Jealous Boyfriend

Boyfriend One-Shots

You tapped your wrist watch with your fingers. You have been in the coffee shop for more than an hour now and you were already on your third cup of coffee.

You waited for another thirty minutes *I don’t think he is still coming.* you sighed. Irritated, angry and sad that you could not see your boyfriend, you grabbed your purse and headed out of the coffee shop. Just then a black van pulled over and Hyunseong came out of it.

He panicked when he saw you already out of the café. “~~~~~~~~ah, mianhe, chongmal mianhe. My schedule today is crazy. I couldn’t come here earlier.” he quickly told you his reasons.

“Is it too much for you to call me or even at least text me? Oppa, I waited for almost 2 hours.” You snapped.

This isn’t the first time he was late but you always waited and this time your patience had finally snapped.

His face fell “I’m really sorry ~~~~~~~~ah.” You sighed; when he makes a face like that you just could not help but forgive him.

“Oppa, I understand that you are busy. What I’m upset about is that you don’t inform me whether you’ll be late or you’re not even coming at all. I look so stupid in the coffee shop drinking three cups of coffee just to wait for you.” You nagged.

“That’s my mistake and I acknowledge that. I promise it won’t happen again. Please forgive me just this once.” He pleaded with his puppy eyes. When you didn’t respond he took your hand and pounded it on his head “You can hit me instead, come on hit me.”

“Fine.” You answered briefly and tugged your hand away. “Chongmal? This is why I love you so much.” He gave you a smooch on your cheek. You smiled at him “I love you too.”

“So where do you want to go?” he asked. “Uhm, I’m actually going home now oppa.” You solemnly said.

“Ah, waeh, just when I’m already here.” He pouted.

“If you could have been a little bit earlier we could have gone to a date but I have curfew oppa and you know that.”

He sighed “Okay, I’ll send you home. Al least even for a short time I can be with you.”

 

Your phone buzzed.  You got mail from Hyunseong. “Are you free tomorrow?”

“Yeah oppa, waeh?” you replied.

“Can you come watch our performance at Music Bank? I’ll introduce you to the other members” he texted with a smiley at the end.

“Chongmal? Yeay, I can finally meet Jeongmin-shi hehe.”

Hyunseong frowned when he read your reply. “Mwoh? You like Jeongmin?”

“Naeh oppa.” You answered honestly.

Although Hyunseong was jealous to the core of his heart he did not tell you. “Fine, I’ll introduce him to you tomorrow. Just come okay, I miss you.”

You smiled inwardly *He is obviously jealous.* You didn’t reply back.

You didn’t know what has gotten into you but you liked to get him jealous this time. You thought it would be a little payback for all the times he have been late on your dates.

You came to Music Bank the next day. You watched them performed and you were really proud of your boyfriend. Your eyes never left him, even if it was not his turn to sing, you were still looking at him. When fan girls squeal at the beautiful sound of his voice you felt your pride soar high. *That’s my boyfriend!* you proudly thought.

He came with the other members. Although you already know all of their names, Hyunseong still introduced them to you one by one.

He stood by your side and put his arms around your waist. “Guys, this is my girlfriend, ~~~~~~~~. Isn’t she pretty?” he beamed. Your heart fluttered at how possessively he introduced you to the others.

The members whooped and teased you both. You couldn’t help but grin. You gave them a polite bow, “Thank you for taking care of my boyfriend all this time.”

“Woah, hyung she’s indeed pretty especially when she smiles.” Jeongmin commented.

You blushed at the unexpected compliment. “Thank you, Jeongmin-shi.”

Hyunseong saw your crimson face and he didn’t like it one bit. He glared at Jeongmin “I know right? And, she’s mine.” He said as he pressed you closer to him.

The members whooped again. “Aigoo, uri hyung is jealous.” Jeongmin said and they all cracked up. “Come on; let’s leave the two lovers before I get killed by Hyunseong-hyung’s death glares.” Jeongmin joked as he pushed the members away. They were all laughing when they left.

 

Hyunseong turned to you. “What was that about? Do you really like him that much?”

“What?” you asked innocently.

“You immediately blushed when Jeongmin called you beautiful. Do you like it that much?” you felt the tension on his voice.

Just to a little bit more, you nodded “Mmm, any girl would like that especially if it was your idol giving you the compliment.” You reasoned out.

Now he is glaring jealous sparks at you. “I’m your boyfriend!” he snapped.

You tried to hold your laughter in “I know that and you don’t have to remind me.”

He threw his hands up in the air in exasperation. “Alright, I’ll ask you one question ~~~~~~~ah. Do you like Jeongmin more than your boyfriend?” he said gravely. His tone of voice implies a threat that there won’t be any date after this if you answered wrongly.

Bubbles of laughter are rising at the back of your throat and you were trying to hold it down. You pretended to think about it.

Hyunseong gasped “This is ridiculous! You still need time to think about it?”

You bit your lower lip. You know you have already hurt his pride and it’s time for you to appease him.

But, before you could open your mouth he already said “Never mind. I don’t want to hear it.” You were taken aback “You don’t want to hear it?” you clarified. “I don’t want to hear it if it isn’t MY name.” Hyunseong mumbled but you heard him alright.

You beamed at him. You cupped his cheeks with your hands and stared into his eyes. “Listen to me. I like Jeongmin but I LOVE you. Even if I idolized someone else that’s just it. By the end of the day you are still the one I love. Do you get me?” you gave him your sweetest smile.

His face brightened up as he gazed at you. “Chongmal?” he raised an eye brow. You nodded. He laughed and forgot all about your argument. He hugged you right then and there.