I Don't Care

Boyfriend One-Shots

“We are going to a friend’s birthday party. You have to dress prettily okay?” your boyfriend instructed you.

“I don’t want to be embarrassed in front of my friends.” he added casually.

You felt annoyance bubbled up inside of you but you still nodded.

You don’t like your boyfriend’s friends. They are stuck ups and snobs.

Your boyfriend always shows you off to them like a trophy.

Sometimes you wonder if he really loves you.

 It was a black and white themed party. You chose to wear white; you figured your boyfriend would also wear a white suit.

“ Aish ~~~~~, you should have worn a black dress! I’m already wearing white, go change now or I won’t bring you to the party.” he threatened.

You wanted to tell him to go by himself then but you knew better. It would be a hell of fight between you two and you don’t want trouble.

You sighed as you headed back up in your room and changed into a black dress. You also slightly altered your make up to match your dress.

“~~~~~ we are going to be late! Hurry up!” he called you from the bottom of the stairs.

“If you had not let me changed into another dress we should not have been late.” you mumbled to yourself as you hurried down stairs.

“Now that is my girl.” he whistled as he stared at you from head to toe, grinning.

You were as meek as a lamb and did not say anything.

“Put on some smile babe. I do not want my girlfriend looking like a witch.” he snidely commented.

You put on a fake smile as you entered the party venue. There were lots of guests garbed in either white or black.

He pulled you on your elbow towards a group of guests. You already know most of them except for one guy standing beautifully in his white suit.

He was just listening to whatever their conversation was.

You met eyes with him and saw depth in those brown eyes. You felt weird as you gazed into his eyes but at the same time it felt good.

Your boyfriend caught you staring at another guy and cleared his throat. He gripped your elbow firmly.

It hurt but you stopped yourself from yelping in pain and smiled at him with your gritted teeth.

He smiled back at you with all sweetness as if he didn’t just hurt you.

“This is our friend Hyunseong, who just got back from the States. Hyunseong this is ~~~~~, MY girlfriend.” your boyfriend introduced you to him like you were his property.

‘So his name is Hyunseong.’ you thought.

“It is nice meeting you ~~~~~.” he held his hand to you.

You were about to shook it when your boyfriend rudely interrupted. “Babe can you fetch me a glass of wine please?”

You were dumbfounded; shouldn’t it be the other way around?

“PLEASE~?” he stressed the word. Reluctantly you went to the bar and got a wine for him.

The bubble of annoyance you felt a while ago turned into pure anger. You decided to break up with him after the party.

Just then an idea struck your mind. You smiled mischievously and came back with a glass of wine.

Right when you were just a step away from him, you pretended to have slipped and accidentally threw the whine on his white suit.

“~~~~~!” he yelled at you. All eyes went to you and your boyfriend. He felt the stares so he pretended to smile and said “It is okay babe. I’ll go to the men’s room to clean this up.” and briskly walked away.

“Chongmal mianhe oppa!” you called out as he walked away.

You did not really sound like you were sorry, in fact you were holding you laughter in.

Hyunseong saw the mischievous twinkle in your eyes.

“You are having fun, I see.” he smiled slyly at you.

You blushed; you knew Hyunseong found out you did it on purpose.

“Do not worry, I won’t rat you out. To be honest your boyfriend is a jerk.” he said.

Your eyes widened “~and you call yourself his friend?” you chuckled.

“~and you call yourself his girlfriend?” he said back at you.

Both of you burst into laughter.

After the party you broke up with your boyfriend. He didn’t even think twice and agreed immediately.

You regretted wasting your time with someone like him.

One day you got a call from an unknown number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“~~~~~-ah, this is Hyunseong. That is weird. I thought you would be heartbroken right now.”

“How did you find out my number?” you asked.

“From reliable sources, anyway I guess my call was for nothing. I thought I’d comfort you but you sound totally fine.” he sounded disappointed.

You chuckled and a little touched at what he said. “I don’t know if I’ll be happy because you wanted to comfort me or sad because you wanted me to feel heartbroken for a totally undeserving guy.”

You heard his sweet laugh on the other line “Do you want to get some ice cream?” he coaxed.

You didn’t deny yourself. “How about a dinner instead?” you said.

“That is a much better proposal and I’ll gladly take it.” he joked and both of you shared another laughter.

You had been going out with Hyunseong for many dates now.

He complements you at everything, no matter what you wear, how much you eat, how you act and even on some of your awkward moments, he still finds you adorable.

One night, “Please wear formal clothes because it is a special dinner.” he said.

You furrowed your brows; this was the first time he asked you to wear something he wanted.

It was just a dinner between you two. You happily chatted with him as you ate.

“Is there something wrong oppa?” you asked him when you noticed he was a bit uneasy.

“No, nothing. Let’s eat desert.” he said with a smile.

He watched you closely as you ate the ice cream cake.

You lightly stab the cake to eat another spoonful but you felt something hard.

You dug it out and found a ring. Your confused gaze flew to Hyunseong’s eyes.

He was smiling nervously. He took the ring on your spoon and wiped it with the table napkin.

“I don’t really care what you wear. I don’t care how you act in front of my friends. I just want you to be yourself ~~~~~-ah. I love you for who you are. Please accept my heart.” he tenderly said as he slid the ring on your finger.

You bit your trembling lips and looked at his sincere brown eyes.

You slowly nodded your head. “Neh oppa.” you said shyly.

Hyunseong abruptly stood up from his chair and shouted happily “She said yes! She’s my girlfriend now!”

“Yah oppa!” you tried to pull him back to his seat.

The other customers on the restaurant clapped their hands and cheered for both of you.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” they cheered.

Your face turned crimson pink. Hyunseong went to you and knelt in one knee.

“I love you ~~~~~.” “I love you too oppa.” and his lips touched yours.

 

____________________

I was about to sleep when I thought of this story, so I turned my PC back on and wrote this story.

I'm sorry if the plot is...well very commonly used in lots of stories, but I find it cute.

Personally, I want this to happen to me too.. >_<

I hope you would still enjoy this.

 

Another note:

As a Best Friend, I was upset to find out that some people still think that Sunho and Hyunseong are the same person.

Puhlease, they are totally two different people. Sunho was supposed to debut with BF but for some reason was replaced by Hyunseong.

 

Kamsahamnida for reading ♥ and sorry for ranting a little bit.. >_<

bows 90 degrees.

Now I'm going to sleep, for real..good night ^_^