Glass Rose

Boyfriend One-Shots

“That jerk!” you sobbed as you covered your face with your palms.

Your boyfriend, or shall we say now your ex-boyfriend just sent you a text message dumping you over another girl.

What a total jerk!

He didn’t even break up with you face to face. At least if he did that, you could have smashed his nose.

You asked yourself how you fell in love with such a jerk!

 

You didn’t want to be alone moping inside your room with all his sweet treats all over your room.

You got out and went to the nearby basketball gym.

There was a scheduled game, so everyone in your neighborhood started filling up the bleachers.

Everybody was pretty focused on the game, except you.

You didn’t want to cry but you did. You loved how the noise and the cheers drowned your cries.

You were glad no one bothered to look at you.

You were wrong though, a pair of eyes had been looking at you ever since the game started.

 

The game finished and the cheers died and the crowd had already dispersed.

 You on the other hand stayed and were still crying silently with your mind somewhere else.

Two guys suddenly sat and flanked you from both sides.

You looked at the pretty face staring at you with concern in his eyes.

You looked at the other guy and saw the same pretty face only he has a blond hair looking at you with the same concern.

You furrowed your brows and turned your head from left to right.

The brown haired guy chuckled. “We’re twins Noona.” he explained.

“I’ve realized that.” you said embarrassed.

A warm hand wiped your tears away. You were so out of it that you didn’t even notice the other guy even though he was right in front of you.

You looked at him and leaned your face away from his hand and wiped your own tears.

“Why are you out here crying?” he asked gently.

“Nothing, I want to go home now.” you abruptly stood up and made a step forward.

He blocked you. “Please get out of my way.” you said wearily.

“Come eat ice cream with us ~~~~~-ah.” Your head shot up to his face.

“How did you know my name?” you asked surprised because you don’t know him at all.

He smiled but his eyes looked disappointed. “I’ve been your neighbor for a year now, Donghyun.”

You took his extended hand and shook it, “Mianheyo, I’m more of a homebody so…”

“Arayo, I only see you when you go to school and come home from school.” he smiled at you again.

You were usually aloof with strangers but something with his smile made you feel comfortable.

“By the way these are Youngmin and Kwangmin, my donsaengs.” he introduced the twins.

“Annyeong!” both of them chorused and beamed at you.

You slightly bowed your head. “So will you come with us?” Kwangmin asked you excitedly.

“S-sure.” you hesitantly said. “Yeay!” Youngmin cheered and hooked his arm around your arm.

Donghyun saw you stiffened “Yah Youngmin! Don’t scare her.” He knuckled Youngmin’s head.

 

That’s how you met and became good friends with Donghyun and his dongsaengs.

They cheered you up and Donghyun specially took care of you.

You were on your way home just five more blocks before your house when Youngmin approached you and gave you a rose.

You asked him why but he just told you to keep walking.

When you were just three blocks away Kwangmin appeared and gave you another rose.

“Noona, fighting!” he said and gently pushed you on your way home.

On your door Donghyun was waiting for you smiling nervously.

You stood in front of him. Somehow you already know what he was holding behind his back.

You were completely taken by surprise when he handed you a rose made of glass with a card tied on the stem.

 

~~~~~-ah,

This glass rose will never wither and die unlike the other two roses you have received. The same with my love for you; it will not wither and die.

Will you be my girlfriend?

Donghyun

 

He peered at you under his bangs as he waited for your reply.

The twins were anxiously spying at both of you behind the bushes.

“Oppa, will you still love me even if I tell you I haven’t gotten over my ex-boyfriend yet?”

His face fell but he still smiled at you “Yes, I’ve waited for too long already ~~~~~-ah, please let me love you.”

Your heart softened at what he said. You felt like Donghyun is starting to creep into your heart.

You smiled and hugged him “Nae oppa, I want to be your girlfriend.”

“Chukahamnida!” the twins cheered and jumped out of the bushes.

Both of you were startled and you abruptly pulled away from Donghyun.

Donghyun was smiling brightly as he slung his arm on your shoulders, while you were blushing profusely.

 

You dated Donghyun and he never fails to surprise you.

He is very sweet and as what he promised you, he showed his love to you in every way he can.

“~~~~~-ah you got a text message.” he gazed at you worriedly.

The messaged was already opened and read when Donghyun handed the phone to you.

It was from your ex-boyfriend. You still haven’t erased his number on your phone.

 

~~~~~-ah

Let’s meet at the school after tomorrow’s class.

 

Donghyun left without saying a word.

 

“Yobeoseo?” Donghyun answered your call.

There was no answer from you but he still waited on the line.

“Please come back to me ~~~~~-ah. I’m sorry for what I have done. I know now that it was really you that I love.” your ex-boyfriend said.

Donghyun flinched on the other line, his heart hammering inside his chest as he waited for your answer.

“No I won’t, I already have a boyfriend.”

“Oh come on ~~~~~-ah, we both know you are just using him to get over me.”

Donghyun felt like he was hanging on a cliff and just one word from you, he could fall and die.

“Do you think you know all about me when all you’ve cared about was yourself? I gave Donghyun oppa my heart not because I was using him but because I love him too.” you said the last words with all your heart.

“You’re going to regret this.” he said.

“Actually no, I won’t. Now if you’ll excuse me my boyfriend is on the other line waiting for me.” and you walked away.

“Yeoboseo, oppa?” you heard a relieved sigh on the other line.

You chuckled “Did you really think I was leaving you oppa?”

“Aniya ~~~~~-ah.” he said in denial.

“Don’t deny it oppa, I know you did. I blame myself for it, chongmal mianheyo.”

“Don’t say sorry ~~~~~-ah. It’s my fault for not trusting you.”

You chuckled “Let’s not blame each other instead. Wait for me at home.”

He did wait for you. You jumped into his arms and hugged him.

“I really do love you oppa.” your voice trembled with emotion.

“I know ~~~~~-ah. I love you too.” He bent his head down and planted a gentle kiss on your lips.

 

____________________

another oneshot for you guys

hope you enjoy this ^_^

ppyong♥