favored your uninjured leg.

Jeongmin crouched in front of you. “Come on, get on my back. I’ll carry you home.” he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards his back. You had no choice but to climb up on his back.

He lifted you up easily as if you were as light as a feather.

“I’m sorry again oppa, I’m quite heavy.”

“Will you quit apologizing to me? I told you it should be ‘thank you’.” he corrected you with a smile.

“R-Right, I’m so pabo.” you knocked your head. “Thank you oppa.”

Jeongmin grinned, he likes the way you call him oppa. He can’t stop but smile.

Two ladies passed you by “Omomo, look at the high school couple. They look so cute!” they squealed.

Jeongmin laughed while you felt awkward. You buried your flushed face on his back.

*It feels like Christmas day!* you happily thought.

 

It was the first time Jeongmin saw your room. It was clean and orderly.

He already knew you like Pororo but he still found your collections overwhelming. You had many different Pororo merchandise in your room.

He smiled in amusement “Do you like Pororo that much?”

“No, I don’t just like him, I love him.” you beamed and hugged a Pororo stuff toy.

“I didn’t expect my rival would be Pororo.” he mumbled.

“What is it again oppa?”

“Nothing.”

“Here’s the first aid kit.” Your mother said. She handed it to Jeongmin “Mianhe Jeongmin-ah, please take care of my daughter, I’m really going to be late if I don’t go now.”

“No problem, you go ahead Auntie, leave ~~~~~~~~ to me.” he assured.

He dressed your wound and kept blowing it at the same time. You couldn’t help but stare at him. You like him alright and you hated yourself for always being clumsy whenever you’re around him.

“Is there dirt on my face?” he consciously touched his face when he caught you staring at him.

“A-Aniyo oppa. Thank you for helping me.”

 

As was both your routine, Jeongmin fetched you and together you went to school. He lives just three blocks away from you and you both go to the same school.  Both your parents were friends so it wasn’t strange that you two eventually became friends too.

He’s your oppa while you are his dongsaeng and you knew your relationship ends there but sometimes you feel like it isn’t enough.

On the day of your school festival, Jeongmin acted strange. You were very curious but you didn’t want to pry.

He didn’t even talk to you that day. He went with his friends while you went with yours.

“~~~~~~~~~ah, let’s go to the roof top so we have a better view on the fireworks display.” Mimi, your friend suggested.

You followed her up to the rooftop. “Ah! I forgot something downstairs. Mian ~~~~~~~~~-ah, you go ahead.” Mimi gently pushed you.

“It’s alright let’s just go together.” you tried to follow her.

“Ani, you should just go ahead. Trust me this is for your own good.” she winked at you.

“If you say so.” you shrugged and went ahead of her.

 

“Kyaaaa! It’s Pororo!!” you squealed. To your surprise a Pororo mascot was waiting for you at the rooftop.

You ran and hugged your favorite Pororo. “Waaahhh daebak. It’s Pororo.” You were too excited to notice that he pulled a bouquet of flowers from behind.

“For me?” you asked as you received the flowers. Pororo gestured for you to read the card.

“Can you be my girlfriend?” you read it out loud. Your eyebrows met.

Slowly, he lifted the head of the costume off. Underneath was Jeongmin sweating profusely.

You gasped and covered your opened mouth “O-Oppa, what are you doing?”

“I’m asking Pororo’s help to make you my girlfriend.” he answered.

You almost squealed but you tried to control your expression. *This must be why he didn’t talk to me today and why Mimi insisted I come here.*

“Why would you do that Jeongmin oppa?” you asked.

“Because, you said you love Pororo and…I want you to love me like Pororo too.” he blushed at his confession.

“I can’t love you like Pororo.” His face fell. “But, I’ll love you more than Pororo Jeongmin oppa.” you beamed.

His head snapped back to you “Chongmal! Yesssss!!!” he came to you and hugged you. “I love you ~~~~~~~~-ah.” he kissed you on the bridge of your nose.

You felt your cheeks blush. You tried to hide your flushed face by looking down then you saw Pororo’s head discarded on the floor.

“Aaaaahhh~ oppa, you just chopped Pororo’s head off!” you whined and pouted at him.

“I- what?” Jeongmin threw his head back and laughed out loud. *She’s so cute and funny.*

You just realized how ridiculously off what you just said and you too laughed with him.