Bicycle Ride

Boyfriend One-Shots

Totally inspired by Boyfriend's new MV, Don't Touch My Girl.

Hope you like it..ppyong♥

_________________________

“I’m off to school umma, appa.” You bid your parents goodbye.

Outside your house, Kwangmin was already waiting for you on is bike. He smiled when he saw you.

“Ready for school?” he beamed. “Naeh! Let’s go.” You sat at the back of his bicycle and held on his waist, then he stepped onto the pedal.

When you were just a few blocks away from school, you tapped his back for him to stop.

“I’ll walk from here. Thanks for the ride Kwangmin-ah.” You waved him goodbye.

“Why won’t you just let me take you all the way to school?” he complained for the nth time.

You rolled your eyes. “You know the reason well Kwangmin-ah. We’ve talked about this already and I thought this issue is over.” you answered.

He sighed “Fine, be careful on your way to school alright?”

“You too, take care, now go.” You slightly pushed him. He had no choice but to leave.

Kwangmin and you have been neighbors and childhood friends all this time.

Ever since high school started, you pleaded Kwangmin to keep your friendship a secret. Not because you didn’t want to be friends with him but because being friends with a kingka like him has certain difficulties for you.

During middle school, you’ve gained a lot of haters. Why? It is simply because you are friends with Kwangmin.

A lot of his fan girls also bugged you to help them get closer to Kwangmin.

Kwangmin an immature that he was, had no interest and care about girls before. All he thinks about are games, games and more games.

At first it wasn’t really that bothersome but, as Kwangmin gained more and more popularity; many jealous haters had bullied you.

You never told Kwangmin about it because you know he would defend you and that would just trigger more jealousy from other girls.

When you transferred school for high school you decided to end your misery. Now you have real friends at school. Not the same ones you had at middle school whose only reason to befriend you was Kwangmin.

 

You finally reached school. While walking on the hallway someone yelled at you “Watch out!” but it was too late. You fell on the floor, your head was pounding in pain and you literally saw stars.

A boy bent down next to you. “Chongmal mianheyo. Chongmal, chongmal mianheyo.” He repeatedly apologized.

You saw the baseball ball on his hand. * So that was what hit me.* you dizzily thought.

“Since when did baseball become an indoor sport?” you sarcastically asked.

The boy didn’t know whether to answer you truthfully that there are indoor baseball games or to feel more guilty about your question.

He chose the latter “I’m really sorry. I lost control while passing the ball to my friend. Let me at least take you to the clinic.” he helped you up.

Kwangmin saw everything. He was frustrated he couldn’t even help you because of his promise to ignore you at school.

As usual after school, Kwangmin waited for you at the same spot where he dropped you off.

You were suppose to ride with him on your way back home but what Kwangmin saw threw him back.

*What the?! Why is she riding on that guy’s bicycle?” he angrily thought.

You mouthed “I’m sorry.” at Kwangmin when you passed him by.

You got home. Kwangmin waited until the guy left, and then he approached you.

“What was that?” he irritably asked.

“He offered to give me a ride as an apology for this.” you pointed the pink lump on your forehead.

His features softened and worriedly asked “Kwenchana?” he slightly touched your forehead.

You flinched. “Yah! That hurts.” You complained.

“Mian. I know, I’ll make it heal. I know just the right medicine.” he slyly grinned.

Before you could process everything he said, he bent down and planted a soft sweet kiss on your forehead.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, bye!” then he left as fast as lightning.

Your eyes were wide in shock *D-Did he just kiss my forehead?*

Your heart went in crazy flip flops. Indeed, you forgot the pain on your forehead. You smiled from ear to ear when you finally gained your senses.

 

“What the hell is he doing now?!* Kwangmin mentally growled.

The same guy from yesterday came and fetched you. You couldn’t say no so you rode with him. He also gave you a ride home.

This continued day after day until a month has passed. You didn’t get to ride with Kwangmin anymore.

One day the guy proposed to be your boyfriend but you declined.

“Waeh ~~~~~ah?” he asked pleadingly.

“I’m sorry but I have someone I like.” you answered him truthfully.

His shoulders dropped but he didn’t give up. “At least, let me still take you home and to school. Let’s still be friends, please."

“We can still be friends but I don’t want to lead you on. I can walk to school by myself.” you told him. *And, I miss my rides with Kwangmin.* your heart screamed.

When you arrived at home, Kwangmin was standing right outside your house.

He frowned “Where is your ride?”

“I already fired him.”you jokingly replied.

“O-Oh. Uhm….my bicycle misses you.” he said without looking into your eyes. “My bike has been jealous when you ride on other bikes too.” he added.

You chuckled “Aigoo, your bicycle or did you mean YOU miss me and that you were jealous?” you teased.

“Yes!” he yelled. He finally looked into your eyes and said “~and I love you. Please, don’t leave me like that again. You’re mine and I don’t want you riding with anybody else except me.”

“~~~~~~-ah will you please be my girlfriend?” he nervously asked.

It was as if you were pinned on the floor. You couldn’t move and you don’t know what to say. Kwangmin on the other hand couldn’t stand still and was nervously waiting for your answer.

You felt what was and is always on your heart and answered him.

 

The next day, you rode on Kwangmin’s bicycle again with your arms around his waist and this time you went all the way to school together.